Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! (4336 Views)

How Igbo Will Play Their Game And Become President / Igbo Finally Awaken The Sleeping Devil...wahala De! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by oyinkinola: 12:09am On Apr 08, 2017
What left for Igbo now is to hang on the locomotive train to catch up with Nigeria speedy train in motion for better for worst!
Britain say No to Biafra!
Israel say No to Jew status!
To earn Nigeria nation trust is another dilemma!
I've said it several time that igbo must reconciled with yoruba, Hausa, fulani to get their way through in Nigeria!
And it has come to reality now,
The ipob, massob had run igbo down definitly, So who will take igbo out of disgrace is another thing entirely!
I call on all Nigeria nation to pls give their full support to igbo now, igbo need your support than ever before!
help them out, pls!
Oyinkinola.

Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by eleko1: 12:23am On Apr 08, 2017
Biafra is DEAD,Ipob is a FRAUD.KANU is a SCAMMER.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by Igboesika: 12:32am On Apr 08, 2017
oyinkinola:
What left for Igbo now is to hang on the locomotive train to catch up with Nigeria speedy train in motion for better for worst!
I've said it several time that igbo must reconciled with yoruba, Hausa, fulani to get their way through in Nigeria!
The ipob, massob had run igbo down definitly, So who will take igbo out of disgrace is another thing entirely!
I call on all Nigeria nation to pls give their full support to igbo now, igbo need your support than ever before!
help them out, pls!
Oyinkinola.

Another trash from afonja muslim. Face your brown roof republic because, nothing is more peaceful than one minding his own business. Morover, I can't remember when igbos seek for your support. Stop carrying Igbo issues on head like gala.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 08, 2017
oyinkinola:
[s]What left for Igbo now is to hang on the locomotive train to catch up with Nigeria speedy train in motion for better for worst!
help them out, pls!
Oyinkinola.[/s]

Afonja...at 12am midnight whem most humans are sleeping, they are up, looking up in the ceiling and wondering about Igbos.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by oyinkinola: 12:57am On Apr 08, 2017
Igboesika:

Another trash from afonja muslim. Face your brown roof republic because, nothing is more peaceful than one minding his own business. Morover, I can't remember when igbos seek for your support. Stop carrying Igbo issues on head like gala.
...kanu will die in prison yard!
when he finish in Nigeria, london prison is waiting for him!
he is so stupid to know he take oath before given british national, the traitor betrayed britain!
by mobilised to demarcate Nigeria, the sole legacy of Britain in the world!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by oyinkinola: 12:59am On Apr 08, 2017
sean1000x:

Afonja...at 12am midnight whem most humans are sleeping, they are up, looking up in the ceiling and wondering about Igbos.
...but at what time you write this jargons

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 08, 2017
oyinkinola:

.[s]..but at what time you write this jargons[/s]

I'm not thinking or commenting on threads bordering on Yorubaa or Oduduwa at 12 midnight because I have more important things to think about!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by annayawchee: 5:52am On Apr 08, 2017
All this amala eaters with daft mentality, who is britain to decide the fate of ndigbo? Better go and find your brain in your mother's pot of gbegiri..... Ezi

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by unstableaswater: 7:10am On Apr 08, 2017
oyinkinola:
help them out, pls!
Oyinkinola.

shameless thing, continue to hold ur fellow man, dont stand on ur own. Y not hand Oduduwa to be ruled by Britain and continue selling urself into slavery and leave others to choose their own path in life.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by joeyfire(m): 7:53am On Apr 08, 2017
OP - fact is that the yorubas are the ones who played their last card in 2015. The selfish bitter and divisive politics you guys played towards SE/SS has ended southern Nigeria unity. From your oba of Lagoon down to the tout on the street we don see una finish. End of story

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by timecapsule: 8:02am On Apr 08, 2017
Only a SABO (two face people) will always be drinking panadol for another people's headache, because everybody is a suspect even they themself.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by kernel501: 8:49am On Apr 08, 2017
oyinkinola:
help them out, pls!
Oyinkinola.

The last time we had a follow-up chat on Nairaland, I thought you were decent, and I was highly mindful of my language while chatting with you.

You hate Igbo's greatly, I will make you my new assignment, be sure.

Britain ever exiting Europe is less influential by 70%, Scotland will be exiting leaving others to follow, bet me, they will be soon called England.

Biafra Aligning with Russia is a win win situation.

I beg you, your obsession for Biafra can kill you, stop begging us indirectly.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by bakynes(m): 8:53am On Apr 08, 2017
OP I am a Yoruba man,mind your business stop medling in the affairs of Igbos or IPOB. It's the same way we abuse and cast igbos who medle in the affairs of Yoruba.

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by kernel501: 8:56am On Apr 08, 2017
bakynes:
OP I am a Yoruba man,mind your business stop medling in the affairs of Igbos or IPOB. It's the same way we abuse and cast igbos who medle in the affairs of Yoruba.

The young man is very obsessed with issues regarding the Igbos.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by profhezekiah: 8:59am On Apr 08, 2017
Hummmm so na true say truth dey pain some1 bros ugwa udoo
Igboesika:

Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by 99100(m): 9:08am On Apr 08, 2017
The op is a psychopath.. Spit on thread and walks out honourably.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by sammyj: 9:09am On Apr 08, 2017
We can give our support when the Igbo race is ready to accept it. tongue
Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by IslamicRebel01: 9:27am On Apr 08, 2017
Demonic Afonjas so scared of Biafra. They have guilt concience and have serious inferiority complex. They cannot do without talking about Biafra..

