Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day (22629 Views)

Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) / Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video / DOWNLOAD: Drake Ft. Wizkid - Come Closer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by sweetgala(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2017
IamOpemipo:
It's actually 1m views in 20hrs.. Now someone shld beat that

Most of those 1m views had nothing to do with Wizkid but rather Drake who wasn't in the video

My opinion video was basic and the song was whack from the same person that just dropped daddy yo not long ago.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by Neesha(m): 11:28am On Apr 08, 2017
Safiaa:
Im sorry but wizkids songs have not been that great recently.

Of course anything he releases will get hits, because of his name. In terms of quality, its not been the best. He needs to watch out for tekno, runtown etc. They're working to take his crown this year.
Lol, tecno and runtown?? Naaah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by PrinceAfo: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2017
Nice video,meaningless song,I didn't see drake in the video but heard his voice. Wizkid no fit fly go Yankee go shot the video.
Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2017
Scoop9ja:

RECORD BREAKING: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Ft. Drake Hits 1 Million views on YouTube in 1 Day

This is HUGE Africa!

Your favourite award-winning pop act and Starboy of Africa – Wizkid, is shinning so bright, as he sets a continental record for the most video views on YouTube in less than 24 hours. The visuals to his smash single – “Come Closer” featuring Drake, which has 1 Million YouTube views and counting, has seen so many mixed reactions, but amidst these reactions, the positive reviews across the African continent has been phenomenal.

This is too much greatness in just one person and we are really loving it and eating it all up like a fat kid who loves cake.

The crisp visuals for Come Closer is exceptional in every way comprehensible. Even though the sight of beautiful ladies shaking their bum makes a video somewhat attractive, Wizkid’s amazing display of his African heritage was what stole the spotlight. No wonder the video is racking such high numbers in such less time.

Get with the program, if you’re not on-board already because African music is going to shine even brighter this year through Wizkid – and you can take that to the bank!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqW18C4plZ8

Shine WizzY…SHINE!!!

SOURCE: http://gidibest.net/2017/04/record-breaking-wizkids-come-closer-ft-drake-hits-1-million-views-on-youtube-in-1-day/

Its like the Drake guy sent the ladies to represent him in the video but I see no am der. Naim be say Wizkid never meet the guy in person
Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by enigmaticlion: 11:59am On Apr 08, 2017
ikp120:
That video na big trash! angry angry
Have you taken your drugs today? Pls do before you continue embarrassing yourself publicly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by olanrewaju99(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
Abeg where drake for the video?
Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by enigmaticlion: 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
Smellymouth:

Bros, na your video?
the guy no get life and it pains him when he sees greatness. Pls tell him to use his drugs before he continues to disgrace his village

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by oncolor1: 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
Even if Vic O features Drake it will get 1 million views in one day also. You must be lying to yourself if you think it is Wizkid that made the song get that views.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by ikp120(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
enigmaticlion:
Have you taken your drugs today? Pls do before you continue embarrassing yourself publicly.
Are you really this stupid? undecided Or are you pretending to be stupid and senseless? undecided undecided (Just a question) Did I mention you in that my comment? undecided
I watched that video to the end. What I gave was a very honest view of that video. I have always loved the audio of that song, but that video is just on hella trash. Please don't ever quote me again in your entire life. angry angry angry
Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by psammyCUTE(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
rheether:
Trash
I can not agree less!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by shayregal(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
If I tell u say u be starboiiii
The grammy award na ur own ooo wizzy,
International recognition 4 u ooo
If dem hate am dey go fall ooo 4 u.
No hate no hate no hate starboi ooo
No hate x3 baba. Nla ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by Idrismusty97(m): 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
ikp120:
And the song is too dry, Honestly WizKids sings better than this. Maybe Drake is dragging him back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
Safiaa:
Im sorry but wizkids songs have not been that great recently.

