Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? (18487 Views)

Why Do So Many 'Born-Again, Spirit-Filled' Women Show Off Cleavage In Church? / Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State / God Give Us Christian Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by otemanuduno: 11:25am On Apr 09, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Before I argue further with u, where were u 92? For those who ply that road during the corrupt Era of military regime, that place was a death trap.

And nobody suffered any fracture nor disability. We were all fine. The car in question was a Daewoo racer, a car that had safety issues but to the glory of God, we are OK. If u encounter God, it would be hard to deny him. Like I said it's a choice. After all the America people crave for has a God slogan. 'in God we trust' God bless America.

The bolded is what I want to hear. So u didn't break a neck, had no bleeding, no brain damage, no spinal cord damage, so why should you die?

Those who died without injuries died because of excessive fear of the occurrence of that accident. I know of a woman who was almost hit by a motorcycle. she wasn't hit but she collapsed and died. Doctors said she was killed of heart attack. Same thing happen to the spiritual but fearful people today. They die of heart attack in their sleep while seeing nightmares, and they term it spiritual attack. lol.
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by meeketta: 11:26am On Apr 09, 2017
Is just sign of end time.
Where the bible said the love of many shall wax cool
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by oaroloye(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2017
SHALOM!

Omooba77:
I have been having running thoughts; majority of people apart from Muslims fighting Christianity today were rasied by Christian parents. Many of the the so called athiests were once vibrant members. Many of lewd singers were once choristers. Please what is happening, my heart burns!!!

WHAT SENSE DOES IT MAKE, to talk about "CHRISTIANS," without defining WHAT A CHRISTIAN IS, and WHAT A CHRISTIAN IS NOT? Your querying can go nowhere, while you are vague on the idea of what a Christian is, and is not.

A CHRISTIAN IS A PERSON WHO FOLLOWS THE TEACHINGS OF YAHSHUA IN ALL SITUATIONS; A HYPOCRITE IS SOMEONE WHO SAYS THAT THEY ARE A CHRISTIAN, BUT DO NOT FOLLOW THE TEACHINBS OF YAHSHUA IN ALL SITUATIONS.

You yourself have the wicked belief that it is perfectly all right for a Christian to disobey the Teachings of Yahshua, so long as they keep going to Church, and pay lip-service to God and Yahshua- that is why you are confused!

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

“JUDGE not, that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged;
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again and rend you."

You have done worse than what those Backsliders have done.
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by menxer: 11:35am On Apr 09, 2017
megareal:
The Bible says "train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it."

It simply boils down to training. Most parents believe growing up in a Christian home is enough, they don't take time to train and monitor. The children get out and meet others of different beliefs and practices, since they were not well grounded, its easy for them to be easily influenced and convinced .

Hahahahahahahahaha

@ bolded, Don't forget that also implies training the child to think for itself independent of "unnecessary" influences.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by Tobwins: 11:35am On Apr 09, 2017
In my own view, many parent are pastoring their Children directly by themselves why it is not suppose not to be! No body is born to Christianity! U can only bounce into it by the reason of personal conviction. This must take place imidiatly a child know the right from wrong in life.
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by gGGODDd(m): 11:39am On Apr 09, 2017
U got d most stvpid comment. till now u r still a slave to religion. i wonda if we have fmale atheists in 9ja
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by Crowny11(f): 11:43am On Apr 09, 2017
Omooba77:
I have been having running thoughts; majority of people apart from Muslims fighting Christianity today were rasied by Christian parents. Many of the the so called athiests were once vibrant members. Many of lewd singers were once choristers. Please what is happening, my heart burns!!!

they turn there back because 85% of them never had a personal encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ.....
all they grew up to no is that they must go to church on sundays,
and for churches that don't wear jewelry, if you ask some of the youth n teen why they are not putting on the jewelry,they will say we don't wear it in our church, or our pastor said it a sin......
To be a Christian you must a
have a personal encounter with Jesus Christ himself....

#shalom#

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by pressplay411(m): 11:57am On Apr 09, 2017
Omooba77:

What's happening is simply intellectual globalization. We were raised and exposed to either Xtianity or Islam at home and in our schools.
The information age, internet precisely has exposed us to the myriad of religions across the world, removing the veil of sanctity we placed on what we were raised to believe.

