Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,769 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? (18482 Views)

Why Do So Many 'Born-Again, Spirit-Filled' Women Show Off Cleavage In Church? / Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State / God Give Us Christian Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

1. Funny how atheists ask you vehemently for evidence for God yet would quickly jump to the conclusion that "ETs" (aliens) exist . Ever heard of the Fermi Paradox ? Where are these aliens ? Why are they still not communicating with us Why haven't they invaded earth yet ?

2. Funny how atheists excoriate theistic religious people for affirming the revelations of God made to man thousands of years ago yet jump to the conclusion that ETs /aliens visited Earth and even carried out expeditions on earth in their search for gold and also reconstructing man's DNA . undecided Don't you think all of them were hallucinating or suffering from schizophrenia? undecided

There you have it , a taste of your medicine sir wink

My brother and friend, I am not an atheist, and I am not Deist or theist, in fact, I hate labels.

To your questions.

1. The aliens are in constant communication with us, I have had contacts with Aliens and I will not disclose which species and which galaxy on this forum, but there are other forums and groups that I belong to, which we share and compare notes. Let me also state that my last contact with an alien specie was like 3 days ago and I am still trying to stabilize my vibration this moment after that contact. Let me also state that most of the world events this moment, and even for many years ago, has been on direct negotiations and agreements with Aliens and they are here. There are ETs on Earth here, some have physical base here on this planet and some, beneath the Earth Surface. Majority of our contacts are based on projections and interstellar missions.

2. Your second rant, did ask any specific question, I can not respond to that.
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by DrogoG(m): 10:39am On Apr 09, 2017
Omooba77:
I have been having running thoughts; majority of people apart from Muslims fighting Christianity today were rasied by Christian parents. Many of the the so called athiests were once vibrant members. Many of lewd singers were once choristers. Please what is happening, my heart burns!!!

Because they realized there was no God! Religion was created by humans who used it for power, control and wealth.

Your God is an imaginary one. You can't prove it/he/she exists. Can you?

Kids are brain-washed with religion because letting them decide as adults will be tough for religious institutes. An adult who was not brain-washed from childhood is more likely to be non-religious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by walls01: 10:39am On Apr 09, 2017
otemanuduno:

Okay, take for instance, I was born in India. I was indoctrinated with Hinduism. I grew up and indoctrinated myself with Islam. Is that rebellion too?

take Nigeria for instance, you think those that claim there is no God like you have not heard about the God?
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by dangotesmummy: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2017
grin
Billyonaire:
Why are you so disappointing ? Why ? Do you think a man like me, with all the input that I have put down here is poor ? Why are you disappointing me with such statement ? I have everything a human can dream of. This is not a thread about that nonsense. Please go away.
no I won't go away till you give me 5 million naira.I need it Mr billionaire. I'm sure 5m is chicken change for you grin
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by walls01: 10:42am On Apr 09, 2017
otemanuduno:

Nature is one of the uncountable elements of GOD THE UNIVERSE, the creator of Atum, Vishnu, Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Odin, Enlil, Olorun, Nyame, Chuku and all the other small small gods that has ever existed from eons.
NATURE IS A BODYPART OF GOD THE UNIVERSE, THE UNLIMITED AND THE OMNIPRESENT.

by saying God the universe are you referring to evolution theory?
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by walls01: 10:47am On Apr 09, 2017
DrogoG:

Because they realized there was no God! Religion was created by humans who used it for power, control and wealth.

Your God is an imaginary one. You can't prove it/he/she exists. Can you?

Kids are brain-washed with religion because letting them decide as adults will be tough for religious institutes. An adult who was not brain-washed as child ts more likely to be nonreligious.

I keep coming across comments like yours, if you say the answer is not '20' that means you know the answer. instead of calling people kids and names, it would have been better to tell us the answer.

now in the beginning what happened?
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 09, 2017
dangotesmummy:
grin no I won't go away till you give me 5 million naira.I need it Mr billionaire. I'm sure 5m is chicken change for you grin

5 million is a lot is a lot of money, but I do not think in terms of naira and kobo. I dont know how to react to your request but let me tell you this. If I was to know you personally, and you are in dire straits that requires 5m naira in a matter of life and death scenario, I will gladly take care of that, but now do not distract me. I have things to tend to.
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by otemanuduno: 10:53am On Apr 09, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
It is a choice. I have witnessed God's goodness in my life. I survived a disastrous accident way back 92 on the dreaded Benin ore road, a road that drinks blood on a daily basis. It was no fluke, it was God. I was with my family and guess what we ALL survived and still breathing as I type this. No scientific explanation can defy what went through. If u r an atheist, good luck, but I cant, that would be being ungrateful. Glory to God most high. Peace to all men. Amen.