Of course anything he releases will get hits, because of his name. In terms of quality, its not been the best. He needs to watch out for tekno, runtown etc. They're working to take his crown this year.
gringringrin runtown and techno are like house boy to wizkid. wizkid has broken many records in nigeria and africa. he is the only artiste to win next rated and the following year win artist of the year. the only artist that is a competition to wizkid is davido. its like messi and ronaldo. is harzard or pogba close to them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by toprealman: 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
ikp120:
Grace the finishing factor.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
Good video!!! but crappy ass music!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by enigmaticlion: 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
ikp120:

Are you really this stupid? undecided Or are you pretending to be stupid and senseless? undecided undecided (Just a question) Did I mention you in that my comment? undecided
I watched that video to the end. What I gave was a very honest view of that video. I have always loved the audio of that song, but that video is just on hella trash. Please don't ever quote me again in your entire life. angry angry angry
I'm quoting you again, feel free to thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by IEDA: 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Baba nla

That's how we do it

With or without Drake, he's still the lion of Africa

After helping Drake write his "One dance" song that got nominated for Grammy, that Canadian Jew didn't show up for "Come closer" video and didn't even promote it on his Instagram, the same thing he did to Meek Mill and Rico love

Fucck that corny ass gay nigga

Beat that record let's see
Hmmmm you should know drake is too busy for someone like wizkid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by timilinda(f): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
I beg which kind jazz these guys dey use, cos I no see anything for that song! angry

Meeeen, I need that baba address FAST!! !
Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by RossMehn: 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
Crapp song..he has done better before..anything that says ft Drake will attract views that's the only thing going for the song..
Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by YungMillionaire: 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
Fvcking wow! This Yoruba boyz are seriously repping 9ja for this music business. Where my Delta musicians dey? Orezi? Solid Star? Abeg Warri no dey carry last o!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by kossyablaze(m): 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
Smellymouth:

Bros. But wizzy like the video like that na..

Raise yo hands if you like the video like that..
no hating... The video was wack. Hw u bn my nigga
Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by skarz: 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
IamOpemipo:
psy Gangnam style beat it o 38million views in 24hrs so just hold it...let's just praise Wizkid don't bring the 24hrs into it....if you think I'm lying google it"how many views did Gangnam style get in 24hrs"
Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by Smellymouth: 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
kossyablaze:
no hating... The video was wack. Hw u bn my nigga

Tubaba!! Warragwan bruh?

It's been awhile Ichie. I've been good and you?
Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by IamOpemipo(m): 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
skarz:

psy Gangnam style beat it o 38million views in 24hrs so just hold it...let's just praise Wizkid don't bring the 24hrs into it....if you think I'm lying google it"how many views did Gangnam style get in 24hrs"

Oga chinko relax, the place in context of the article is Africa, how gnamgnam take enta na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by skarz: 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
IamOpemipo:

Oga chinko relax, the place in context of the article is Africa, how gnamgnam take enta na
you said someone should beat that you didn't state the continentgringrin
Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by IamOpemipo(m): 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
sweetgala:

Most of those 1m views had nothing to do with Wizkid but rather Drake who wasn't in the video

My opinion video was basic and the song was whack from the same person that just dropped daddy yo not long ago.

So u mean pple still wanna watch even when they knw drake ain't on it, baba this ya reasoning get as E be.. U shld try and get on YouTube and read comments maybe u will get a better picture. But like u said, it's all ya opinion, u are entitled to it.
Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
IamOpemipo:
Lew gets 1m views everyday.
PewDiePie gets 2m views a day.
should I continue?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
oncolor1:
Even if Vic O features Drake it will get 1 million views in one day also. You must be lying to yourself if you think it is Wizkid that made the song get that views.
True
Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by haryomikun(m): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
IamOpemipo:
Its not hard getting 1 million views in a day...

I doubt you'd understand how its done though #Nooffense
Re: Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day by haryomikun(m): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
oncolor1:
God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W,Wizkid & Skales – Baddest Boy Video / Wizkid, Tems Shine At 2021 Soul Train Awards / The 2018 Headies Award Holds On March 24. Four New Categories Added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.