Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri (21996 Views)

Suicide Bomb Blast In Biu, Borno (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by Drabrah(m): 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
undecided
So wot's graphic abt d photo?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by Onwardvic(m): 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
This kind of thread dumb-founds me because of lives lost but God will surely judge these power mongers and save us all in this country
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by ollah2: 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
The northern elders and elites need to get things right up north. Poverty, ignorance, illiteracy at its highest level right there leads to nonsense like this.

Great nobody lost his life. Fastest recovery to the injured.

Peace
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
after all its your creation.. enjoy it
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by AntiWailer: 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
I think i should stop blaming any religious ass licker.

If somebody can in the name of a religion say "Take, go blow your self up angry" and people do it.

Every other thing around religious brainlessness is excusable.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by ephi123(f): 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
ollah2:
The northern elders and elites need to get things right up north. Poverty, ignorance, illiteracy at its highest level right there leads to nonsense like this.

Great nobody lost his life. Fastest recovery to the injured.

Peace

I have often wondered why we have no suicide amongst the Muslims in the West, which makes me tend to agree that poverty and illiteracy is the root cause of this.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by BetaThings: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
Igboesika:
Religion of p......

unstableaswater:
If i was a woman, i would never want to be born in the North.
Nor in the South where they can declare me a witch at will and burn me to death

Thou shall not suffer a witch to live
Exodus 22:18

http://www.voanews.com/a/girl-burned-to-death-in-nigeria-after-witchcraft-allegation/2829215.html
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/08/25/nigeria.child.witches/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2007/dec/09/tracymcveigh.theobserver
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by oyiboeru(m): 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
Igboesika:
Religion of p......
enemy of God in disguise
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by Enyimbamercedes: 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
No problem! As long asthey confine their attacks to mosques, it's all good. Their creation their problem.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by spartan117(m): 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
sarrkii:
We Know Boko Terrorist Are Very Much Active, But We Need Lies To Keep Our Gullible Supporters Believing We Av Won The War Against Terrors.

Actually We In BMC Know Boko Guys Av Same Ideology Wit Us,We R Just Bunch Of Pretenders who Just Wanted The Christian President Frm The south To Leeav D Seat Of Power ....

We In BMc Are Getting Frustrated Daily On New Tactics To Defend Our Principals Obvious Incompetence, But We Av To Continue Even Though Our Wages Was Recently negotiated To #200,000/month We Accpeted it.
U have started impersonating sarrki again grin

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by mni7: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
Boko harams logic is like that of a man, who wants black people to control the world , but ends up only terrorizing and killing africans
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
unstableaswater:
If i was a woman, i would never want to be born in the North.

Daughters of rich Northerners actually enjoy life, it's the poor ones that live in hell
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by BetaThings: 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
sarrkii:
We Know Boko Terrorist Are Very Much Active, But We Need Lies To Keep Our Gullible Supporters Believing We Av Won The War Against Terrors.

Actually We In BMC Know Boko Guys Av Same Ideology Wit Us,We R Just Bunch Of Pretenders who Just Wanted The Christian President Frm The south To Leeav D Seat Of Power ....

We In BMc Are Getting Frustrated Daily On New Tactics To Defend Our Principals Obvious Incompetence, But We Av To Continue Even Though Our Wages Was Recently negotiated To #200,000/month We Accpeted it.

What Christian President?
Were you not the one dividing the country along on religious grounds
You were telling people in the South that APC was a Muslim party and telling the people in the North that PDP was a Christian party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abRCnlcQC0I

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by achi4u(m): 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
Islamic terrorist bombs again.

ItsMeAboki
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by bitcoinvin(m): 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
Collyno82:
I think another terrorist group did this because Book Haram has been defeated

yes another Group called BokohaGood grin
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by bitcoinvin(m): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
madridguy:
I KNOW ONE DAY BOKO HARAM WILL REPENT.

yes maybe before 2019 to vote for buba again
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by AceSkillz01: 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
walemoney007:
i can bet my life on it that you are an ibo guy
sarrkii[fake account] is different from sarrki[real account]

We have a genius here folks!

You must have really cracked your brain to figure that one out, huh? undecided
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by akigbemaru: 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
princechurchill:
I saw their youth days ago protesting over Ndume, and just watch out the military will show us pictures of guns that can catch only spiders​ as weapons recovered...
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by bitcoinvin(m): 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
Connect01:
May God save Nigeria from those blood-thirsty, brainless sadists. May they (BH) fall into the pits they are digging for innocent citizens. God will surely grant Nigeria success in our fight against those extremists.

May God bless, protect and strengthen our gallant soldiers.

#NigeriansWillSmileAgain

this is why am Hating Religion..How can God himself help those who dont want Help??
Will God change them from their Brainwashed Religion?
Mohammed or islam teaches Death,sucide bombing,Raping and cutting off Hands..Many more
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by BetaThings: 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
bitcoinvin:

this is why am Hating Religion..How can God himself help those who dont want Help??
Will God change them from their Brainwashed Religion?
Mohammed or islam teaches Death,sucide bombing,Raping and cutting off Hands..Many more

What does Bible teach?
Witch hunt and burning people
Death to those who insult their parents
Christianity is more murderous than any other religion
Re: Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast Near A Mosque In Maiduguri by ceaser: 2:13am On Apr 09, 2017
BetaThings:

What does Bible teach?
Witch hunt and burning people
Death to those who insult their parents
Christianity is more murderous than any other religion

Err, excuse me. I don't think the Christian bible teach all that you outlined. It actually discourages what will foster fear, hatred and violence in society while it encourages love, patience, long-suffering and meekness amongst others as virtues.

And concerning your claim that it preaches death to those who insult their parents, to quote you; you cannot be farther from the truth. What it says is that you honour 'em so that your days may be long in the land of the living. grin That does not literally translate to taking disobedient children out na!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes / IPOB Members Mock Nigeria As They Declare No 2019 Election (Photos) / Video & Pictures As Buhari Campaigns In Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.