Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Victims Of Suicide Bomb Attack At Borno Mosque Receiving Treatment (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victims Of Suicide Bomb Attack At Borno Mosque Receiving Treatment (Photos) (14283 Views)

Boko Haram Bombs Gwoza, Borno Mosque / "See How Scared APC Are At Borno Rally, Fear Of 'Defeated' Boko Haram"- Adeyanju / The Boy That Intercepted First Suicide Bomber That Attacked Borno Mosque (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims Of Suicide Bomb Attack At Borno Mosque Receiving Treatment (Photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
IpobExposed:
I keep telling people Fulani herdsmen have never killed anyone there are nice people. the people killing are the Boko Haram and Baba is arresting them.

The Boko Haram knowing full well that no more home for them in sambisa now desides to pretend to be herdsmen.

And now that now no more space in sambisa forrest some now result to entering crowd to bomb.

cry

Quick recovery victims. Buhari will crush all enemies of the state Boko Haram and IPOB how he crushed corruption.

Sai Baba

When Jonatan was Busy building school for them,They said no,Kill him,we dont him...
To the muslims
Shcool is HaRaram
Education Is HaRam
Everything is Haram
una dey here dey Talk Rubbish....
grin
Re: Victims Of Suicide Bomb Attack At Borno Mosque Receiving Treatment (Photos) by Butterworth: 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
Tazdroid:
your statement needs grammatical surgery

The important thing here is the message and not grammar. And I tell you what, THE MESSAGES WAS WELL DELIVERED!
Re: Victims Of Suicide Bomb Attack At Borno Mosque Receiving Treatment (Photos) by praisekeyzz(m): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
rosrunor45:
the logic behind suicide bombing is something I'm yet to phantom
English Grammar

Re: Victims Of Suicide Bomb Attack At Borno Mosque Receiving Treatment (Photos) by pat077: 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
The beast they created has turned against them.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Suicide Bomb Attack At Borno Mosque Receiving Treatment (Photos) by aliyubaka: 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
Thank God I'm not a Muslim. Islam is evil. I converted to Christianity last year.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Suicide Bomb Attack At Borno Mosque Receiving Treatment (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
IpobExposed:
I keep telling people Fulani herdsmen have never killed anyone there are nice people. the people killing are the Boko Haram and Baba is arresting them.

The Boko Haram knowing full well that no more home for them in sambisa now desides to pretend to be herdsmen.

And now that now no more space in sambisa forrest some now result to entering crowd to bomb.

cry

Quick recovery victims. Buhari will crush all enemies of the state Boko Haram and IPOB how he crushed corruption.

Sai Baba

Mustapha! Mustapha!! How many times did I call you?
Re: Victims Of Suicide Bomb Attack At Borno Mosque Receiving Treatment (Photos) by newcreatio(m): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
IpobExposed:

cry

Sai Baba

Receive sense IJN!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Osun State ‘pick Your PVC Rally’ / N80bn Bayelsa Airport: APC Kicks Over Outrageous, Inflated Amount / Kebbi Government Releases 111 Prisoners Over Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.