Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

"My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) (42325 Views)

Soldiers Capture 2 Wives Of Boko Haram Commander In Adamawa / Photos Of Gang Members Arrested With Boko Haram Commander In Lagos. / Abdulmalik Umar: Policemen Celebrate Arrest Of Boko Haram Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by fakati(m): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2017
If truly he make such confession what is he living for kill him so as to have a taste of it.
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by mykeljosef: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2017
sarrki:

It's not illiteracy

The word illiteracy can't be used for someone that can

read and write .

Its pure hatred for others and intolerance

Can a leader else where tell the subjects what to do?

So I feel it's wickedness, Hatred and intolerant

sarrki trust me the fact you can read n write doesn't make one a literate

dino claim to have certificate from places every literate would dream of but dino is still an illiterate
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by mykeljosef: 10:30am On Apr 08, 2017
readone1:
Hope you saw his name David obviously he is not a muslim, Boko haram is obviously not an Islamic agenda with time more Boko haram members and financier like David will be exposed...

n m also guessing you didn't see the part he converted to islam

more so i never stated any religion

your automatic stereotyping told you its Islam

coz we know 9/10 it's likely them

cleric can be a pastor or imam or dibia

religion can be churtianity islam or deity worshipping
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by mykeljosef: 10:32am On Apr 08, 2017
cathodekazim:

you spewed thrash n i hate yu for this

religion i no state

cleric i no state

name i no mention

they hated jesus coz he spoke the truth Anyway so your opinion is irrelevant

hate me all u want it literarily adds no value to you or me

1 Like

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by seguno2: 10:48am On Apr 08, 2017
mykeljosef:

wawuu

RELIGION plus ILLITERACY

the blame still goes to the clerics of that religion that don't even understand their book and the nothern elders/rulers

modified

you can be a graduate but doesn't mean you are educated

thats my point on illiteracy

Northern elders and rulers like Buhari who have done nothing to educate everyone in their region?
That is why they can put forward an illiterate without school certificate like Buhari as their president.

1 Like

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by Nwibii: 10:50am On Apr 08, 2017
Ok. Let me get this ....
He was paid N500k as a BH commander monthly, but Shekau was afraid he would run back to Nigeria with his wives ?
Where was Shekau expecting him to spend the money ? In Sambisa ?
my bro, i fear oooo
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by BetaThings: 11:07am On Apr 08, 2017
nairalandfreak:
He played along

He enjoyed the ride
Did he make a dash for it? No
"Now 25 and in security custody after he was captured by soldiers during a battle with the sect"

"Life in Sambisa Forest seemed to be getting rosier by the day until he incurred the wrath of his ‘commander-in-chief’, Abubakar Shekau."
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by BetaThings: 11:09am On Apr 08, 2017
seguno2:

Northern elders and rulers like Buhari who have done nothing to educate everyone in their region?
That is why they can put forward an illiterate without school certificate like Buhari as their president.

Because the alleged PhD holder was tapping the best intellectual talents to perfectly engineer the looting engine
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by seguno2: 11:15am On Apr 08, 2017
BetaThings:
Because the alleged PhD holder was tapping the best intellectual talents to perfectly engineer the looting engine

You should start acting up your moniker and start saying better things.
Buhari has been cleaning house for two years but he does not know how much of the media circus loot has been recovered?

https://www.nairaland.com/3729724/buhari-demands-details-monetary-asset

Just one sign that that we have an illiterate in charge!
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by sanusikebbe(m): 11:23am On Apr 08, 2017
Small small, God will continue exposing christian turned terrorists who were sponsored to massacre innocent human beigns and all the black paint goes to Muslims. No true Muslim believes in murdering innocent people. We had so many examples of sponsored christians in the past one of which was Maitatsine. They dress like Muslims, speak Hausa, hold the copies of the qur,an etc in order to deceive. History need to be one of the compulsory subjects in secondary schools so that students will come up knowing the happenings in the past.There were the architects of all the problems we are facing today that were aggravated by some unpatriotic Northerners.
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by funsowilliams(m): 11:38am On Apr 08, 2017
But wait ooo... Where do Bokoharam get their money from....Government need to dig deeper into this or else bokoharam will continue to exist
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by BetaThings: 11:41am On Apr 08, 2017
seguno2:

Buhari has been cleaning house for two years but he does not know how much of the media circus loot has been recovered?

I saw the report; I voted for him in 2015 and I am convinced he is better than Jonathan
However is he performing below expectations, no doubt!

Buhari is not an illiterate; that is not the problem
Illiterate parents ask their children for school report card

It is silly that Buhari is making an issue of a routine report that an OND holder in management would normally suggest and design a template for
I still believe that we need to help him, and more importantly, the country

How many youths will read the report and say what can we do as Nigerians? Few
They would rather abuse based on APC/PDP; Igbo/Hausa/Yoruba, North/South; Muslim/Christian
Have you seen how they can give you information about BBN

They should be taking the government up with facts
Swarm Osinbajo's twitter handle with suggestions and questions

I can bet you the internet abuse on social media is good news for the politicians - they don't need to fight for the votes of the entire country; they only need to concentrate on the neutrals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by BetaThings: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2017
sanusikebbe:
Small small, God will continue exposing christian turned terrorists who were sponsored to massacre innocent human beigns and all the black paint goes to Muslims. No true Muslim believes in murdering innocent people. We had so many examples of sponsored christians in the past one of which was Maitatsine. They dress like Muslims, speak Hausa, hold the copies of the qur,an etc in order to deceive
I am a Muslim
We should be praying to Allah to destroy Shekau and the brains behind Boko Haram
Without Boko Haram, the plots of Christians will be feeble!

sanusikebbe:

