Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize (40756 Views)

Bbnaija: 2 Evicted Housemates Will Return To The House / Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me / How BBNaija Housemates Will Avoid Tboss After Kemen's Disqualification (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by nwaonyeze001(m): 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
olihilistic:
None of them has an investment plan.
im telling u.....there is a saying...that the first money a child gets is usually spent on "akara"
hmmmmm
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by oyienootieno: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
malware:
Use 25m to open a bar? There's no creativity there @ all

Not the bar per say , she mean Lounge for the big boys..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by RangeSports: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
hmm...

Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by fixmykey(m): 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
Tboss will you her N25M import tattoo making machine and cosmetics
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by Timkizzy33881(f): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
The geh like drink DIE. cheesy grin "Marvis"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by MOSICATED5(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
Efe should accept the reality that he's not musically Talented. He should look for something else to do if he wins d money. Well for marvis in don't know what to say. Bisola nice idea it good to equip ur self in ur field going to film school will be nice. Tboss will make abgiid TV host. She's presentable and her English is nice. Debbie rise will do well at musically and I guess she will also be a good graphic designer.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by Wickedchinyere: 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:

The "Likes" would soon be rolling in
I hope you make good use of the money you will get when converted to Naira
You're even worse than Efe.
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by rakabuba001(m): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
H2Ossss:

But u know say if go bbn u go win abii.? Though we don't like you much grin, we got your back... Give it a shot next time... smiley

For sheezey...Airforce1 is loved
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by ikemesit4477: 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
The Big Brother Naija 2017 TV show will finally come to an end tonight and we cant wait to see who walks away with a whooping sum of N25million and an SUV.

While this may make BBN fans feel happy and others feverish, we decided to take a look at what the last housemates said on how the intend to spend the money if the emerge winner. This was revealed to Music star ,Davido

[img]https://4.bp..com/--fNP6hiG08c/WOokF3qenoI/AAAAAAAADeY/Z7zHyQ5aWeUzL9wurLD3wQoC-3oXHvFVwCLcB/s1600/screenshot-dailypost.ng-2017-04-09-13-07-17.jpeg[/img]

Efe

The CEO 'Based on logistics' said he will use the money to push his music career.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-Wi4eA2_EfzQ/WOomWgtUT9I/AAAAAAAADes/wDBLD1ItVnU1zHVR5xaeFRtaF342AlQxgCLcB/s400/efe1.jpg[/img]

Bisola

The Mum of one revealed that she will attend a film school or produce her first movie.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-E6ePn6nWuv0/WOonDOnCYLI/AAAAAAAADe0/X2tw7_WnKUgckq5T01oxoPHHnMPEXn95ACLcB/s1600/Bisola-Aiyeola-msmkvyyt3cgy27lpbzn95e55odcp1mqnlym8y8o54w.jpg[/img]

Marvis

The Mass Communication graduate said she’d like to open a bar.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-cBxhPRq4NPQ/WOon6AKdz1I/AAAAAAAADe8/N9B4iol_AqI41qbrh49yxKcc5ycBvM70QCLcB/s1600/unnamed%2B%25284%2529.jpg[/img]

Tboss

The 32-year-old 'Boss lady' and one of the controversial housemates said she would love to have her own Talk Show and take her mother on a trip.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-Uu-ISZjb6pE/WOopDazMkgI/AAAAAAAADfI/wf1to5IW7ssqAZ5y5sCiDg5fzOS7MN1_wCLcB/s1600/bb-tboss.png[/img]

Debie-Rise

She said the N25m will be used to fund her music career and her love for graphics.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-WKesRgksrEs/WOoptCI-zNI/AAAAAAAADfQ/ShZ87nVrHBgRv4aIF69ltyvNEa9lWewogCLcB/s640/IMG-20151128-WA0002.jpg[/img]

Davido impressed with their choices urged housemates to make careful choices and not to be overwhelmed, or they may waste the money.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-checkout-how-housemates-say.html

Efe wey carry voice like toad come dey talk about music career! He should have say something else please!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by oyienootieno: 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
Negotiate:
Hmmm

If Efe's votes are more than PMB's votes in the 2015 elections, can we then call PMB back and send Efe to Aso Rock?

