Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) (6714 Views)

Should I Go Into Modelling (photos Attached) / Hungrynigerian Is Back! Baba Don Fresh Up Before And After Photos Attached (pic) / Boyfriend Sends Money And Food To Girlfriend In Her Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by amar3664: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hi,i am 34 years old and is married ,my wife is 28 years old and we have a two years old daughter...i had been married for last 5 years ..i work with a company as an executive..i stay with my wife n daughter away from my native place..we have good sex relation..but like other married couples we too sometimes fight for small issues..my wife is really beautiful..but from last 10 days my father has come to stay with us for 4 months ,as my father has came here for medical treatment and will be staying with us for next 4 months...my father is 55 years old and my mother expired 3 years back...in the starting my wife did not talk more with my father ,but now days my wife talks with my father more than ,what she used to talk 10 days back ..10 days a,month i work in night shift at my office..my wife even spends her time equally between me and my father,while i am at home..i feel jealous n unsecured now..what percentage are chances of her doing sex with him..is it possible

1 Like

Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by Cyberrex(m): 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
you should investigate first b4 jumping on a conclusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by SINZ: 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ofcourse your dad will fvck the hell out of her. smiley

Since you're bent on repeating this stupid question over and over. undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
She wanted a bigger version of you and thank God she's getting it...

Guess what, should she get pregnant, you won't even have a case cus that kid will so look like you enh

5 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by kimond101: 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
Question:
1. Do you trust your wife?
2. Has your wife ever cheated on you?
3. Is your father an irresponsible person/low-life that you feel he has potentials to sleep with your wife?
4. If you can't trust you father in your house then the level of your insecurity is beyond limit.

5 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by amar3664: 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
What are chances that they might do it unintensionally
Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by SooCute(m): 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
s
Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by thundafire: 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
Who dash u dat Indian woman get out of my face

3 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by amar3664: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
After how many days ,u think they might do sex
Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by olumaxi(m): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
U uploaded an indian woman picx from gotv.....useless story,mumu story teller
Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by Phreshmann12(m): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
Op come.... ... Is your brain paining you?
Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by amar3664: 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Do u think i.am unnecessarily feeling wrong about them
Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by amar3664: 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
Can i stay normal
Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
amar3664:
Can i stay normal
Normal How U are abnormal angry
Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by Motolank: 5:45am On Apr 10, 2017
While typing this story are they in the room together.... as in, what do you think you typing?

1 Like

Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by amar3664: 6:08am On Apr 10, 2017
Yes they are in other room watching tv while i am in other room
Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 10, 2017
The % if him "doing sex "with him is lower than the % of your Bad English killing a Nairalanders
Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by mojeed4(m): 6:48am On Apr 10, 2017
TheSlyone2:
She wanted a bigger version of you and thank God she's getting it...

Guess what, should she get pregnant, you won't even have a case cus that kid will so look like you enh

Lmao... Lols... Even a DNA test won't tell who the father is.
Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by amar3664: 7:06am On Apr 10, 2017
Here is my wife pic...is she seductive and beautiful enough to trap him ?

Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by luminouz(m): 7:39am On Apr 10, 2017
OP repeat after me........West side is d best side!!!!!
Yeah I know....d statement is useless just like ur topic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 10, 2017
amar3664:
Here is my wife pic...is she seductive and beautiful enough to trap him ?

Ys she can... But I don't think she would.... He is your father.... She knows the shame she'd get if she sleeps with him and it goes public.
So you have nothing to be afraid of.
Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by banme(m): 8:02am On Apr 10, 2017
Op ever time my wife this my wife that..now tell me ....

Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 10, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by CplusJason: 9:40am On Apr 10, 2017
Your mother "expired" 3 years ago?

God, why do you keep blessing this section with idiots
Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 10, 2017
Bbn don end, see what I have to deal with. angry
Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by sweerychick(f): 10:13am On Apr 10, 2017
Waste of time and mb reading this bullshit undecided..
Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by amar3664: 10:43am On Apr 10, 2017
It is a true pic and true story
Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by Michelle55: 11:02am On Apr 10, 2017
your english gan sef na die.. Ur level of distrust 4 ur wife is quite alarming
Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by Mille: 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
Michelle55:
your english gan sef na die.. Ur level of distrust 4 ur wife is quite alarming

Forgive him. He is Indian. English is not his native language.
Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by amar3664: 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
Does english has anything to do with my life story..anyways english is not my native language...and let me.remind u guys,that this story of mine is true and the pic which i have shown.to u is original pic of my wife
Re: Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife) by Michelle55: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mille:

Forgive him. He is Indian. English is not his native language.
hehehe.. Abi oh. D guy wan use english burst my brains tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] / My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! / +18: Why Did She Remove Her Panties? [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.