Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed (8260 Views)

3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating / 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed (with 18+ Pictures) / See Photo Of Man Who Changes To Woman At Night To Lure Men To Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by AyamConfidence(m): 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
Aderola15:
No.3 cheesy lipsrsealed cheesy
works every time abi...I see you oooo

Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by Smellymouth: 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
AyamConfidence:
Alaga 1

Aburo mi..

Hahaha.. This your hailings dey suspicious oo.. cheesy

Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by AyamConfidence(m): 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Smellymouth:

Aburo mi..

Hahaha.. This your hailings dey suspicious oo.. cheesy

team virgin

E gat dey suspicious ooo...una get game today??
Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by Smellymouth: 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
AyamConfidence:
team virgin

E gat dey suspicious ooo...una get game today??
Mtchewww.

Na basketball fan I be now o. Akanor die of heart attack.. cheesy
Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by AyamConfidence(m): 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
Smellymouth:

Mtchewww.

Na basketball fan I be now o. Akanor die of heart attack.. cheesy
lmao...na only us be proud fans nowadays.... E get one my guy...na assnal fan..he run go sevilla...na so them knack sevilla the other day

Next season una got manage comot for 6th tongue tongue
Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by Smellymouth: 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
AyamConfidence:
lmao...na only us be proud fans nowadays.... E get one my guy...na assnal fan..he run go sevilla...na so them knack sevilla the other day

Next season una got manage comot for 6th tongue tongue

Honestly, i dey vex!!

Lingard , Darmain, Jones, Smalling, Fellaini, Young, Rashford...OUT!!!!
Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by AyamConfidence(m): 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
Smellymouth:

Honestly, i dey vex!!

Lingard , Darmain, Jones, Smalling, Fellaini, Young, Rashford...OUT!!!!
Fellaini na the worst ever...Rashford dey try na
Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by Smellymouth: 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
AyamConfidence:
Fellaini na the worst ever...Rashford dey try na

Those man u players just dey vex me..

Aburo, make we nor derail this thread..

Lalasticlala, food is ready. Lol
Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by AyamConfidence(m): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
Smellymouth:

Those man u players just dey vex me..

Aburo, make we nor derail this thread..

Lalasticlala, food is ready. Lol
egbon no wahala...up Chelsea KTBBFH

1 Like

Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by FelixFelicis(m): 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
I know bumbae1 will be here lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by CaroLyner(f): 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
Smellymouth:

I don't know about you, but I am ready when you are ... cheesy
Ready when you ready got the remy on the side
Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by Smellymouth: 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
CaroLyner:
Ready when you ready got the remy on the side

I am now fully ready and fully prepared forrit..

Shall we? cheesy
Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by Adasun(m): 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
Bumbae1:
Number 4 though So some cannot play with you again grin Na wa o

oya cum and play with me nacheesy cheesy

infact i no want am again,u play play hands may go south shocked shocked
Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by GMbuharii: 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
post=55378467:
5. When they show more than their cleavages
A woman who wants to lure a man to bed would reveal
far more than the cleavage when with the man. This is
because everyone knows men respond to what they see more. It would take serious discipline to withstand a temptation like that especially when people are not
around them.

i remember the day m.... ok,the day suzzie brought out her boobs in our office reception! Mehnn,i melated almost fainted that day...that thing sweet to look and handle,sha cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by Vicolan: 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
CaroLyner:
Naaah We team virgin# cheesy

Lolzzz u ehn....I trust u jare dear!!!!
Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by CaroLyner(f): 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
Vicolan:

Lolzzz u ehn....I trust u jare dear!!!!
cheesycheesy
Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by CaroLyner(f): 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
Smellymouth:

I am now fully ready and fully prepared forrit..

Shall we? cheesy

Confirm all routes are cleared ;
Dont want them on my trail
Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by Smellymouth: 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
CaroLyner:
Confirm all routes are cleared ;
Dont want them on my trail

All routes are clear!! I repeat, all routes are clear!!!
Roger that? cheesy

Za oda room is now ours..

1 Like

Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by stamapro(m): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
The only true breed....

Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by Yoshy: 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
Someone did 5 out of the 7 I didn't do anything, Not that I couldn't or don't see the signs, I was being a child of God. Now only 1 sign, so far you are cute and I'm prepared....The rest will be a pleasant story.
Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by emmanuel2015: 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lol
Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by THUNDAR(m): 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
Smellymouth:
Cynthia : Smelly baby how you doing?

Smelly: I am fine, Cynthia.

Cynthia: You just sidelined me, no calls or text from you again or did I offend you.

Smelly : No you didn't.

Cynthia: Okay, are you at home so I can come over. I hope you are alone..

Smelly : Yes i'm at home and I am alone..

Cynthia: No problem, let me dress up.

Smelly ::
Me, quickly go and sweep house.
Me, arrange every where.
Me, wash toilet and bathroom.
Me, spray perfume everywhere.
Me, buy indomie and four eggs.
Me, buy condom four packs.
Me, buy Manpower, Alomo, Ogidiga, Ori Malu, Webo, Osomo and tramadol and takes them.
Me, buy fuel and blue films.
Me, wait for Cynthia calls.
Me, call Cynthia she no pick.
Me, hear okada sound I rush go look.
Evening reach Cynthia no come.
Cynthia now calls;..

Cynthia: Smelly, I cannot make it"

Smelly : Whaaaaaaat? & You think you will make it in life?
Thunder strike you, swine.

present sir! better striking!

1 Like

Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by Smellymouth: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
THUNDAR:

present sir! better striking!

Hahhhhahhaha....
Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by THUNDAR(m): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
RedCard88:
Thunder strike all dat wil come here forming team virgin. PRETENDERS
Present Sir!

striking begin immediately!
Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by Vicolan: 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
CaroLyner:
cheesycheesy

But we have to do test oooooo. #wink
Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by Vicolan: 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
CaroLyner:
cheesycheesy

Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by CaroLyner(f): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
Vicolan:

No problem cheesy
Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by colossus91(m): 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
Smellymouth:

Wow!! I can't believe we are on the same team!!!
Proudly TeamVirgin. cheesy
Na me virgin pass ask my ex yesterday while we were emmmm..........she said oh yes u stilll a virgin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by Vicolan: 6:09am On Apr 09, 2017
CaroLyner:
No problem cheesy

Oya come n meet me privately for d test jhhh
Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by CaroLyner(f): 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
Vicolan:

Oya come n meet me privately for d test jhhh
Lool How

1 Like

Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by Vicolan: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
CaroLyner:
Lool How
Happy palm Sunday dear
Re: 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed by CaroLyner(f): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
Vicolan:

Happy palm Sunday dear
Catholic?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) / My Girl Strips For The World To See. / Are Calabar Men Real "sag Machines"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.