Dry joke..
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
malware:
i just tire
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by callydon(m): 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
Watch The Final Day/Eviction Show Of #BBNaija Live here

Watch Here:
http://www.fullgist.com.ng/2017/04/watch-final-dayeviction-show-of-bbnaija.html
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by evexx1(f): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
I hope Bisola wins.

Love her!
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by Negotiate: 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
oyienootieno:

Dry joke..

Hohohoho
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by Denery143(m): 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]Wow hw pathetic undecidedWow hw pathetic
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by thugmansion(m): 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
My guy, having a well equipped bar in a place like PH where she is from would leave her smilling to the bank everyday and all day.
malware:
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by LBanks(m): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
malware:
That's creativity there, do you know how much it will take to open a standard sports bar, especially in high brow areas of PH like GRA. Free the girl jare, since she no get acting or singing talent make she open bar.
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by H2Ossss(m): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
rakabuba001:

For sheezey...Airforce1 is loved

Yeaa... He is... And quite talented and controversial .... Sooo ......
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by Ibidapson(m): 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
adorablepepple:
After today we will rest from these bbn nonsense

Provided itz free from controversies
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by LBanks(m): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
LBanks:
That's creativity there, do you know how much it will take to open a standard sports bar, especially in high brow areas of PH like GRA. Free the girl jare, since she no get acting or singing talent make she open bar.
. Moreover those ones that all want to go into entertainment all of them might not even end up succeeding as much. Open bar in high brow areas of PH, and you are made
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by Kaymaxine(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
IamAirforce1:

When you get all the "Likes" you so craving for, Take it to the Bank.
u are a wicked somboriii!!!
cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by evexx1(f): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:

my oga you have said it all..that girl lack creativity

she sabi drink eh..her second name suppose be ogogoro

Well said
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by Kaymaxine(m): 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
olihilistic:

So in Imo state Likes are converted to digits to make money?
dummy you never fail to amuse me.
grow up and learn new trick.
kidot.
Now i know u are dumb brah!!!
Dt was a dope slam on u brah!!!
y u so uptite
better still...check up "sarcasm" in ur dic brah!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by Kaymaxine(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
hotspec:
If I can get #5m today, my life and my family will change forever. Im going into full time agriculture. Anything agro. Crops, raw materials, livestock etc selling locally and exporting. God pls, pick my call
if wishes were horses...
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by henrydadon(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
evexx1:

Well said
if that you in your profile..be expecting my family members at your house

Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by evexx1(f): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:

if that you in your profile..be expecting my family members at your house

Not remotely interested but Happy birthday! smiley
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by henrydadon(m): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
evexx1:

Not remotely interested but Happy birthday! smiley
hey thank you..very much..i really do appreciate
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by hotspec(m): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Kaymaxine:
if wishes were horses...
This is beyond wish. It has gone beyond d wish stage-d poor man's horse
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by Phil3(m): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Kaymaxine:
Now i know u are dumb brah!!! Dt was a dope slam on u brah!!! y u so uptite better still...check up "sarcasm" in ur dic brah!!! tongue
and who are you??
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by funnyme(f): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
Wickedchinyere:

You're even worse than Efe.
my Airforce1 don't mind these jealousy people, how have you been, its been realm long.
Re: BBNaija: How The Housemates Will Spend The N25m Prize by ExInferis(m): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
Everyone missed the irony of Davido advising them how to prudently manage the money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ese Eriata Joins Big Brother Naija / Movies You Never Get Tired Of Watching / BBNaija: Did Bambam Have Sex With Teddy-A On Her Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.