Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) (62481 Views)

Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by buchilino(m): 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

In as much as I hate to give this advice but she should divorce. A violent man hardly changes.

AS SIMPLE AS ABC
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Bolincosugar(f): 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
May God have mercy on us and deliver us from all this so called wicked soul

The more i look forward to getting married one day the more i get scared of men.

Huh , cant imagine being treated this way
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Humility017(m): 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
priceaction:

Hope u are not like her. She didn't do well, the two of them are very wrong and stupid. You don't know how provocative some women can be.
I have seen worse, yes, some men can be abusive but most of the time ,the women are provocative.
I boarded a bus many years ago going to lekki and there was a lady in the bus fighting the conductor because he gv her bad #10 change. When she got to her bus stop around sharaton, she insisted that she would collect her clean change. Held the conductor by cloth, and that one insisting that he didn't hv another one.
What happened next was that a military officer sitting at the edge of the bus brought #10 from his pocket ,gave the lady.she collected it , and next thing she did was to pack some dry sand on the floor, in order to throw at the conductor. The guy dogged the sand and the sand went straight to the eyes of the officer including the rest of us.
No apology or such. That day was how I know how military can beat someone mercilessly. She got beating of her life that it created a lot of scene that those that didn't know happened really carried planks and sticks in other to attack the officer because he was attacking a woman. She lied that the man was trying to touch her breast and she asked why but got slapped. If iwas not there, i could also carry planks. That day i fear some of you, women.The guy had to call for reinforcement while he told us in the bus to drive off before we are attacked too. We had to leave the guy and the conductor and we zoomed off.
Some women are dangerous than snake. And yet not remorseful. The best thing is for the men to look at them and over look their trouble most times by neglecting their rubbish.
In this case, both of them loose and can lead to their brake ups which may not be good for the children. 2 wrongs never make aright. He will repair the car and it will affect the house up keep. That is more trouble for them. As she escaped outside, she should have gone to the nearest police station to handle that.
God bless u
what u wrote is true.....

some women can be annoying with the way they talk.
though I know some men are animal like...but some women goad a man too much...
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
if husband's can love their wives, and wives respect their husbands as he bible commands, there wouldn't be any issue of domestic violence

1 Like

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Humility017(m): 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
Apina:

What if the beating was also a reaction from the man? Which means he's right to do so based on your logic.
thanks bro...the guy talks wit one side of his brain most times...

1 Like

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Timothyoj(m): 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
dingbang:
Lol... Something wey she suppose use hit the man back, she carry am go hit object wey no dey feel pain..

Women and their reasoning sha...
The man will feel the pain indirectly bro, by the time he gets the quotation for the two wind screen.. .. grin grin grin
Women will always cause trouble but with the grace of God and patience the man can be stronger not to raise his hands.
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
Destined2win:
Irrespective of all these discouraging news, I still strongly believe that marriage is a fantastic union and I am going to have one.

Again , I refuse to be discouraged!
My brother the thing they weak me. But a hurdle that must be overcome!
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Humility017(m): 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Mosa1982:

Harmless comment my foot!Your comment does not make sense.It is your type that sees women as someone below them and that is what breeds violence in many marriages.
Dear most of these violence could have been avoided if men...learn to be tolerant and women learn how to talk properly...some women can talk trash....words that are provocative. imagine a wife threatening to slap her husband and what does she expect in return.....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
kogistar:
naa he would patroniz ashawo
and he will not pay ashawo and the ashawo go bite off his Dick and break his head, is that worth it? and on top of it,, contract disease, is that worth it?
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by HarryDuce(m): 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Some people just dey here dey throw careless comments. Wheather the woman provoked her husband or not hitting her was wise. The woman might talk amiss but the man sef get mouth. Marriage is not all glamorous. self control is paramount.
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by kogistar: 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
and he will not pay ashawo and the ashawo go bite off his Dick and break his head, is that worth it? and on top of it,, contract disease, is that worth it?
ok, he will enjoy with his wife & move to another room when they finish
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Humility017(m): 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
fortune1968:
You never really have experience wt women .Almost all of them are very bad .Its the Grace of God . Many more men would have commuted murder ,killing their wives ,including myself .I have just learnt to remain absolutely silent and walk away many times .
I got to know of this recently....
you wrote the truth...
God just help us

1 Like

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
simplyhonest:
some guys feel the only way to express dominance is by beating a lady..... let me say that IT IS A MAJOR SIGN OF WEAKNESS
Are u married?
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
Destined2win:
Irrespective of all these discouraging news, I still strongly believe that marriage is a fantastic union and I am going to have one.