Plus the easily contestable and contradictory "fables" of the "holy books" contradicts and conflicts with intellect.
Besides, perhaps a sign from God like the good ol days would easily validate these claims but we know that's never going to happen.

Our parents found their religious paths, the onus is on us as adults to find ours.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by Ashley86400: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
Using my case as an example . . .
Religion is just one of the schematic inventions made by man to control the minds of other men. My lecturer once told my class during my Unilag days that the beginning the problems we face in religion started from the famous line -You shall have no other God except me. Human beings generally aren't hostile to each other, but that famous line has given people the perfect excuse to belittle and condemn / kill and maim a person all for the fact that he doesn't share religious beliefs and doctrines with you. . .

I remember visiting my dad as a child (my parents aren't together) and while we were walking on the road ,my dad who is very religious would point at muslims in their mosques and say "Look at them, all grinding their faces in the dust,they're all going to hell". . .this used to make me sad with my childish mind that my muslim friends in my class would go to hell . . .other times my father would point at white-garment-church goers passing in front of the house and say they would also go to hell because they were "false" christians. .this also made me sad because my so much loved grandmother and many of my aunts who all go to "C and S" white garment church would end up in hell. . .watching all the condescending manners and jealousy church members even in the same church had for each other . .always trying to out-do each other. .watching people sing,pray,cry and give offerings in church , leave , then break every commandments in the Bible all week only to come back the next Sunday to sing,pray,cry and give offering over and over again was tiring. . .and all these only made me wonder what the point of religion was?

This is where pastors get their hold on their members-they will tell you to question your religion and it's teachings and doctrines is a sin. But it isn't, human beings have a naturally curious mind and it is only human to want to know the meaning and origin of something. .but they never give you that chance just as my pastor never gave me a chance when I asked him questions,telling me it was the devil putting questions in my mind to challenge God's words.

After I got into Uni , I started my search on religion, digging for answers to the questions I had been asking myself all these years and after my research I realized my mind had been idle and dogmatic for years. It's different for everyone but from my own deductions I believe there is a God . .but this God is unknown and probably unknowable. .because our minds as humans are not capable or wired to know who God is . So the truth is,we can't know God or communicate with God because we were never meant to.

Religion is just an attempt to know God and since attempts are never the same ,thus,religion varies from place to place. If you were born in turkey,you would most likely be a Muslim, calling christians "infidels" and if you were born in Italy ,you would most likely be a Catholic looking down on other christians. But it still doesn't matter ,no matter your attempt,you can't know who God is.
This belief is called Agnosticism (so I would call myself an agnostic) and it is opposed to Atheism, which doesn't believe in any God or divine being.

Think - it's not illegal yet. Use your brain. Don't let any body think for you or shove down two thousand year old doctrines down your throat. .cause these doctrines have even been abandoned by the people who introduced them to us at the point of whips and chains. Even they know religion does not give room for improvement as it is still the same recycled junk over and over again. .what they say to us in church and mosques is what they said to 200 years ago in church. .but it still isn't stopping tsunamis,earthquakes,plagues and wars from happening, is it?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by otemanuduno: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
walls01:

interesting, this your thought is completely new to me, but I will place it as another type or religion b

the cardinal teaching of religion is worshipping a god, but the cardinal things I am sent to the world to teach are these:

*use your brain
*worship no god
*do good to humanity

There has never been any religious book where the word 'brain' was written. They hide the brain and its use from the people. BUT THE DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH is here, saying USE THAT BRAIN.

See more from the link below: https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

My brother and friend, I am not an atheist, and I am not Deist or theist, in fact, I hate labels.

To your questions.

1. The aliens are in constant communication with us, I have had contacts with Aliens and I will not disclose which species and which galaxy on this forum, but there are other forums and groups that I belong to, which we share and compare notes. Let me also state that my last contact with an alien specie was like 3 days ago and I am still trying to stabilize my vibration this moment after that contact. Let me also state that most of the world events this moment, and even for many years ago, has been on direct negotiations and agreements with Aliens and they are here. There are ETs on Earth here, some have physical base here on this planet and some, beneath the Earth Surface. Majority of our contacts are based on projections and interstellar missions.

2. Your second rant, did ask any specific question, I can not respond to that.

bro you're delusional grin

I'm a Christian and I don't believe all those person's that claim they've been called by God or they've seen God !!!