First of all, I have to stop and laff at the first part of the bolded. You mean the federal govt. constructed a 'demonic' road? lol. Now to the other part of the bolded, your family survived? Did any other family die? if they do, are those families serving biscuits or your own god also? These are the coincidences of nature. Your family not dying is not a fucntion of any god. Did I hear you mention atheists? Do u think atheists would have died if they were in the same vehicle with you? I bet you, they even have a higher chance of survival more than you do in similar situation because their own hearts wouldn't respond so critically to fearful situations as yours. I mean they would hardly get to a state of heart attack in terrible situations.

LASTLY, ANY BUS ACCIDENT WHERE YOU DON'T BREAK YOUR NECK, YOUR HEART, YOUR BRAIN OR ANY DELICATE PART OF YOU, YOU AIN'T EXPECTED TO DIE EXCEPT IF YOU LOSE MUCH BLOOD.

Those who died without breaking any of the organs above or without losing much blood have actually died of heart attack caused by excessive fear.

Now the question is, did any of your family members break any of the above or lose much blood? Did the doctor help you or an angel did?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by otemanuduno: 10:55am On Apr 09, 2017
walls01:

by saying God the universe are you referring to evolution theory?

I am referring to the God who created every material thing with a big bang. Check my signature for more.
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by UjSizzle(f): 10:57am On Apr 09, 2017
It's because your parents can't buy your salvation. The best they can do is point you in the right direction, but ultimately you have to make the choice on your own. And many haven't done that.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by walls01: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2017
otemanuduno:

I am referring to the God who created every material thing with a big bang. Check my signature for more.

big bang, you mean the dot that expanded and formed the universe?
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by otemanuduno: 10:58am On Apr 09, 2017
walls01:

take Nigeria for instance, you think those that claim there is no God like you have not heard about the God?

Me? Say there is no God? Nah, I never said so. I just know that Yahweh, Allah and Vishnu are not the GOD ALMIGHTY.
God isn't in religion but in us. He is us and everything. He created Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Odin and all other small small deities like them.
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by tonio2wo: 11:00am On Apr 09, 2017
Omooba77:
I have been having running thoughts; majority of people apart from Muslims fighting Christianity today were rasied by Christian parents. Many of the the so called athiests were once vibrant members. Many of lewd singers were once choristers. Please what is happening, my heart burns!!!

Go drink gestide or chew gelocine.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2017
Omooba77:
Such QUESTIONS should be directed to the most Pentecostals especially CHRIST EMBASSY.... and cohorts.
They made Sinners so relaxed in their sins even while worshipping in churches.

Any CHURCH that makes you feel comfortable in your sinful life is not a CHURH of the Living God.
Quote me....period.
PENTECOSTALS created that nidus for many Criminals to dwell among them, knowing fully well that there is joblessness in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by henrydadon(m): 11:02am On Apr 09, 2017
Akalia:
I blame those who manipulated your weak will power and brainwashed your daft brain into becoming an atheist as well. Psalm 14:1 calls you a fool, not me.

you see the difference between me and you is that i don't have to sit dowm in chruch every sunday to make me believe that some magical being exist.

i have no teacher..it called logical reasoning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by zanga420: 11:04am On Apr 09, 2017
oluwaseyi000:
Guess you will find out when you discover why our parents also turn their back on their parents religion (traditional religion)
are you saying it's going to be a cycle? Traditional religion----christianity/islam----atheism----another religion so on and so forth?
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 09, 2017
otemanuduno:

First of all, I have to stop and laff at the first part of the bolded. You mean the federal govt. constructed a 'demonic' road? lol. Now to the other part of the bolded, your family survived? Did any other family die? if they do, are those families serving biscuits or your own god also? These are the coincidences of nature. Your family not dying is not a fucntion of any god. Did I hear you mention atheists? Do u think atheists would have died if they were in the same vehicle with you? I bet you, they even have a higher chance of survival more than you do in similar situation because their own hearts wouldn't respond so critically to fearful situations as yours. I mean they would hardly get to a state of heart attack in terrible situations.

