Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) (8235 Views)

Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by Uptownerd: 8:29am On Aug 18, 2022
What do you think?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by chatinent: 8:33am On Aug 18, 2022
Nonsense.

So who are those ones requesting for urgent 2k...for hair money, for house rent...for pocket money? Who are those who have nothing doing but who don't want to suffer? What of those who keep multiple boyfriends for monetary gains? How else can you escape being used as a public toilet? And who told you most girls aren't for just sex?!

Most girls are single because when other girls were having common sense and getting it right, they were all about “I get yansh, I get breast, normally I bi wife material.”

Yansh indeed. Ankara, how e don bi for you now?

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by Janesouthall: 8:36am On Aug 18, 2022
Uptownerd:
What do you think?

Even some or most ladies ( single,married, engaged or divorced) just want to fvck with no strings attached...

8 Likes

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by onomeabuja: 9:02am On Aug 18, 2022
Uptownerd:
What do you think?
Who be this awaranwu lady huh?
Who she wan deceive undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 18, 2022
Lies from the pit of hell grin shocked

5 Likes

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by InfinityFabric: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2022
While he's paying right ?

You're addressed as you present yourself. You advertise like a prostitute and want to be addressed as a wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by LikeAking: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2022
No b just fucking. Why d complain.

We spend money 'Real assets' without complains.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by Savedday: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2022
What is wrong with this gender (9ja girls specially) ? confused lots.

They don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2022
Taar park well. See the sweet melody coming out from their mouth. Just try put them for your house, they will change it for you and the dragon in their mind will come outside.

10 Likes

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by ValCon888: 10:45am On Aug 18, 2022
The truth is that many guys just want to fûck because most Nigerian girls have nothing else to offer.

Go to the dating apps. They take pictures with suggestive poses because that’s the only thing of value to them.

It’s an impossible task for many Nigerian girls to hold an intelligent conversation for two minutes.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by toujurs: 10:49am On Aug 18, 2022
She didn't add the billing, and how a man should provide for her needs, because she is in a relationship undecided.. mumu!.

8 Likes

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by CSTRR: 11:39am On Aug 18, 2022
The real problem is that most of the women are not worth enduring konji for.

If a man sees a woman that he truly desires and knows he can't afford to lose, he would go and masturbate if she does not want sex.

As long as he does not lose her.

Ladies, make yourselves as jewels of inestimable value.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by emmanuelbrown26: 11:45am On Aug 18, 2022
Daughters of eve never see anything, all dem bitches come online to cure loneliness, while in their closest, d always cry d hell outta of dem. What do they bring if not their smelly and rotten pussy
When a woman start rubbing sholders with men, who do expect from her if not loneliness.
D gods are wise.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by HolyMan12: 11:49am On Aug 18, 2022
Siofra come ooooooh!

I Just want to fvck you.

You uploaded your picture. If that is really you, you will do for a nice fvck kiss

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by Zonefree(m): 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
HolyMan12:
Siofra come ooooooh!

I Just want to fvck you.

You uploaded your picture. If that is really you, you will do for a nice fvck kiss
Endeavour to use triple protection, please.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by siofra(f): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
HolyMan12:
Siofra come ooooooh!

I Just want to fvck you.

Stop this sexual harassment before I report you to the mods angry

Infact I've changed my mind.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique rule two.
Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by siofra(f): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
Zonefree:

Endeavour to use triple protection, please.

Hahaha hehehe undecided

Very funny.
Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by starpower(m): 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
Uptownerd:
What do you think?
. They want to put us debt too.
Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by obyrich(m): 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
Good but don't leach on him.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by lereinter(m): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Look for husband on some right places

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Very true! This men don't have any good plans for you. Just to sleep with you and move on to the next girl. And it's girls with chicken brains that fall for them, reason babymama is on the increase.

I'll rather not marry than give in to their stupid philosophy of "test before you marry" balderdash.

Better to keep my body for God and be receiving pure blessings than soil the temple of God and get damned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
Janesouthall:

Even some or most ladies ( single,married, engaged or divorced) just want to fvck with no strings attached...

Those are not wife materials. It's their job and they're doing it with their full chest.

We are talking about homely and Godly responsible girls here. wife material.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
Well

IFFA no marry my dream yoruba girl...I go marry my tribe las las..

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by dhiqson(m): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Most girls are single because they don't know how to keep a relationship
All what they know is how to extract resource from the gullible ones
Just take a look at what she said
She's single because she wants to blah blah blah blah
We all know these, they're not new. They say what gey don't. Practice.
And it's worse if you're in a rship with an over religious lady
The worse that can ever happen

8 Likes

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by Manaty2nice(m): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
chatinent:
Nonsense.

So who are those ones requesting for urgent 2k...for hair money, for house rent...for pocket money? Who are those who have nothing doing but who don't want to suffer? What of those who keep multiple boyfriends for monetary gains? How else can you escape being used as a public toilet? And who told you most girls aren't for just sex?!

Baba u no lie oh... Na so one call me yesterday dey ask me for 2k.. I tell her say I don't give out my money for free, say make we hook up for NY house on Sunday... Funny enough.. She's agrees to come..
Most girls are single because when other girls were having common sense and getting it right, they were all about “I get yansh, I get breast, normally I bi wife material.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by Manaty2nice(m): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
U no lie bro..
chatinent:
Nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by Collins4u1(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
You also want to give him infection. You forgot that

1 Like

Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
Uptownerd:
What do you think?
I think she should speak for herself. Most girls just don't want what she does only a handful and it's why guys just wanna fûck
Re: Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) by loosecanon50(m): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
See this one. No be still the same ladies go say I don't want any relationship, I just want to have fun

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom / Look At What A Access Bank Customer Did Hilarious Pictures / 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.