Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

From The Moderator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From The Moderator (1053 Views)

Exclusive Chat With The Moderator / Talk To The Moderator / A Question For The Moderator: RichyBlacK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From The Moderator by kosovo(m): 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2009
Due to series of indiscriminate posting of wrong Threads in the Politics section, i am compelled by the very act to seek the indulgence of every member to always attempt to posts Threads in the very Right section.

The Politics section currently holds top position for the most moved and/or Deleted threads! As Political analysts, contributors, and above all, learned and unquestionably literates, I want to assume that we can all work pari pasu so that the Section would not be forced into a state of Oblivion.

However, if you find any inappropriate, offensive, baseless or inconsequential Threads/Posts, kindly make do of the "Report To Moderator" Button and necessary actions would be taken.

Thanks smiley
Re: From The Moderator by blacksta(m): 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2009
Nice one - boss
Re: From The Moderator by kosovo(m): 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2009
blacksta:

Nice one - boss
Thanks
Re: From The Moderator by oderemo(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2009
Re: From The Moderator
« #2 on: Today at 01:09:52 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: blacksta on Today at 01:03:09 PM
Nice one - boss

Thanks

ego tripping. happy new yr .
Re: From The Moderator by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2009
kosovo:

Due to series of indiscriminate posting of wrong Threads in the Politics section, i am compelled  by the very act to seek the indulgence  of every member to always attempt to posts Threads in the very Right section.

The Politics section currently holds top position for the most moved and/or Deleted threads! As Political analysts, contributors, and above all, learned and unquestionably literates, I want to assume that we can all work pari pasu so that the Section would not be forced into a state of Oblivion.

However, if you find any inappropriate, offensive, baseless or inconsequential Threads/Posts, kindly make do of the "Report To Moderator" Button and necessary actions would be taken.

Thanks smiley
Abeg na 2day?e don tail.
Re: From The Moderator by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2009
Yorke
I think the mods don ginger their swagger cause most threads end up in jokes section these days
Re: From The Moderator by DisGuy: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2009
Good Good

How about stopping this bomber threads, if possible merge them or direct them to already existing ones, na the same story na grin
Re: From The Moderator by bilymuse: 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2009
Atleast you seems more active than RichyColourless, that is a welcome progress.

We dont want a dictator, there should be checks and balances. For any thread deleted , its imperative that the poster should be notified with reasons and given a chance to challenge the action. Procedure guiding proper conduct on the politic section should be posted on the section for all members to view.
Re: From The Moderator by kosovo(m): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2009
bilymuse:

We dont want a dictator, there should be checks and balances. For any thread deleted , its imperative that the poster should be notified with reasons and given a chance to challenge the action. Procedure guiding proper conduct on the politic section should be posted on the section for all members to view.
   RichyBlack is and has always been an integral Part of the Politics Section,  I rather would be more comfortable if we do not blackguard or poke fun at the IQ person; RichyBlack
Re: From The Moderator by blacksta(m): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2009
bilymuse:

Abeg Bros  - Let the new guy settle in - Richyblack was ever hardly online.  I know we heard this clean up story before  . let time be Judge
Re: From The Moderator by violent(m): 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2009
Waoh! didnt realize on time that this dude is the moderator. . . . was just about using the "Report to moderator" button on one of his threads
Re: From The Moderator by mbulela: 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2009
kosovo, this is not the national assembly where they speak meaningless and high sounding words.
try and talk like an educated person,which i know you are.

on another note, i support the merging (not deleting o!) of the bomber threads.they are all over the place and seem to be duplicates
Re: From The Moderator by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2009
violent:

Waoh! didnt realize on time that this dude is the moderator. . . . was just about using the "Report to moderator" button on one of his threads
LOL
Re: From The Moderator by mbulela: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2009
suraj,
I am still waiting to hear from moderate muslims like yourself on this bomber issue.
i have not seen you on any of his threads.
Re: From The Moderator by kosovo(m): 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2009
mbulela:

kosovo, this is not the national assembly where they speak meaningless and high sounding words.
try and talk like an educated person,which i know you are.

I can not find a way to comprehend what you are talking about.
Re: From The Moderator by kosovo(m): 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2009
mbulela:

suraj,
I am still waiting to hear from moderate muslims like yourself on this bomber issue.
i have not seen you on any of his threads.
This is not the place to Discuss any Bomber issue, Such would be deleted Effective Immediately. continuous violation would however lead to a corresponding Ban action.
Thank you! wink
Re: From The Moderator by mbulela: 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2009
kosovo:

This is not the place to Discuss any Bomber issue, Such would be deleted Effective Immediately. continuous violation would however lead to a corresponding Ban action.
Thank you! wink

my apologies.
Re: From The Moderator by mbulela: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2009
kosovo:

I can not find a way to comprehend what you are talking about.

guy, it seems you are unable to communicate in simple english.
your original post is pure comedy.
Re: From The Moderator by ChapelleS: 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2009
kosovo:

Due to series of indiscriminate posting of wrong Threads in the Politics section, i am compelled  by the very act to seek the indulgence  of every member to always attempt to posts Threads in the very Right section.

Thanks smiley

[size=20pt]I smell censorship sad If the bomber issue is not discussed in politics,are you going to take it to celebrity?[/size]
Re: From The Moderator by kosovo(m): 5:40pm On Dec 29, 2009
Chapelle.S:

[size=20pt]I smell censorship sad If the bomber issue is not discussed in politics,are you going to take it to celebrity?[/size]
I was actually making allusion to This thread, Now that your curiosity has been answered, i hope it'd make you sleep at Night.
Re: From The Moderator by MandingoII(m): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2009
Re: From The Moderator by pcicero(m): 11:52am On Dec 30, 2009
Power Sweet o! PDP!!!
Re: From The Moderator by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2009
@Mbulela,
Don't have time rehashing my previous contributions here. You may go through my recent posts: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=118312;sa=showPosts
I'm also working on an article 'Farouk, what message?' or 'Farouk, Kalo Kata, Shame Inc.' for publication. A copy may be in NL here.

And kindly modify my actual name you wrote up there to my NL username Jarus.

Thanks
Re: From The Moderator by kosovo(m): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2009
pcicero:

Power Sweet o! PDP!!!
cheesy grin
No comment!

(1) (Reply)

Al Quaeda Militia Move Into Jos / Beware - Un Chief Allays Fear Of Acid Rain In Nigeria / Nigerian Inventor Scares Toyota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.