Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? (36333 Views)

Why Do You Think God Created All The Other Planets Aside The Earth? / I Think God Is The Devil. Here Is Why! / I Think God Is Shy, Insecure And Gay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by refiner(f): 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
kimbra:
Who are you to question God?...Refiner, you should know that some things are beyond human comprehension.
If scientist had this in mind...i dont think there will be lot of discoveries today...so there are things u just cant help thinking about...

3 Likes

Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by maidaddy: 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
I don't know how to respond properly to your question but let me try. see God is no respecter of any human being, listen if he could look the other way when Jesus his son was been persecuted then who are we these minors? listen, God cannot be questioned on what he does and how he does them. listen.

1 Like

Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by goingape1: 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
kimbra:
Who are you to question God?...Refiner, you should know that some things are beyond human comprehension.
what a chicken brain you got!

it look like you have been eating chicken feeds this days!

job question God

Moses question God

Abraham question God and the rest.

3 Likes

Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

of course, since we'll shoot your points full of holes, so much holes that Diallo would look whole in comparison

BTW, when is your friend Gotye going to release another hit song? he's now somebody I used to know
I wish I could understand you. You can google that. tongue
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by refiner(f): 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nigayoyo:

You meant Yahweh, and not Allah, right? Well, Yahweh and Allah are what you see when you want to flush your faeces and have to get up from the toilet bowl cool

U should have kept quiet than typing such gibberish! undecided
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by achorladey: 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
Four attributes of God....... Power, Wisdom, Justice and Love. If you cannot comprehend how God use these attributes, you can never understand his decision making, because all of these attributes come into play whenever God makes pronouncements. Just for you to ponder a bit, Read Job 28: 1-28. Job 40: 1 - 10
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by QuietHammer(m): 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
kimbra:
I am not going to discuss God with anyone. Goodnight.
Bye
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
refiner:

If scientist had this in mind...i dont think there will be lot of discoveries today...so there are things u just cant help thinking about...
You're stressing your brain. Let it rest, you can't know it all.

2 Likes

Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
OK, this is the section I really don't like to comment on but the op reminded me of when I was in this state of mind when I started to question the complete existence of God but trust me there is a God who watches this is show by conscience, our ability to think N know the difference between good and bad, I think He is not partial but we as humans are just affected by our own decisions, we Always have options before Making any decision, trust me, some things are better left unknown, you can't understand why rain decided to jump fall even when AccuWeather says otherwise, my point is, we can't understand nature and we can't understand God, He's ways are not ours, that's why we as humans see life differently. ... My opinion tho
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by onyii255(m): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
thundafire:
OP is so daft,can u pls explain y God gave mankind an individual mindset to make ur choice to choose hw u live ur life dats y dy devil thought he was wise in destroying God work and ended up been dy perfect tool to perfect HIS work

Cant u make contributions to the topic without insult
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by QuietHammer(m): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
jakandeola:
u beta shot up ur mouth befor u com.it blarsferme
Blas wetin? Chei! This nigga has killed me
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by refiner(f): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mecoy:

God is not partial. He only loves certain people more than the other, and the amount of love God shows us is a function of the love we give to him. It depends on how we see God and how we relate to his matters.

Exactly my point...why love certain people more than others?...we all are his handwork...right?
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by onyii255(m): 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
jakandeola:

You better go to school and learn how to relate with others using English language..

5 Likes

Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by yemoxy: 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
otemanuduno:
Everything you said revolves around Yahweh. And if that is how Yahweh behaves, then no doubt Yahweh is a partial god. Allah his friend is no better-that one is violent and evil too. Mazda also is not too good. OP, rejoice for the evil gods are currently being held in a spiritual cage.

Why must you say things out of ignorance? How come you have not reflected on how you came about. Your post is just so dumb.
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by otemanuduno: 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
yemoxy:

Why must you say things out of ignorance? How come you have not reflected on how you came about. Your post is just so dumb.

I am a product of GOD THE UNIVERSE, the creator of Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Olorun, Mazda and all the gods found inside books. God the Universe don't instruct anyone to write books about him and those who wrote books about a god only wrote about the gods(e.g Yahweh, Allah) and not about GOD THE UNIVERSE their father.
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
goingape1:
what a chicken brain you got!

it look like you have been eating chicken feeds this days!

job question God

Moses question God

Abraham question God and the rest.

Must some of you use vulgar words to drive home your point?, did I mention you?, or did my comment in anyway offend you?.

You could be like Abraham or Job, none of my business but stop with the insults.

Grow up!.

3 Likes

Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by D1official: 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
otemanuduno:
No, God the Universe, the creator of all gods is not partial. Partiality and jealousy belongs to his creations because of their own selfish interest.
For example, Alla the god of Mecca favours his land and calls it the Holy Land while other lands have to come to his land to worship. That is Partiality. Yahweh the god of Yacob(Israel) made Israel a holy place for the rest of the world to come. That is Partiality. Vishnu the god of Hindi made India a place of worship. That is Partiality.