History need to be one of the compulsory subjects in secondary schools so that students will come up knowing the happenings in the past.There were the architects of all the problems we are facing today that were aggravated by some unpatriotic Northerners.
Why is it not compulsory?
Are we not supposed to be a democracy?
We don't challenge the government

The politicians want us to remember what suit them and forget what they don't like
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 08, 2017
tstx:
Wow... 500k
500k, i hate those bastarrds
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by mankan2k7(m): 11:57am On Apr 08, 2017
When it comes to money issues, Igbos can kill their father
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by jbbalarabe(m): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
Tallesty1:
The story no add up at all
at all
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by phreakabit(m): 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
Since when Boko Haram come dey Kidnap full grown man?
This nigga is a liar!
He signed up willingly abeg!
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by BetaThings: 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
mankan2k7:
When it comes to money issues, Igbos can kill their father
I am sure that he is not Igbo
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by DavidEsq(m): 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
The simple question I wish to ask is: how does he get to be called David, which suggest that he is a xtian, yet the captured girls were forced to wear hijab, suggestive of forced conversion to Islam. So shekau was comfy with having a commander called David? Chai! APC, Buhari, BMC una dull sha angry

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by acehood907(m): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
So boko haram commander is a Christian chaiii Thank God no be only Muslim people are trying to destroyed Nigeria
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by joinnow: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
I did those things smartly and logically till the time that God provided way for me to escape.
Leave God out of your matter

You bloody killer and you have the gut to say you smartly kill.

U deserve slow death as in cutting part of your body gradually until I lost count then you will die.
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by Mrmoz(m): 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
Life in Sambisa Forest seemed to be getting rosier
by the day until he incurred the wrath of his
‘commander-in-chief’, Abubakar Shekau.
His offence, he said, was that he was treating his
wives well while other commanders were abusing
theirs.
The punishment for that, he said, was Shekau’s
decision to confiscate the women.
“He took the two Chibok girls from me because I
treated them well,” David whose Islamic name is
Ibrahim Al Hajar, said.
“He (Shekau) said he did not trust me. He said
,one day,I would run with them back to Nigeria.”

Oga ur story doesn't add up sambisa is in nigeria wic one u say he was afraid u'll run away with them to nigeria true it might a command but ur story is false u said the wives are still in sambisa lies
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by fckmn24seg(m): 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ok
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by factwriter(m): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
sarrki:

It's not illiteracy

The word illiteracy can't be used for someone that can

read and write .

Its pure hatred for others and intolerance

Can a leader else where tell the subjects what to do?

So I feel it's wickedness, Hatred and intolerant

...of course you are right. Anyone who could read and right, or who, at least has FORMAL ORIENTATION in communication and perception is not an illiterate.

I think it has more to do with inner evil
unleashing itself at given opportunity.

That dude has no excuse whatsoever.
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by bitcoinvin(m): 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
EricBloodAxe:
The way these guys fight and die for underage females is astonishing. They can willingly leave their families and destiny jst to fight jihad and die so they can achieve 72 females in outer space grin

pls ask them which shekau he mentioned above..the dead or living sheakua....Bring this news to Mr Lair Idiot Mohammed Rapist
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by millionaireman: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Ok. Let me get this ....
He was paid N500k as a BH commander monthly, but Shekau was afraid he would run back to Nigeria with his wives ?
Where was Shekau expecting him to spend the money ? In Sambisa ?

The story sounds most incredible, like every story about Boko Haram and sharia criminal codes in the north of Nigeria.
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by bitcoinvin(m): 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

This senseless bastard should go and write a book and sell it to his fellow confused musilimi brothers for inspiration! Nonsense!

no Book can Brainwash them like Koran,so make him no waste his time

2 Likes

Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by anyebedgreat: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
seguno2:

Have you not heard that your PhD hero signed documents without reading it. Maybe not. But one thing you will agree to is the fact that your PhD hero speaks like someone who has never been to a secondary school.
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by factwriter(m): 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jabioro:
Hmmmm.. and my brother would claimed they are not Muslim, #500k monthly salary without freedom, regimented life.. until where able to get the financial sponsor source otherwise these morons monster will kept resurrecting, because they would keep enticing the youth with flamboyant payment to spilled innocent life in the name of fighting for their gods

What exactly is your problem?

Is it the religion they profess, or the the regimented existence they embrace or the invisible sponsors from diversified religion, culture and even social class?

highlight your dilemma so we may enlighten you
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by bitcoinvin(m): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
sean1000x:
Afonjas will not call for his death but will call for death of NNAMDI kANU!

lol..Ah tell u..To them Nnamdi is pure terrorist and a serial killer more than this captured BH boy..
He will be realesed by next week or so
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by seguno2: 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
anyebedgreat:
Have you not heard that your PhD hero signed documents without reading it. Maybe not. But one thing you will agree to is the fact that your PhD hero speaks like someone who has never been to a secondary school.

He may not be an eloquent orator. He was an excellent leader compared to the nonentity that we currently have who is simply copying the magnificent ideas of Jonathan while looting us in diverse ways and plunging our country into recession only to abandon us for London.
What a uselessly corrupt illiterate.
Re: "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) by factwriter(m): 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

This senseless bastard should go and write a book and sell it to his fellow confused musilimi brothers for inspiration! Nonsense!

Obviously for a man, a christen faithful abducted at age 22 and basically turned serial murderer at Age 25, his previous background itself must have have somewhat nature him for HEARTLESSNESS.

Was sleeping with two abducted girls part of the forceful conversion they made him or was it part of a "make believe" loyalty

All the while a christian this dude was already a demon but then no one here seem to realise that, or do they?

Typical NL hypocrisy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign / 'they Were Focused On Rivers, Didn't See It Coming In Kano' - Ben Bruce / APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.