Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) (62543 Views)

Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by kogistar: 3:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
in the process, she enters the room with the knife she hid under her cloth and then pretend to romance the husband and then slit his throat in the process, is that worth it?
noo, her husband must check her body before making love to her
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
fuckboys:
i can't slap my mother because she's the most important woman in my life, but i can slap the hell outta you or any other woman, try me!!! angry
Chief of Army Staff NairalĂ nd
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by dingbang(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bolincosugar:

just as yours
lol mine isn't weird tongue
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by completey(f): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
madridguy:
The man no try at all. Though women can run their mouth as fast as ferrari but raising your hand on them as a man is no no no.

Say no to domestic violence.

na my Madrid be this?
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by thorpido(m): 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
Reminds me of left eye who set the fiance's home on fire.
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Origin(f): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
Chaaaaaaiii. And you know men love their cars pass any living human being.

Chaaaaaiiiiii. E go pain that man.

1 Like

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
kogistar:
noo, her husband must check her body before making love to her
and what if she doesn't use dagger but instead enter the room with a cup of melting acid and give it to him to drink or use it to blind his eyes, is that worth it?

1 Like

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by guychidile: 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
too bad,let God in his mercy find a way and settle this terrible matter .
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
and what if she doesn't use dagger but instead enter the room with a cup of melting acid and give it to him to drink or use it to blind his eyes, is that worth it?
It seems your mind is full of evil.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by adontcare(f): 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
soberdrunk:
Everyone has their limits and anger can make you do things you never thought you will do, am a very 'realistic' person so i wont say its "impossible" to touch your wife in a violent way, you push your wife or give her one or two slaps(its very bad but its understandable and can be blamed on anger issues) but when you beat your wife like say nah she be the armed robber way dey terrorize the area for so long, you are 'useless man" and deserve better mending. I can imagine seeing blood coming out from my sisters eyes, that husband better relocate to another "Continent"........ angry
correct guy
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by adontcare(f): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
seunmsg:
They should just cancel marriage. It is no longer working world wide. grin grin grin
lol grin grin grin
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by adontcare(f): 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
fuckboys:
women needs beating once a while to reset their brain,, well Slap can do sha not beat

I slap my woman a lot sha, their mouth fit give person HBP
. grin grin. I pray u meet ur match. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by luminouz(m): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
Quinn22:
Talking about your dad disciplining your mum in a public forum is disrespectful. You no get shame!
I hope one day your children will talk about you and your wife private affairs in a public forum. What goes around comes around. smiley
Now I know ur really MAD!!!!! Since u can't comprehend a simple paragraph..... Y not buzz off dried stockfish n look for who to troll!!!
I would love my kids to follow my footsteps.....am no wife beater like my DAD n I pray to marry a sensible woman like my MUM!!! A trait ur sadly lacking.....

Cc bumbae1.....curiositymaster.....abeg who knows dis Quinn22 moniker o........abi dem send u follow me from village Shuuuu!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by kogistar: 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
her husband is too smart enough, he won't allow her to carry anything into the room
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by joe4real12: 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2017

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by adontcare(f): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
kaythinks:
INTERESTING FACTS.
* The state is entitled to punish whoever it deems fit because it is the state.
* The soldier at the junction is entitled to harass and even detain you because he is a soldier.
* The teacher at school is entitled to beat the living daylight out of her children because she is the teacher.
* The boss at work can compel you to literally lick his shoes because he is the boss.
* The elder one at home can discipline the younger one because he is the elder one.
* The Mother can practically skin the child alive because she is the mother.
* But the Husband is expected to keep quiet when he is disrespected in whatever way in his own house by his wife because he is a man abi?
VERY INTERESTING LOGIC INDEED.
the husband is suppose to beat his wife until she die. Very good logic. undecided undecided
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by adontcare(f): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
cheesy cheesy wink
Beey:
She didn't do well at all.She should have smashed the whole car, otherwise the wind shield is very easy to replace.Nonsense, I'd teach him a lesson that he wouldn't forget easily.
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by fuckboys: 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
adontcare:
. grin grin. I pray u meet ur match. grin grin grin
i weee slap you undecided
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by adontcare(f): 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
luminouz:

Now I know ur really MAD!!!!! Since u can't comprehend a simple paragraph..... Y not buzz off dried stockfish n look for who to troll!!!
I would love my kids to follow my footsteps.....am no wife beater like my DAD n I pray to marry a sensible woman like my MUM!!! A trait ur sadly lacking.....

Cc bumbae1.....curiositymaster.....abeg who knows dis Quinn22 moniker o........abi dem send u follow me from village Shuuuu!!!!!!
calm down. U did not say anything bad. Intact I prefer men like ur dad. Beating someone weaker is not a show of strenght
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Women should learn to behave like women.

I'm not in support of women battering.

But women, if you know that which will provoke your husband don't do it.

