Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize (40760 Views)

Bbnaija: 2 Evicted Housemates Will Return To The House / Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me / How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by IamAirforce1: 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
funnyme:

my Airforce1 don't mind these jealousy people, how have you been, its been realm long.
I've missed you

Where have you been grin
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
Its tiwa's show obviously. She's singing song number three already.....same show.

I swear, the organizers are 1% battery full
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by profbabatunde: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JRcaw3XnAc][/url] ---Eden View Estate Ibeju Lekki +2348163154120 (Call/WhatsApp for inspection)
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by Jhamzy(m): 1:34am On Apr 10, 2017
olihilistic:
None of them has an investment plan.
I agree with You bro. But You never can tell you know. Cos some might not give out their real business plan out on National Tv.
Even me, myself cant reveal my real business plan out like that on such a reality Tv show. Will just find somethings juicy to say.
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by LePrezident(m): 6:48am On Apr 10, 2017
malware:
Use 25m to open a bar? There's no creativity there @ all

But I hope you realise it is the most viable of all the stated investments which is most likey to ensure profit.

The rest are not assured.
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by Nymbols1(m): 8:02am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by WOruGunu(m): 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
malware:
Use 25m to open a bar? There's no creativity there @ all
don't b so sure
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by Kaymaxine(m): 8:41am On Apr 13, 2017
olihilistic:

and who are you??
ur teacher
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 13, 2017
Kaymaxine:
ur teacher
I'm way far above your intellect.you can't be my teacher. so fvk yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ese Eriata Joins Big Brother Naija / Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching / BBNaija: Did Bambam Have Sex With Teddy-A On Her Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.