Again , I refuse to be discouraged!
I will follow you my dear
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
sarrki:

When you marry your friend as wife
If you marry an enemy
Then it will be hell on earth
So true
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by mctowel01: 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
sarrki:
I detaste man that raised their hands on ladies

Especially there wife
Hmmn tell me... how dow does the man taste?
Heheheh... dechop ko

1 Like

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by victoronyekwelu(m): 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Good one woman him never chichomchin next time kill am i dy ur back he mother no teach am to get respect for women abi rubitch
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
kogistar:
ok, he will enjoy with his wife & move to another room when they finish
And in the processing if enjoying and the angry wife playingly tie his hands and chop off his dick with the knife she hid under the bed or stab him through the heart, is that worth it? or carry acid design his torso and face, is that one worth it? fear angry women o! them dey incorrigibly heartless o
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by kogistar: 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
And in the processing if enjoying and the angry wife playingly tie his hands and chop off his dick with the knife she hid under the bed or stab him through the heart, is that worth it? or carry acid design his torso and face, is that one worth it? fear angry women o! them dey incorrigibly heartless o
no, she can't. because her husband will be on top of her
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
kogistar:
no, she can't. because her husband will be on top of her
and when she turn around and dey on top her husband and commit the murder, is that one worth it?
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by fuckboys: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
zaragal:

u r as senseless as ur comment, if ur mum offend or annoys u mak sure u slap ha. hegoat! as ur moniker implies u r a f*k boy!
i can't slap my mother because she's the most important woman in my life, but i can slap the hell outta you or any other woman, try me!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by kogistar: 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
and when she turn around and dey on top her husband and commit the murder, is that one worth it?
her husband won't allow her to be on top, he will also check the room well, incase his wife hide knife there
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by czarina(f): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
soberdrunk:
Everyone has their limits and anger can make you do things you never thought you will do, am a very 'realistic' person so i wont say its "impossible" to touch your wife in a violent way, you push your wife or give her one or two slaps(its very bad but its understandable and can be blamed on anger issues) but when you beat your wife like say nah she be the armed robber way dey terrorize the area for so long, you are 'useless man" and deserve better mending. I can imagine seeing blood coming out from my sisters eyes, that husband better relocate to another "Continent"........ angry
'One Or Two Slaps' Is Understandable When U're Angry Abi? And U Forget Say That Same Understandable Anger Can Graduate 'itself' To A Higher Class Like In Op's News. Please, On All Levels Of Wrong, Slapping At All Or Even a Mere 'push' Is Wrong. You Don't Know How Much Fall U Could Cause With 'Just' A Push. We All Have Breaking Points But In Moments Like This, You WALK! #NOTAFEMINIST
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
kogistar:
her husband won't allow her to be on top, he will also check the room well, incase his wife hide knife there
And u think the wife no fit hide the knife elsewhere or even inside her clothes? is that one worth it?
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by kogistar: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
And u think the wife no fit hide the knife elsewhere or even inside her clothes? is that one worth it?
her husband will UnCloth her, why won't he see the knife?
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Bolincosugar(f): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
dingbang:
dis ur moniker get as e be o

just as yours
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by richard870(m): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
I smell infidelity...
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by bakynes(m): 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
I just laugh at some small boys on this thread saying "no matter what never beat a woman". I pray you don't experience First Class, Grade A Madness from women that's when you will know you can beat a woman.

Some of you say, give her the silent treatment and leave the house for her to cool off. I can tell you some women if you keep quiet while they are insulting you thats when they will attack you, they can even trace you to where you went to cool off and come there and tear off your clothes,poor dirty water on you and still not let you sleep the house you built or rented with your money.

Sincerely blood runs through our veins you won't know when you will be provoked to raise your hand to beat her.

Never say you can't beat a woman, wait till you are faced with an extreme situation with some women before you conclude " A man should never beat a woman".

1 Like

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
kogistar:
her husband will UnCloth her, why won't he see the knife?
in the process, she enters the room with the knife she hid under her cloth and then pretend to romance the husband and then slit his throat in the process, is that worth it?
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by bellair: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=55405195]

For every action there must be a reaction

It's your actions that provoke her to react

Don't be a wife beat your wife.

If any woman,wife or female hits my car, she is getting a beating.
I dont belive in beating women but if you as a woman hit me, i am allowed to hit you back if i deem it fit especially as i dont i did not initiate it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Ichietome: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
I fear women more than I fear the devil

2 Likes

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by darkckUSA: 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
priceaction:

Hope u are not like her. She didn't do well, the two of them are very wrong and stupid. You don't know how provocative some women can be.
I have seen worse, yes, some men can be abusive but most of the time ,the women are provocative.
I boarded a bus many years ago going to lekki and there was a lady in the bus fighting the conductor because he gv her bad #10 change. When she got to her bus stop around sharaton, she insisted that she would collect her clean change. Held the conductor by cloth, and that one insisting that he didn't hv another one.
What happened next was that a military officer sitting at the edge of the bus brought #10 from his pocket ,gave the lady.she collected it , and next thing she did was to pack some dry sand on the floor, in order to throw at the conductor. The guy dogged the sand and the sand went straight to the eyes of the officer including the rest of us.
No apology or such. That day was how I know how military can beat someone mercilessly. She got beating of her life that it created a lot of scene that those that didn't know happened really carried planks and sticks in other to attack the officer because he was attacking a woman. She lied that the man was trying to touch her breast and she asked why but got slapped. If iwas not there, i could also carry planks. That day i fear some of you, women.The guy had to call for reinforcement while he told us in the bus to drive off before we are attacked too. We had to leave the guy and the conductor and we zoomed off.
Some women are dangerous than snake. And yet not remorseful. The best thing is for the men to look at them and over look their trouble most times by neglecting their rubbish.
In this case, both of them loose and can lead to their brake ups which may not be good for the children. 2 wrongs never make aright. He will repair the car and it will affect the house up keep. That is more trouble for them. As she escaped outside, she should have gone to the nearest police station to handle that.

Guy the woman is weaker. There was no other way for her to retaliate. You don't know how long this has been going on, maybe she reached breaking point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me / This Is How Love Should Be[photo] / Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.