Okay.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
priceaction:

Hope u are not like her. She didn't do well, the two of them are very wrong and stupid. You don't know how provocative some women can be.
I have seen worse, yes, some men can be abusive but most of the time ,the women are provocative.
I boarded a bus many years ago going to lekki and there was a lady in the bus fighting the conductor because he gv her bad #10 change. When she got to her bus stop around sharaton, she insisted that she would collect her clean change. Held the conductor by cloth, and that one insisting that he didn't hv another one.
What happened next was that a military officer sitting at the edge of the bus brought #10 from his pocket ,gave the lady.she collected it , and next thing she did was to pack some dry sand on the floor, in order to throw at the conductor. The guy dogged the sand and the sand went straight to the eyes of the officer including the rest of us.
No apology or such. That day was how I know how military can beat someone mercilessly. She got beating of her life that it created a lot of scene that those that didn't know happened really carried planks and sticks in other to attack the officer because he was attacking a woman. She lied that the man was trying to touch her breast and she asked why but got slapped. If iwas not there, i could also carry planks. That day i fear some of you, women.The guy had to call for reinforcement while he told us in the bus to drive off before we are attacked too. We had to leave the guy and the conductor and we zoomed off.
Some women are dangerous than snake. And yet not remorseful. The best thing is for the men to look at them and over look their trouble most times by neglecting their rubbish.
In this case, both of them loose and can lead to their brake ups which may not be good for the children. 2 wrongs never make aright. He will repair the car and it will affect the house up keep. That is more trouble for them. As she escaped outside, she should have gone to the nearest police station to handle that.

Nice story. That woman is a classless, village woman. It's a shame that she was not taught a lesson earlier so that she would know better how to treat people.

But this one example does not mean you should generalize women. Men also provoke women, should women also cite these examples and claim it is okay to break stick on men's head.

1 Like

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Larasisi(f): 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
dingbang:
Lol... Something wey she suppose use hit the man back, she carry am go hit object wey no dey feel pain..

Women and their reasoning sha...
His pocket will feel it when replacing it..I like women with guts.
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Quinn22(f): 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Your pathetic! undecided
I can see your mother's labour for you was in vain. I just pity the poor mama cry
Cuz you lack respect for your parents and you are very shameless! Shame on you! sad
luminouz:

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by dingbang(m): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
Larasisi:
His pocket will feel it when replacing it..I like women with guts.
I pray make I no marry woman like u

1 Like

Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
Don't get you maa. Are you also a Madridsta?

completey:

na my Madrid be this?
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Samadict(f): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
She didn't do much compared to what the man did to her grin. Some men stylishly justify domestic violence saying they were provoked. No wahala, women are learning and you'll get what you deserve in due time. Akeregbe la sebi aaf'okun si lo'run e.
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Samadict(f): 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
Inspectorsuga:

Just pray dat u don't get to settle down wt some1 like me or da share my ideology about u women

Ur post depict d kind of woman u are n all I can see is a stubborn, troublesome and unsubmissive woman...
If I am to find myself bn wt someone like u, I will NEVER raise my hands to beat u tho u will always wish I did cos I will psychologically lead u to ur own suicide...if u fail to change after I must have tried to advice u are on different occasions...
Lol. Your case will therefore be like the case of a child that says his mother won't sleep, he won't sleep either. Let's all pray for a peaceful home. How sure are you that she won't lead you to your suicide before you can even think of it? Women are weapons but they don't know it.
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
luminouz:

Sorry bro, I only know chloroquine grin . What is Quinn22 btw?
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
Vorpal:

Is it then a her? shocked
If him/her has been with you for a while and has made attempts to get to know you and pays attention to you. I don't think that will fail him/her. Don't you think so?
Are you sure the other times you blurt out rude stuffs is when he/she has refused to take note?
Gimme an idea of rude stuffs you will say....
We're getting used to ourselves.
Yea, he is doing a good job noticing my mood swings.
Rude stuff? Emmm...nothing much, I just rant. I don't think I call names. Once I told him to go f... himself embarassed. I was really pissed that day and I apologised.

I think it's normal for a lady to do so to whomever she loves. If she doesn't, then he/she does not hold that much weight in her life.
Personally, I don't mind, as long its not stupid,insipid rants. In those moments you may get to know lil details that will help you get to know her better. Plus if you are not ready to put up with that, she may very well not share deep dark parts of her life.
Or madam poco, am I wrong?
You're not wrong. People say a lot when angry, a lot of things that they've been bottling up.
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Inspectorsuga(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Samadict:

Lol. Your case will therefore be like the case of a child that says his mother won't sleep, he won't sleep either. Let's all pray for a peaceful home. How sure are you that she won't lead you to your suicide before you can even think of it? Women are weapons but they don't know it.
I already know u are all ticking time bombs so I'm always on precaution mode grin grin
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
pocohantas:

We're getting used to ourselves. grin
Yea, he is doing a good job noticing my mood swings.
Rude stuff? Emmm...nothing much, I just rant. I don't think I call names. Once I told him to go Bleep himself embarassed. I was really pissed that day and I apologised.

You're not wrong. People say a lot when angry, a lot of things that they've been bottling up.

I wish you both good good things. smiley
Re: Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
Samadict:

Jesus Christ!

In which way madam?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa / Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) / Old Memories.. Who Can Still Remember ? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.