Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Its Like I've Been Friendzoned By My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Like I've Been Friendzoned By My Wife (1094 Views)

Have I Really Been Friendzoned ? / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / Its Like Every Imo Girl Is Beautiful, Educated, & Wifey Material(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Like I've Been Friendzoned By My Wife by marvelck: 4:52am On Apr 08, 2017
Is it possible for a guy to be friendzoned by his own wife, living under the same roof? Cos its like a friend of mine has been friendzoned by his wife.
He came to me the other day, and complained about his wife change of attitude towards him. They ve been married for like a year plus now, but the woman prefers to confide more in her ex than in her husband, and she also like spending lot of time on the phone talking to one particular ex boyfriend of hers, even when her husband is around. She seems to be more caring and understanding towards that particular ex boyfriend. Always asking about his work, family etc...and gisting with him for hours. Something she hardly does with her husband. She treats her husband as if he is not even there.. Imagine, your own husband?
When someone is finding it difficult to get over an ex, he or she will never give another person all her love and attention. That's just it.
Re: Its Like I've Been Friendzoned By My Wife by EricBloodAxe: 4:54am On Apr 08, 2017
Who is in the friendzone, ur friend or u?

2 Likes

Re: Its Like I've Been Friendzoned By My Wife by dingbang(m): 5:09am On Apr 08, 2017
Their problem
Re: Its Like I've Been Friendzoned By My Wife by kingphilip(m): 5:35am On Apr 08, 2017
EricBloodAxe:
Who is in the friendzone, ur friend or u?
I'm sure it's the op

That's how nairalanders use their friends to cover up.. Just very very few are confident enough to say they're the one

Op sit your wife down especially today that's a Saturday and have a heart-to-heart talk with her

The above paragraph make it later at night.. Use the afternoon for shopping and evening for the cinema just the both of you.. And after you've retired from the cinema bare your mind to her and tell her how far she has derailed and how you don't like it

But I'm seeing an undertone of her wanting to make you jealous sha due to something you did to her

If the above advice fails, come back and lemme know
Re: Its Like I've Been Friendzoned By My Wife by cathodekazim: 6:09am On Apr 08, 2017
thn get a good side chick
hope yu r not broke sha

2 Likes

Re: Its Like I've Been Friendzoned By My Wife by babfet(m): 6:16am On Apr 08, 2017
Sometimes women especially wife need to be checked, they need to be put on their toes because many women after kid do think the husband is their alone and no competitor especially when they have a loving man as hubby
Now if you have talked to her and is not yielding any result which I believed the op have done before coming to nairaland
Then you need to make her feel and think you are cheating, but be very very careful about this not to make it real one so you won't scatter your home, you can look for any lady online and determine never to meet her in person, chat with her let your wife see you get busy chatting with her laugh, that way she will think you got someone but I repeat make sure it only online relationships and once you are done delete the contact don't make the online come physical
Re: Its Like I've Been Friendzoned By My Wife by darbeelicous(f): 6:30am On Apr 08, 2017
nah....... I'm sure it's not the op, I know him quite well, and I know he's not married, don't ask me how cool cool if at all this story is true, its definitely a friend believe me!!!
kingphilip:
I'm sure it's the op

That's how nairalanders use their friends to cover up.. Just very very few are confident enough to say they're the one

Op sit your wife down especially today that's a Saturday and have a heart-to-heart talk with her

The above paragraph make it later at night.. Use the afternoon for shopping and evening for the cinema just the both of you.. And after you've retired from the cinema bare your mind to her and tell her how far she has derailed and how you don't like it

But I'm seeing an undertone of her wanting to make you jealous sha due to something you did to her

If the above advice fails, come back and lemme know
Re: Its Like I've Been Friendzoned By My Wife by Dangerousboy(m): 7:59am On Apr 08, 2017
this post looks familiar

(1) (Reply)

"I Know I Will Be With Jesus" - Last Words Of Girl That Died During Surgery / How Do I Become A Mod On Nairaland / Reply A Bvn Scammer Got From A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.