Chai guy you've crossed the line,this is schizophrenia at it's peak,no offence bro.
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
akpobi:

I'm a Christian and I don't believe all those person's that claim they've been called by God or they've seen God !!!

Chai guy you've crossed the line,this is schizophrenia at it's peak,no offence bro.

You insult me, then say no offense. You attack my person and not my ideology and you say no offense. You claim to know more about God, and then you insult me and say I suffer schizophrendia, but I forgive you and your bias.

Let me say this here and now again. I have read the entire 66 books of the Christian Bible twice in this lifetime, I have been baptized into Christianity, anointed as Elder into the Aaronic and Melchizedek Priesthood. Worked in a Church's presidency, preached the gospel of Jesus Christ as an Elder and I see people crying on account of my inspiring teachings on Faith, yet you insult such a Man ?

I am sad for you, because you are mentally not fit to understand my sojourn and journey, I dedicate my life to research and yet you think you know more ?

I think you are silly to insult me.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by otemanuduno: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ashley86400:
Religion is just one of the schematic inventions made by man to control the minds of other men. My lecturer once told my class during my Unilag days that the beginning the problems we face in religion started from the famous line -You shall have no other God except me. Human beings generally aren't hostile to each other, but that famous line has given people the perfect excuse to belittle and condemn / kill and maim a person all for the fact that he doesn't share religious beliefs and doctrines with you. . .

I remember visiting my dad as a child (my parents aren't together) and while we were walking on the road ,my dad who is very religious would point at muslims in their mosques and say "Look at them, all grinding their faces in the dust,they're all going to hell". . .this used to make me sad with my childish mind that my muslim friends in my class would go to hell . . .other times my father would point at white-garment-church goers passing in front of the house and say they would also go to hell because they were "false" christians. .this also made me sad because my so much loved grandmother and many of my aunts who all go to "C and S" white garment church would end up in hell. . .watching all the condescending manners and jealousy church members even in the same church had for each other . .always trying to out-do each other. .watching people sing,pray,cry and give offerings in church , leave , then break every commandments in the Bible all week only to come back the next Sunday to sing,pray,cry and give offering over and over again was tiring. . .and all these only made me wonder what the point of religion was?

This is where pastors get their hold on their members-they will tell you to question your religion and it's teachings and doctrines is a sin. But it isn't, human beings have a naturally curious mind and it is only human to want to know the meaning and origin of something. .but they never give you that chance just as my pastor never gave me a chance when I asked him questions,telling me it was the devil putting questions in my mind to challenge God's words.

After I got into Uni , I started my search on religion, digging for answers to the questions I had been asking myself all these years and after my research I realized my mind had been idle and dogmatic for years. It's different for everyone but from my own deductions I believe there is a God . .but this God is unknown and probably unknowable. .because our minds as humans are not capable or wired to know who God is . So the truth is,we can't know God or communicate with God because we were never meant to.

Religion is just an attempt to know God and since attempts are never the same ,thus,religion varies from place to place. If you were born in turkey,you would most likely be a Muslim, calling christians "infidels" and if you were born in Italy ,you would most likely be a Catholic looking down on other christians. But it still doesn't matter ,no matter your attempt,you can't know who God is.
This belief is called Agnosticism (so I would call myself an agnostic) and it is opposed to Atheism, which doesn't believe in any God or divine being.

Think - it's not illegal yet. Use your brain. Don't let any body think for you or shove down two thousand year old doctrines down your throat. .cause these doctrines have even been abandoned by the people who introduced them to us at the point of whips and chains. Even they know religion does not give room for improvement as it is still the same recycled junk over and over again. .what they say to us in church and mosques is what they said to 200 years ago in church. .but it still isn't stopping tsunamis,earthquakes,plagues and wars from happening, is it?

