Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day (22655 Views)

Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) / Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video / DOWNLOAD: Drake Ft. Wizkid - Come Closer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:43am On Apr 08, 2017
Shiitposter:

you might need to go back to school
grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by 1Rebel: 9:43am On Apr 08, 2017
Big
Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by henrydadon(m): 9:45am On Apr 08, 2017
ikp120:
That video na big trash! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 08, 2017
Shiitposter:

you might need to go back to school
What has school hot to do with dis.
Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by Elnino4ladies: 9:46am On Apr 08, 2017
Daddy yo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by piperson(m): 9:47am On Apr 08, 2017
bless up

young and prosperous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 08, 2017
I'm happy for him. Not my type of music though. At least is he is not a toddler like Davido
Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by daremiarchs(m): 9:48am On Apr 08, 2017
piperson:
a
Wehdone
Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 08, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Baba nla

That's how we do it

With or without Drake, he's still the lion of Africa

After helping Drake write his "One dance" song that got nominated for Grammy, that Canadian Jew didn't show up for "Come closer" video and didn't even promote it on his Instagram, the same thing he did to Meek Mill and Rico love

Fucck that corny ass gay nigga

Beat that record let's see

It would appear you like this particular Afonja but FVCK DRAKE...That Nigga ain't shìt.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2017
OKorowanta:
Wizkid is magic.
I tell you

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by verygudbadguy(m): 9:53am On Apr 08, 2017
Respect to my boi....

Team #DoItYourself

I am proud of y'al

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by TeamSimple(m): 9:56am On Apr 08, 2017
Safiaa:
Im sorry but wizkids songs have not been that great recently.

Of course anything he releases will get hits, because of his name. In terms of quality, its not been the best. He needs to watch out for tekno, runtown etc. They're working to take his crown this year.
Same tekno that runs on same beat? Runtown take over wizkid? That is a joke

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by pepemendy(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2017
your head like drama, your body look nice, does babes 4 that video there wowonise weak me
Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by Sexina851(f): 10:03am On Apr 08, 2017
ikp120:
That video na big trash! angry angry
At last someone shares my thought. I think we should get married
Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 08, 2017
Ikechukwumdy:
Testimony! How I Made #62,000 In One Month From Selling Smart Watch I Imported

It is well known that many gurus are selling this information on ebooks very costly but importation made easy is here to share it for free!

This is time to start importing from China and other countries.
•Yes, I know you maybe happy to hear this. Without wasting much of your time.

Here is what you stand to benefit.
•You will import at wholesale price.

•You will do all your importation at the comfort of your home.

•No fear for damages.
•No fear for custom wahala.
•Many products you will get for free shipping.

•You  can start your importation with any amount.

To Import products you need to provide:
•A credit or debit card(master or visa ATM card can serve) for payment.

•A mobile phone or computer that can access the internet.

•A clear home address or office address to show where you want the product to be delivered.

•Your phone number and email address.

Aliexpress.

It is a wholesale marketplace provided by alibaba.com.The world's largest B2B online marketplace.
You can order wholesale products as low as one item and pay safely with aliexpress buyer protection along with express delivery and full tracking.

They sale all kinds of products except food stuffs. l purchased a smart watch & solar charger from this site. And I made over #60,000 in a month.
First, I do my research after discovering this market, I saw this smart watch $12=#5,100 each,some sellers sell more costly but you need to make use of there filter.
I choosed  from free shipping and I selected 13 pieces for $156=#56,000.
Note: You can buy as many as you need (even one)
I received the package in 19 days.
To sell it, I met some of the guys I know that sell watches on the load side,

I offered these watches to them #10,000 each, they sell these watches #15,000+ each.In two weeks they sold all. I made #63,000.

Imagin how much I will make if I sell it myself.
About this watch:
Phone watch,screen torch, sim card slot,memory card slot,browser, whatsapp,music,camera etc.
Note: In this one you can put you sim card and memory card. The other type is only Bluetooth connection, so be carefully to check the description.

Check this one:
Cheap dz09 smart watch

http://skiip.me/qTkzY0

http://clkme.in/qTD9A6

park well jare, we are trying to fix our economy you dey talk of importation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by charlove(m): 10:11am On Apr 08, 2017
Safiaa:

Of course anything he releases will get hits, because of his name. In terms of quality, its not been the best. He needs to watch out for tekno, runtown etc. They're working to take his crown this year.

wizkid doesn't need a crown to be king. ..he's a legend already. .
tecno and others should up their game so wizkid can take a break
wizkid doesn't even have to sing for decades to be relevant, he's already part of the black music worldwide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 08, 2017
To be honest
Wizkids songs of recent have been bleeped up
He make have high views but it's just because they just want to see how wack the video really is

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by Safiaa(f): 10:13am On Apr 08, 2017
Okay, you're entitled to your opinion. Just as well as i am too.
TeamSimple:

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by binsanni(m): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2017
rheether:
Trash
if u no like am go hug transformer now. as simple as that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by scachy(m): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2017
Ighoga898:
It's two hundred and something thousand views.
It's 1.3M something at the moment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by finczydabadman(m): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2017
One word...'its a starboy thing'...me come through like a soldier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by ikp120(m): 10:19am On Apr 08, 2017
Sexina851:

At last someone shares my thought. I think we should get married
grin grin grin grin Send me PM if you're serious cool cool cool
Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by pizzylee(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2017
if tz not wizkid its not making sense.....its surprising aw sm Nigerians CNT support one of their own who is putting naija on d map.....some folks never just see smtin good abt odaz,its a disease

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by piperson(m): 10:28am On Apr 08, 2017
daremiarchs:

Wehdone

battery died grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by biodun95: 10:53am On Apr 08, 2017
Safiaa:

So because Tekno and Runtown has two to three hits they are now better than Wizkid? Do you know the number of hits Wizkid has? Even the awards he has at this stage of Runtown and Tekno? Murdering Collabo? Wizkid is a legend in Nigeria, all this artiste you are talking about look up to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:59am On Apr 08, 2017
Safiaa:

You don't have to be sorry about anything , you're absolutely spot on ... He doesn't make sense to me any longer
Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by adecz: 11:00am On Apr 08, 2017
Too dry & too busy, with bad attempts to inject some elements of Drake's Hotline Bling...

Then, Drake didn't even want to be on such a cheap flick..

Strictly for the tasteless 9ja crowd!!
Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 08, 2017
TeamSimple:

D tekno that had released hit after hit
Produces beats
Yes that tekno
Compare his pans to this shit come closer
Abi na yawa
Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by Dhanidhamy(m): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2017
Safiaa:

you said??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 08, 2017
Most pple watched it to see drake but were disappointed like me
Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by zanogo(m): 11:17am On Apr 08, 2017
Emzyme:

D tekno that had released hit after hit
Produces beats
Yes that tekno
Compare his pans to this shit come closer
Abi na yawa
How dare you compare tecno to wizkid? are you on expired gum? what is in pana? is it not the same recycled tecno beats? tecno that has not even passed the african test talkless of global stage,even tecno himself cant say he is close to wizkid in music.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W,Wizkid & Skales – Baddest Boy Video / The 2018 Headies Award Holds On March 24. Four New Categories Added / Mikel Obi Sets-up Record Label With Junior Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.