Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

"My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) (42320 Views)

Soldiers Capture 2 Wives Of Boko Haram Commander In Adamawa / Photos Of Gang Members Arrested With Boko Haram Commander In Lagos. / Abdulmalik Umar: Policemen Celebrate Arrest Of Boko Haram Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by money121(m): 8:43am On Apr 08, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

This senseless bastard should go and write a book and sell it to his fellow confused musilimi brothers for inspiration! Nonsense!
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by Truepee(m): 8:44am On Apr 08, 2017
v
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by saraki2019(m): 8:44am On Apr 08, 2017
"David said that he himself was abducted by the sect from his native Mubi, Adamawa State as a 22-year-old man sometime in 2014.

He said he was a student of Adamawa State Polytechnic,Yola at the time he was abducted."
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by Agumbankembu: 8:46am On Apr 08, 2017
sean1000x:
Afonjas will not call for his death but will call for death of NNAMDI kANU!

Very sad indeed.

1 Like

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 08, 2017

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by Qmerit(m): 8:47am On Apr 08, 2017
sarrki:

It's not illiteracy

The word illiteracy can't be used for someone that can

read and write .

Its pure hatred for others and intolerance

Can a leader else where tell the subjects what to do?

So I feel it's wickedness, Hatred and intolerant

You nailed it baba...

1 Like

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by cathodekazim: 8:48am On Apr 08, 2017
mykeljosef:

wawuu

RELIGION plus ILLITERACY

the blame still goes to the clerics of that religion that don't even understand their book and the nothern elders/rulers

you spewed thrash n i hate yu for this
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by MAINMAN001: 8:49am On Apr 08, 2017
clickbnkgod:
I choose not to belief this story. He is only saying this rubbish to gather sympathy and safe his neck.

Please kill him already, blood for blood no justification.

I support u
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by sarrki(m): 8:53am On Apr 08, 2017
Qmerit:

You nailed it baba...

Thanks boss
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 8:53am On Apr 08, 2017
Believe this news to your Peril.
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by sirkay9ja(m): 8:53am On Apr 08, 2017
For how many times have Google disapprove your Adsense Application? Getting adsense approved is one of the problem confronting bloggers of nowadays. But as for me, I usually get approved almost every time I applied and as a result of this, I have decided to share with you the simple trick I normally used that worked for me.
Visit the link below and thank me later.

How To Get US And UK Google Adsense Approved Within 3 Days
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by chigo003(m): 9:15am On Apr 08, 2017
The nation/Tinubu has come again
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by Raziii(m): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2017
Guy tell us those sponsoring Boko Haram. This country is a joke oh. Who cares how much he earned? Is he now a celebrity? Nawao for Nigeria matter! Security agency allow show news filter out to the public. Wouldn't that act as an incentive for more people to join the sect? Phew!
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2017
sarrki:

It's not illiteracy

The word illiteracy can't be used for someone that can

read and write .

Its pure hatred for others and intolerance

Can a leader else where tell the subjects what to do?

So I feel it's wickedness, Hatred and intolerant

its none of those attributes u listed above.

the cause of Bokoharam escalation is still paucity of proper education

or what do u called a nonentity Hausa boy of 19yrs that already had two to three kids when he has no work to cater for them

the literate among them knows that their religion, customs and tradition is a BIG SCAM

1 Like

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by Dee60: 9:20am On Apr 08, 2017
We will take the government serious when they start to arrest SPONSORS and funders of BH.
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by Flatties: 9:20am On Apr 08, 2017
Anyone seen SIX" the series..
Sounds similar
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by IslamicRebel01: 9:25am On Apr 08, 2017
Afonjas live him.
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 9:27am On Apr 08, 2017
Rubbish! First he said he forcefully married two of over 200 non existent chibok girls, when I saw that, I wanted to quit reading but I summoned courage to continue until I saw where they addressed him as "A Christian turned Islamic fighter". That means he's a Christian and not muslim but fighting for Islamic enforcement? This people can shamelessly and foolishly come out one day and say boko haram are Christians and not muslim forces, but I'm sure they would have ended up revealing their chronic idiocy.

Meanwhile I dey come mek we reach round -about

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 9:27am On Apr 08, 2017
Pack of lies!
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by Encyclopedia1: 9:32am On Apr 08, 2017
Tallesty1:
The story no add up at all
So obvious its made up. All na lie....
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by efilefun(m): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2017
sean1000x:
Some of you fed your brain to the dogs already thats if you had any before....If the story is true who do you even think is happy reading an epistle from this animal instead of seeing dogs fight for the leftover of his wretched skin. Turning every single post on NL into tribal ish shows the level of ur IQ
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by FearlessDapsin(m): 9:36am On Apr 08, 2017
sean1000x:
Receive Sense in d name of shukuolikeabeerman. It's like Afonjas are really your masters. They control even your thoughts to the extent that you must drag them into issues that doesn't concern them. My dear yeebhoe brother, Indeed, the great Afonjas are our masters.
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by restored2016(m): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2017
Who is this fool trying to decieve you were in disguise for your life and you rose to become a commander. He is trying to negotiate with death instead of facing it as a brave commander.
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 08, 2017
emeijeh:
Where is Shekau ?

This government and lies na
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by ENGANI(m): 9:53am On Apr 08, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

This senseless bastard should go and write a book and sell it to his fellow confused musilimi brothers for inspiration! Nonsense!
You are d clueless about Muslims nd muslim world in general because no single authentic muslim is backing BH. Remember when it comes to their brutal attacks muslim suffer more so u better clear ur mind from dis confined and tribalistic thinking
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by madridguy(m): 9:56am On Apr 08, 2017
500K job? Government need to investigate the money bags behind these people. Meanwhile the bastard must be slaughtered.
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Ok. Let me get this ....
He was paid N500k as a BH commander monthly, but Shekau was afraid he would run back to Nigeria with his wives ?
Where was Shekau expecting him to spend the money ? In Sambisa ?
What do you expect from a concoction by an empty sculls who only know how to waste innocent lives.

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by walosky(m): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2017
So where is d money? Which bank has he been depositing it
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by willibounce1(m): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2017
Who dey give them this huge money? These are question DSS should be asking. Where are they getting support from. They have arrested a lot of these guys and they have not been able to get vital info from them. What's the essence of arresting them then.
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by readone1(m): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2017
Hope you saw his name David obviously he is not a muslim, Boko haram is obviously not an Islamic agenda with time more Boko haram members and financier like David will be exposed...
mykeljosef:

wawuu

RELIGION plus ILLITERACY

the blame still goes to the clerics of that religion that don't even understand their book and the nothern elders/rulers
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by Funlordmaniac(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2017
ENGANI:

You are d clueless about Muslims nd muslim world in general because no single authentic muslim is backing BH. Remember when it comes to their brutal attacks muslim suffer more so u better clear ur mind from dis confined and tribalistic thinking

Mr man keep quiet! Who is an authentic or fake muslim? Do you not all pray 5 times a day like them? Do you not all share the same beliefs? Do you not all worship allah? Why are most people who practice your religion always more prone to such acts of stupidity? Ask yourself those questions before you dare accuse anyone of religious intolerance! Whose fault is it that your people suffer the most during the attacks? Are you not the ones who always show solidarity to them as your fellow muslimis until you all start attacking yourselves due to a lack of christians to attack?

If a christian engages in terrorism he is a bastard and if a muslim does the same he is also a good for nothing bastard! And this fool in this topic is a great muslimi bastard!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso On The Queue At The Airport (photos) / FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit / Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.