Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate (34337 Views)

Photos Of Efe's Father And Mother Watching BBNaija Finale In Their House / BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) / BBNaija: Photo Of Efe's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by assana: 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nwodosis:
Efe may not be the favorite when it comes to making choices, but Based On Logistics I stand with him!
abeg which one is the based on Logistics
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by holysina(m): 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
Afam4eva:
Even right now, he's still a throwback. I've never seen a throwback in the present until i met Efe. After winning the money, i give him one year and we would have another throwback. Efe for the money.
Guy u wicked. How can the present still be a throwback! I hope this your comment is based on logistic? grin cheesy
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by nell4: 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Thank God he's not a Igbo. Had it been he's a Igbos he'd be thinking of starting a drug pushing cartel with his prize money.

Igbos are so worthless no wonder Indonesia and China keeps beheading thier people year in year out.

What a shame the flatron are to the whole of nigeria! Useless people!
chaii see painment ooo. but shaa why I like them is they've got liver no be small. they are always on point and what ever little things you are enjoying here they brought it cos they are well travelled. And also if you want to be noticed on nairaland , just mention flatron and bam!! you are a star. just like you are now. we have noticed you. bro take a chill pill .A flatron can feed your whole state. Usu. tenkiu
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by PresVA: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
Geestarry:
Lol. The lady sha oo. Her makeup seems to be based on logistics
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by Preye1599(m): 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
Family relative?
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by Nwodosis(m): 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
Codes151:
. Means? All this kids sha
Who's the kid between I and you? Check my profile and see my picture, what you don't know nor understand, ask question and stop insulting your elders!
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by shepherd003: 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
winknot bad
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by Codes151(m): 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nwodosis:

Who's the kid between I and you? Check my profile and see my picture, what you don't know nor understand, ask question and stop insulting your elders!
applogies sir! Much respect to you.... I said that cuz of a my previous chat with a nairalander.... but then not enough reason to generalize!! Cheers.
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
Geestarry:
Lol. The lady sha oo. Her makeup seems to be based on logistics

I dey tell you!

1 Like

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
I heard he has a baby mama lipsrsealed
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by omotundealata: 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
what a throwback, base on logistic!
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by Sarah20A(f): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
Oh boy see make up grin
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by JaySalvador27: 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Obviously

They need the money grin

Don't you?..... Don't we all.... my fren take yo broke azz to the corner and STFU!
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by Dynamite02: 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
hakeem4:
what's the meaning of " based on logistics " ?
Factors involved ; activities
required to set up or establish a plan ; based on the many many(gbogboyen) things involved .....
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by kennybab: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nwodosis:
Efe may not be the favorite when it comes to making choices, but Based On Logistics I stand with him!

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by dfinity2k(m): 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
See as he fresh nw back then way Efe dey sing Music nobody Knw am oo highest likes for Instagram na 117likes oo. But nw BBNAIJA don make Popular Bust am nw if he Upload Pix na 3000+ likes wao ooo
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by Biggsam01: 1:26am On Apr 09, 2017
I Will Commit Suicide If Efe Doesn't Win The N25 Million

A Nigerian lady has shown a rather bizzare love for the Warri-born Big Brother Nigeria contestant, Efe. According to her she's ready to commit suicide if Efe doesn't win the N25 Million naira attached to the show.

http://enter10mentextra.com/i-will-commit-suicide-if-efe-does-not-win-n25-million-at-bbnaija-female-fan/

See her picture below:

1 Share

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by komzy589(m): 2:02am On Apr 09, 2017
erico2k2:

warri talk
base on logistics is a very old Warri flow. Its so outdated that ppl dont even use it anymore. U guys are just being naive.
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate by erico2k2(m): 2:14am On Apr 09, 2017
komzy589:

base on logistics is a very old Warri flow. Its so outdated that ppl dont even use it anymore. U guys are just being naive.
U r xtreemly stupid . .old or new yans how does it matter . People just coined it with the efe ##.
Based on logistics . U can Go and Die .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Sex Filled Films To Watch On Netflix / BBNaija: Tacha Fumes At Frodd, Blasts Him / The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.