LASTLY, ANY BUS ACCIDENT WHERE YOU DON'T BREAK YOUR NECK, YOUR HEART, YOUR BRAIN OR ANY DELICATE PART OF YOU, YOU AIN'T EXPECTED TO DIE EXCEPT IF YOU LOSE MUCH BLOOD.

Those who died without breaking any of the organs above or without losing much blood have actually died of heart attack caused by excessive fear.

Now the question is, did any of your family members break any of the above or lose much blood? Did the doctor help you or an angel did?

Before I argue further with u, where were u 92? For those who ply that road during the corrupt Era of military regime, that place was a death trap.

And nobody suffered any fracture nor disability. We were all fine. The car in question was a Daewoo racer, a car that had safety issues but to the glory of God, we are OK. If u encounter God, it would be hard to deny him. Like I said it's a choice. After all the America people crave for has a God slogan. 'in God we trust' God bless America.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by walls01: 11:05am On Apr 09, 2017
otemanuduno:

Me? Say there is no God? Nah, I never said so. I just know that Yahweh, Allah and Vishnu are not the GOD ALMIGHTY.
God isn't in religion but in us. He is us and everything. He created Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Odin and all other small small deities like them.

almost correct but not 100% . there must be a reason for the world to be like this.

the God in us how did he start?
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

My brother and friend, I am not an atheist, and I am not Deist or theist, in fact, I hate labels.

To your questions.

1. The aliens are in constant communication with us, I have had contacts with Aliens and I will not disclose which species and which galaxy on this forum, but there are other forums and groups that I belong to, which we share and compare notes. Let me also state that my last contact with an alien specie was like 3 days ago and I am still trying to stabilize my vibration this moment after that contact. Let me also state that most of the world events this moment, and even for many years ago, has been on direct negotiations and agreements with Aliens and they are here. There are ETs on Earth here, some have physical base here on this planet and some, beneath the Earth Surface. Majority of our contacts are based on projections and interstellar missions.

2. Your second rant, did ask any specific question, I can not respond to that.

Wow ! So sir , you mean that consciousness does exist outside matter ? And you mean you have made contact with aliens using a non scientific means ? And you are not even a theist or deist and you believe there is no God . I think this should whet CoolUsername 's interest .
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 09, 2017
bro4u:
Many of us were persuaded to follow what our parents were doing/practicing, the thing is we are Christians just because we were born into a Christian home, i'm pretty sure if i was born into a Muslim home i would have been one of them. But op dont get it twisted, the so called Atheists/ex christians who were once Christians still love Christianity, that's why we Atheist hardly insult/abuse/criticise Christianity the way we bash other religions like Islam.

speak for ya sef you fake atheist.

You need to be delivered from the spirit of bandwagonism. psuedo-atheist!
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 09, 2017
Omooba77:

Why did generations who were once idol worshipers become Christians, Muslims and even atheists? Therein lies the answers. Circumstances have changed. Nothing lasts forever.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 11:12am On Apr 09, 2017
To tell the truth I did everything they say i should do yet I did not see the desired change so I got disappointed.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by logica(m): 11:14am On Apr 09, 2017
oluwaseyi000:
Guess you will find out when you discover why our parents also turn their back on their parents religion (traditional religion)
Beautiful logic.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by otemanuduno: 11:15am On Apr 09, 2017
walls01:

big bang, you mean the dot that expanded and formed the universe?
Those humans who saw nothing expanding to form the Universe actually saw it so because God the UNIVERSE cannot be seen with physical eyes. Even when we die, we won't still see him. They saw vacuum expanding because God the Universe cannot be seen. But then he exploded and the material elements of the universe came into being. Then he sent his children Allah, Yahweh, Vishnu, Atum, Chimides, Chaleb, Jupitus, Mercurious and the other thousands of them to go and make findings of all the things he had invented. But rather than making those findings, many of these gods made the earth and few other planets there final bus stops, created the hominids and Neanderthals and asked them to worship them. Then the different manner of worship resulted to religion today. Now you pick Allah, one of the creation of God the Universe and worship him, while I pick Yahweh and worship him as God Almighty and another picks Mazda. Then our gods passed jealousy to us and we get jealous of how the others worship their own deities. And nothing invented was invented by worshipping these gods. BUT THOSE WHO CONNECTED TO THE UNLIMITED KNOWLEDGE OF GOD THE UNIVERSE THROUGH THE BRAINS BEGAN TO INVENT GREAT THINGS WHICH ARE USED NOW AND WILL REMAIN USEFUL FOREVER.