DOCTUFOS: ADSPIRAMEN 15:36-41
36. For the fear of death shall bring about the
limitation of knowledge and power.
37. And in the future shall many be made to fear
death by one of the sons of God.
38. He shall forbid them do things that will make
them use their brains, but instead, he shall set
leaders over them to put their intentions into
check such that they shall invent no single thing.
39. They shall also not discover any work of God
because they shall think it as abomination and
evil to discover the works of God.
40. And they shall die in their ignorances,
creating no useful impact in the world but noise.
41. And they shall not invent anything but noise
while they use the inventions of the people that
are not afraid of death. Yet they shall condemn
the people whose inventions they are using.
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by pressplay411(m): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ashley86400:

QED
Couldn't have said it better.
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by dangotesmummy: 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

5 million is a lot is a lot of money, but I do not think in terms of naira and kobo. I dont know how to react to your request but let me tell you this. If I was to know you personally, and you are in dire straits that requires 5m naira in a matter of life and death scenario, I will gladly take care of that, but now do not distract me. I have things to tend to.
what are the things you want to tend to that is more important than this conversation tongue grin

Oya come here let me play with your bia bia small grin tongue grin
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by Goddys(m): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

My brother and friend, I am not an atheist, and I am not Deist or theist, in fact, I hate labels.

To your questions.

1. The aliens are in constant communication with us, I have had contacts with Aliens and I will not disclose which species and which galaxy on this forum, but there are other forums and groups that I belong to, which we share and compare notes. Let me also state that my last contact with an alien specie was like 3 days ago and I am still trying to stabilize my vibration this moment after that contact. Let me also state that most of the world events this moment, and even for many years ago, has been on direct negotiations and agreements with Aliens and they are here. There are ETs on Earth here, some have physical base here on this planet and some, beneath the Earth Surface. Majority of our contacts are based on projections and interstellar missions.

2. Your second rant, did ask any specific question, I can not respond to that.
You are right. I have had contacts with Plaiedians while in a subconscious state. ETs are in millions on earth presently and aid most of the world powers in formulation of virtually all the latest scientific and technological breakthrough in the world.
The world is more than what is portrayed to the majority of us
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Goddys:

You are right. I have had contacts with Plaiedians while in a subconscious state. ETs are in millions on earth presently and aid most of the world powers in formulation of virtually all the latest scientific and technological breakthrough in the world.
The world is more than what is portrayed to the majority of us

True. 100% true, this message.
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by otemanuduno: 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
akpobi:

Otemdomino: they are quick to curse.
for as their god is, so are they .
And they whom they revere as prophets, are
they not cursers also?
And their holy book reeks with cursing.
From Isaiah to Jeremiah. And from Zechariah to
Malachi. they invented nothing useful but
curses. they make themselves untouchable and
nature touched them with shame.
for the case of Oyedepo is one and the case of
Suleiman is another.
they release hell fire upon those who correct
them.
they make useless noise and make use of urims.
And those who fear them dream of them and
they get scared.
How, how shall we open our eyes to see
hypocrisies overcome righteousness forever?
Arise O you unbelievers. Arise O irreligious
people.
for the irreligious are more righteous than they
who commit their lives to a god . And those who
make findings are far better in intelligence than
the hypocrites
for now is the time when the true definition of
righteousness shall be defined. And the concept
of holiness shall be made ridiculous.
for what is righteousness? It is doing what is
right irrespective of what a god said that you
should do or you should not do. And what is
holiness? It is doing whatever a god has said
that you should do, irrespective of whether it is
right or not.
for a god emphasies giving money to him
regardless of the poor. Now judge the matter. A
certain man has ten thousand naira to give as a
tithe to his god. Then came a dying man, saying,
give me I pray you some money to restore my
health.
for I am hungry and sick. And I shall die of
starvation. And the man said, this #10,000 which
I have is a compulsory money for my god . And
he went ahead and gave it in the temple to the
Bishop.
And the poor man starved and fell at the side of
the road, stinking. And his stench remained on
the road for two weeks. And they who perceived
his stench got diseases and died. And the death
of that man caused the death of eight more by
air pollution.
Now judge the matter; who is guilty of the death
of nine souls? is it the poor man whose corpse
caused the diseases to the people or the man
who has refused to give him money?
so also is that concept which you call holiness.
for it will do more harm than good. And the
purpose of the availability of the brain shall be
mocked. Therefore I say to you, use your brain
to judge every circumstance. Do good to
humanity and not to a god who begs for your
money.
for no money goes to a god but into the
potbellies of their priests. And they shall build
schools and universities from the tithes and
offerings which they have realised. And the rest
shall they give to the prostitutes in the streets.
These are the journeys which your tithes and
offerings take. for those in the afterlifes have no
need of money to survive. And god the Universe
is not hungry to demand for your money in form
of tithes.
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by 0b10010011: 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
They have seek knowledge and Ave found out that it's all a middle-east colonialism tool propelled by the Europeans.