Most threads on Biafra are form Afonja muslims and you can feel the fear from the tone of their posts.

Snakes.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by oyinkinola: 10:54am On Apr 08, 2017
kernel501:

The last time we had a follow-up chat on Nairaland, I thought you were decent, and I was highly mindful of my language while chatting with you.

Britain ever exiting Europe is less influential by 70%, Scotland will be exiting leaving others to follow, bet me, they will be soon called England.

...why so anger like this?
Russia isn't finish with the chenchen and hate secessionist to passion, if you hang on Russia support to have biafra, ten thousand of your generations will wait in vain!
keep on delusion!
Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 10:59am On Apr 08, 2017
oyinkinola:
help them out, pls!
Oyinkinola.

See chest beating grin why is Igbo welfare giving you sleepless nights? cheesy grin you could not even talk about the Ile Ife killings and the imminent revenge? Or is Biafra issues more important to you than your life? don't worry Una never chee chom chin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by oyinkinola: 11:00am On Apr 08, 2017
unstableaswater:

shameless thing, continue to hold ur fellow man, dont stand on ur own. Y not hand Oduduwa to be ruled by Britain and continue selling urself into slavery and leave others to choose their own path in life.
....stand on your own!
yah! why not come on your own to world?
Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by oyinkinola: 11:03am On Apr 08, 2017
sean1000x:

I'm not thinking or commenting on threads bordering on Yorubaa or Oduduwa at 12 midnight because I have more important things to think about!
like what?
Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by sarrkii: 11:03am On Apr 08, 2017
@Op on Behalf Of BMC We Disown U..

U Are Mentally Unstable, Sick An Attention Sicker,Cursed With Pile ,Cancer ,Gonnorhea,&HIV.

U Die With Biafra Obsession !!!

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by kernel501: 11:06am On Apr 08, 2017
oyinkinola:

...why so anger like this?
Russia isn't finish with the chenchen and hate secessionist to passion, if you hang on Russia support to have biafra, ten thousand of your generations will wait in vain!
keep on delusion!

Syria forces are playing unchallenged in Cremie and Syria, not even Europe could say a word.
When last did Small Britain back anybody directly in a war and won?

Nigeria is broke and cannot finance war, neither will Britain sponsor war now. Nigeria is highly fragmented, Niger Delta will speedily sabotage any chances of Nigeria surviving using sells from crude oil.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by IslamicRebel01: 11:06am On Apr 08, 2017
kernel501:

Yorubas are never decent. All Yorubas I have met from USA to Canada to Europe all have that inherent hate and fear of Igbos in them.

Never trust them. They have the same blood of treachery running in them no matter the formal education they have received.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by IslamicRebel01: 11:08am On Apr 08, 2017
Yoruba Afonjas spend their time gossiping and hating on Igbos.

What a snake-like mentality.
Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by kingzizzy: 11:08am On Apr 08, 2017
oyinkinola:
help them out, pls!
Oyinkinola.

Another slave of Lord Lugard who is desperate for Igbos to be in 'one Nigeria' with him

1 Like

Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by oyinkinola: 11:10am On Apr 08, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
See chest beating grin why is Igbo welfare giving you sleepless nights? cheesy grin don't worry Una never chee chom chin
....chest beater you are, naturally!
look at the oyinbo in your photo look confused!
say: what madness is this
this must be an idiot in the lost tribe!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by kernel501: 11:18am On Apr 08, 2017
oyinkinola:

....chest beater you are, naturally!
look at the oyinbo in your photo look confused!
say: what madness is this
this must be an idiot in the lost tribe!

I can imagine your fear of being turned slave, at the exit of Biafra.

We fought, but never lost an inch of our land, you didn't fight, but lost Ilorin to Fulanis.

#GambariSlave

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by oyinkinola: 11:42am On Apr 08, 2017
kernel501:

Syria forces are playing unchallenged in Cremie and Syria, not even Europe could say a word.
When last did Small Britain back anybody directly in a war and won?

Nigeria is broke and cannot finance war, neither will Britain sponsor war now. Nigeria is highly fragmented, Niger Delta will speedily sabotage any chances of Nigeria surviving using sells from crude oil.
....you said you wont go to war to have biafra and now you are talking of war!
if at all you goto war with Nigeria, a dieing nigeria is not egal to biafra giant, unless you want to go on holocaust mission.
never dream of riding on the back of tiger ....Nigeria. it will be fatal! I warn!
Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by oyinkinola: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2017
kingzizzy:

Another slave of Lord Lugard who is desperate for Igbos to be in 'one Nigeria' with him
....who force you!
continue on your delusion!
Re: Igbo Finally Play Their Last Card! by oyinkinola: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2017
kernel501:

I can imagine your fear of being turned slave, at the exit of Biafra.

We fought, but never lost an inch of our land, you didn't fight, but lost Ilorin to Fulanis.

#GambariSlave
weep not!
no biafra!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Okowa Signs 2019 Budget Into Law / This Is The Man Nigerians Should Hold Responsible For Cjn Suspension Nt Buhari / The Most Notorious Area In Southern Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.