But religion, the inventions of the creations of God always have expiry date. Some religions go while others come up.
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by Eliz24(f): 11:19am On Apr 09, 2017
Christian homes are devils target, he has no business with people who are his. Christian needs to buckle up because the devil is roaring about looking for whom to devour, definitely not bothered about those in the world. Christians are his headache.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by logica(m): 11:19am On Apr 09, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

After all the America people crave for has a God slogan. 'in God we trust' God bless America.
Really? Very good Christians they were. Slave owning Christians who murdered millions of natives just to take over their lands.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Wow ! So sir , you mean that consciousness does exist outside matter ? And you mean you have made contact with aliens using a non scientific means ? And you are not even a theist or deist and you believe there is no God . I think this should whet CoolUsername 's interest .

Look at consciousness as a Cosmic Wifi signal stream that activates data streams at points of contact.

Everything is Science, but Earth Science is a cocktales of ignorance and bullshit, built on the errors of Einstein and few others who got Nobel Prize for Bullshit. Einstein knew he was wrong about Gravity. I wont say much here but I can tell you that Miracle is Science not yet understood by humans.

Ask your scientist to study what they call Dark Matter and what they call Anti-matter and what they call Void. In these they will find the science to make what they call Miracle a daily on-demand events.

There are no miracle, but ignorance of Quantum Science.
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by menxer: 11:22am On Apr 09, 2017
Omooba77:

It is not about demonising,but rebellious sir
What do you mean by "rebellious?"

Can you swim against a river current without meeting and overcoming the resistance posed by the river current, that wants and forces you to swim with the current?

That "river current" in this case are long held indoctrinations and belief systems.

Swimming against the current is inherent in freewill.
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by walls01: 11:22am On Apr 09, 2017
otemanuduno:
Those humans who saw nothing expanding to form the Universe actually saw it so because God the UNIVERSE cannot be seen with physical eyes. Even when we die, we won't still see him. They saw vacuum expanding because God the Universe cannot be seen. But then he exploded and the material elements of the universe came into being. Then he sent his children Allah, Yahweh, Vishnu, Atum, Chimides, Chaleb, Jupitus, Mercurious and the other thousands of them to go and make findings of all the things he had invented. But rather than making those findings, many of these gods made the earth and few other planets there final bus stops, created the hominids and Neanderthals and asked them to worship them. Then the different manner of worship resulted to religion today. Now you pick Allah, one of the creation of God the Universe and worship him, while I pick Yahweh and worship him as God Almighty and another picks Mazda. Then our gods passed jealousy to us and we get jealous of how the others worship their own deities. And nothing invented was invented by worshipping these gods. BUT THOSE WHO CONNECTED TO THE UNLIMITED KNOWLEDGE OF GOD THE UNIVERSE THROUGH THE BRAINS BEGAN TO INVENT GREAT THINGS WHICH ARE USED NOW AND WILL REMAIN USEFUL FOREVER.

But religion, the inventions of the creations of god always have expiry date. Some religions go while others come up.

interesting, this your thought is completely new to me, but I will place it as another type or religion b
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by busymama: 11:23am On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=Abubakarsiddeeq post=55402164][/quote]. What is religion holding them back from achieving
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by Akalia(m): 11:23am On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:

you see the difference between me and you is that i don't have to sit dowm in chruch every sunday to make me believe that some magical being exist.

i have no teacher..it called logical reasoning
Listen I am not a regular church goer, I don't even consider myself a religious person but I have such unshakeable faith and belief in GOD; not because of some religious belief system but because I have put GOD's word as contained in the bible to continual tests and they come to pass without fail. So I advice you to consider a recourse. Atheism is the height of confusion so far human existence is in place.
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by logica(m): 11:24am On Apr 09, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
It is a choice. I have witnessed God's goodness in my life. I survived a disastrous accident way back 92 on the dreaded Benin ore road, a road that drinks blood on a daily basis. It was no fluke, it was God. I was with my family and guess what we ALL survived and still breathing as I type this. No scientific explanation can defy what went through. If u r an atheist, good luck, but I cant, that would be being ungrateful. Glory to God most high. Peace to all men. Amen.
I believe the road was drinking the blood of atheists and other reprobates.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download/listen To "Dancers At The Gate Of Death" -a Sermon By Dr. D. K. Olukoya / Deeper Life Bible Church December Retreat Is Here Again / Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.