When u happen to ask how possible a man in the middle-east could have died for the sins of te whole world, then u begin to find answers from there.
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

You insult me, then say no offense. You attack my person and not my ideology and you say no offense. You claim to know more about God, and then you insult me and say I suffer schizophrendia, but I forgive you and your bias.

Let me say this here and now again. I have read the entire 66 books of the Christian Bible twice in this lifetime, I have been baptized into Christianity, anointed as Elder into the Aaronic and Melchizedek Priesthood. Worked in a Church's presidency, preached the gospel of Jesus Christ as an Elder and I see people crying on account of my inspiring teachings on Faith, yet you insult such a Man ?

I am sad for you, because you are mentally not fit to understand my sojourn and journey, I dedicate my life to research and yet you think you know more ?

I think you are silly to insult me.

Kindly send links to the other forums that you joined,I want to gain more knowledge on these extra terrestrial encounters
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
akpobi:

Kindly send links to the other forums that you joined,I want to gain more knowledge on these extra terrestrial encounters
You insulted me, I cant be of help to you. Go and worship your God. Atleast with my own understanding of this world, I have earned my place in the books and ledgers, enough to make me live comfortably in 10 lifetimes.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by Odinz(m): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
The simple reason is 'MALNOURISHMENT'

Too much 'artificial foods' being sold by 'vendors' have left many believers stunted, deformed, and out-of-shape. Especially in this era where stress is much and a lot of energy is needed to pull through.
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by Funkybabee(f): 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
1 upbringing from parents 2 they have exposed to worldly thing 3 their heart has been cover by darkness

no quote pls
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by Goddys(m): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

Are you sure this is something you will like to be exposed to ? From my experiences, this will alter the course of your life. If you love your lifestyle the way it is, then try not to be exposed to the things I am constantly exposed to. You must be tough enough to wake up another day looking at life as if you are a new being, born again, totally looking at the world in a different light, not knowing what to define yourself as. I mean these words.
You don't even know what I am or the worldview I hold. I would like to be exposed to what you know
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by DJMicky(m): 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
The so called gospel is failing us... Try Geting to the root or try making a thorough investigation into the activities of some churches around you, only then you understand we don't have gospel around anymore...
Tope Alibi once hailed or praised her pastor, PST. Ajanaku
Unknowingly, the pastor appeared to be a cultist, he belonged to the Ogboni cult, this was revealed after his death anyways.
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
Goddys:
You don't even know what I am or the worldview I hold. I would like to be exposed to what you know

Then it does mean you need no help, you are on the journey. Peace.
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
You insulted me, I cant be of help to you. Go and worship your God. Atleast with my own understanding of this world, I have earned my place in the books and ledgers, enough to make me live comfortably in 10 lifetimes.

ok sir when ever you "Encounter" your ET's mention me,also send pics(selfies) of you and the ET.

Adios!

grin Have a nice week
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
logica:
I believe the road was drinking the blood of atheists and other reprobates.

Read Mathew 5:45. Bad things can happen to good people and vice versa.
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by Goddys(m): 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

Then it does mean you need no help, you are on the journey. Peace.
You misconstrue my post. I find your expositions more enlightening than the worldview I hold.Some of your post I have read so far throw some lights to certain misgivings I am having. I need to be exposed to what you read because being a billionaire I can't afford your time to answer some of the pressing questions I have. Please recommend the books
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by DrogoG(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
walls01:

I keep coming across comments like yours, if you say the answer is not '20' that means you know the answer. instead of calling people kids and names, it would have been better to tell us the answer.

now in the beginning what happened?

Do you read English? Where did I call people kids and names?
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
akpobi:

ok sir when ever you "Encounter" your ET's mention me,also send pics(selfies) of you and the ET.

Adios!

grin Have a nice week
Noted. Thanks, safe journeying.
Re: Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? by brytee: 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
Which wan is many?.... And where /what are ur facts... . Did u wake up this morning with a bottle of squadron in hand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Gifts Man $1000 To Secure Accommodation In Ghana (Photos) / Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.