But GOD THE UNIVERSE who created the physical Universe with a big bang and created all these aforementioned gods has given every land one resource or the other. Petroleum is found in Nigeria, Gold in Ghana, football talents in Brazil, talented story writers in Israel, inventors in America, China, etc.

Now you OP are bothered by the story written concerning the people of other lands. You forsake the gods of your own land(Chuku, Olorun, Abassi etc.) and worry yourself over the god of other lands. Well... Good luck to you, but as for me... I will rather follow the sayings of Luwabi, the father of all OMOLUWABIs:

And this your God of the universe was so impartial that he created partial God's?. Nd has bn silence for ages,while the Gods take the fore front. TRUTH: is either he wasn't the one who created them, meaning he lied to you or he's creation has overpowered him which has made him to remain silence for ages. JESUS is lord!!.
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by to2in: 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
Op, can you state one area or point out to me why God is not fair to u or see his partiality? I want to believe dt u av an underlined reason(s) for ur post. Peradventure u are considering going back or otherwise. Tx
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by Monk92(m): 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
dingbang:
God ain't partial... But showeth mercy to whomever he chooses. Both the wicked and the righteous breath the same air.. Are you telling me now that he isn't merciful? Hmm..

If dis ain't partiality... I wonder what is

1 Like

Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mecoy:

God is not partial. He only loves certain people more than the other, and the amount of love God shows us is a function of the love we give to him. It depends on how we see God and how we relate to his matters.

And here is your answer OP! Take it and go and sleep!
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by sekem: 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
But this op fine o

Come o, aunty refiner, are you Igbo?

I ask becos na only Igbo I go fit marry to preserve and perpetuate the precious Jewish blood

Anyway, that's by the way

To answer your question, I'd say that God is very very very very partial

Just watch any random nollywood movie

Then watch any random Hollywood movie and you go begin ask yourself why God give some people two good heads full of wisdom in abundance come carry dullardness full some other people head

Why?

1 Like

Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by hopefulLandlord: 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
kimbra:
I wish I could understand you. You can google that. tongue

don't you know Kimbra the musician?
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by refiner(f): 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
jakandeola:

Shut up your mouth before you commit blasphemy...these could have been better... undecided

1 Like

Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by jakandeola(m): 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
onyii255:

You better go to school and learn how to relate with others using English language..
QuietHammer:

Blas wetin? Chei! This nigga has killed me
abeg get sense and comments on my blog wen u get ur first million #youngBoss
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by goingape1: 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
kimbra:
Must some of you use vulgar words to drive home your point?, did I mention you?, or did my comment in anyway offend you?.

You could be like Abraham or Job, none of my business but stop with the insults.

Grow up!.
you can get a bag of chicken feed for not less than 4k now!
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by Crieff(m): 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
zionmade:
Brother it is called Grace and divine destiny.
There are many ways to activate dat grace.
Peter and Judas: Judas was not destined to betray Jesus but someone needed to do the betrayal and Judas who had been stealing from d treasury made himself available for devil to use him.
Peter had activated grace by following Jesus with all his heart and commitment.
SAUL AND DAVID
Saul was a proud man, he was also disobedient unlike David who was in continual obedience and giving of praises to God.
God is not a democrat and he does not blow whistle on a level ground, he operates on grace and ur grace might not be on d same level as mine.
I responded to u hoping u re a Christian pls ignore my response if u re a big bang product

Big bang product? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
refiner:

Exactly my point...why love certain people more than others?...we all are his handwork...right?
He said depending on how we relate and see God as well. The last statement said it all oh! How can one who has doubts about God expect total salvation and mercy? Faith is the keyword.
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by refiner(f): 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
kimbra:
You're stressing your brain. Let it rest, you can't know it all.

If i add this to my knowledge...i will still be very far from knowing it all....

Anyway...i understand what u meant...
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by coolsegun2002: 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
Where is Seun seff ?..

na this kind parole the guy dey like...
Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by onyii255(m): 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
jakandeola:
abeg get sense and comments on my blog wen u get ur first million #youngBoss

I will definitely "COMMENTS" on ur blog when i get my first million and i will also sponsor your enrollment in a good secondary school..

2 Likes

Re: Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
One reason I don't believe God(especially, muslim/christian version) exists is the partial nature it proposes.

God can't be partial and still be ascribed the word "God".

God can't be imperfect and yet be called God.

It is a contradiction of meaning.

For the op to have reasons to question the characteristics of God implies imperfections or flaws.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Celebrates 77th Birthday With Powerful Word Of Prayers / Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) / Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.