Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] (6726 Views)

Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You / I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) / After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:57am On Oct 26, 2018
YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside and... [PICTURE]

Mr. Adeboi1 asked me some questions about learning the piano. This is what he said.

adeboi1: tenks bro i will keep pushing, yeah i plan to enroll in a music production. hope u don't mind giving me the names of d youtube mentors u made use of wen u were learning how to play the d keyboard,I will really appreciate it

Typing...

1 Like

Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2018
No one exposes his source of knowledge because when people know the source, they won't value it. Mystery is best. Luckily, I'll reveal it for you. Take advantage of these secrets I'm about to give you for free. I may delete it soon.

4 people I learned piano from. Though, they're more than 4, but I learned the best from them.

4. Jermaine Griggs of www.hearandplay.com (I learned to read the circle of 5th from him)

3. Duane Shinn (I learned most of my chord skill from him)

2. Nate Bosch of www.pianolessons.com (I learned all the scales and arpeggios from him)

1. David of http://www.piano-play-it.com (I learned all the music theories I know today from him)

Typing...

1 Like

Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2018
Here is the short story. When I picked interest in learning the piano, the first teacher I had was Duane Shinn.

I read one of his Chord Progression's book and was excited. I couldn't wait to purchase a keyboard. I searched online to see if I can grab a cheap keyboard to get started, but they were too expensive.

Luckily, I saw a Japanese guy who advertised his keyboard for sale. I called him and we discussed. In the evening, I entered the train and traced him down to his house.

He was living with some family members and was planning to travel to another country. Luckily, he sold his Casio keyboard to me for $100.00. I was excited.

I got home and practiced what I learned from Duane Shinn. "Why not you go on YouTube and look for a visual teacher instead of learning how to play the keyboard with a book?" a spirit told me.

I opened YouTube and after going through some videos, I met David and fell in love with his down-to-earth teaching style. I fell in love with him, especially his natural behavior on screen.

I downloaded ALL his videos, though long, on YouTube (7+GB) and learned A LOT about music theory. His videos looked local and unprofessional, but he is the BOMB in music theory — the contents were out of this world.

After learning from David, I stumbled on Jermaine Griggs, who's more into gospel teaching. I learned the circle of 5th from him. Though, I initially learned it from David, but Jermaine brought a new angle to it and it was unique.

Since Jermaine was more into gospel, but I wasn't — at the time, I looked for another teacher. Finally, I met Nate Bosch and was hooked from his first video I watched.

These videos were short and straight to the point. They were professionally made and easy to learn. I finally decided not to search anymore. I have learned a lot from the four of them, especially from David.

These 4 people taught me 95% of what I know in playing the piano and the remaining 5% were from other people.

If you learn from these four people, you'll be a professional pianist in no time. I love my mentors, but now years have come and gone and I'm now my own mentor and mentor of other instrumentalists too.

How time flies. So, I learned the piano from these people without spending a dime. This is not true for my guitar journey.

Typing...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2018
After being proficient in playing the piano and being equipped with music theory and reading of sheet music, (the staff — bass clef, treble clef, etc.), I decided to purchase a guitar and master it too.

I must confess, the guitar is 10% harder than the piano. The reason it's hard at first is because of finger dexterity.

Luckily, I persisted and learned it after purchasing David Taub's guitar video course for $195.00 — which is ₦70,000.00. I saved the money from my feeding allowance.

Let me see if I can dig up my payment slip from my email.

Typing...

Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2018
When you have passion for something, you won't care how much you spend — it's an addiction. David Taub of www.nextlevelguitar.com taught me 95% of all the things I know about the acoustic guitar. Though, he teaches with an electric guitar, but I practiced with an acoustic.

Those were the two major instruments I leaned within a year. Later on, I bought a violin, l learned the drum set, and other instruments.

Typing...
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2018
My singing voice was okay, but I felt I needed a vocal coach, so I met Brett Manning of www.singingsuccess.com (the vocal coach of Taylor Swift, Hayley Williams, Keith Urban, Leona Lewis, Luke Bryan, Lauren Mayberry, Miley Cyrus, TJ Harris, Wes Hampton, Rob Chapman, etc.) and bought his vocal training course for $270.00 — which is ₦99,000.00. My passion for music made me to spend any amount to learn from the best.

Let me see if I can dig out my payment slip from my inbox.

Typing...

Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2018
Tip: when you know music theory, learning ANY new instrument becomes EXTREMELY easy. It's the same thing as mastering the vowel sounds in English. Master it and pronunciation of words will become easier.

Tying...
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2018
About Music Production

As a music guy who can play different instruments, I decided to venture into music production. I installed FL studio and started practicing with helps from YouTube.

After knowing how to use it to make beat, ProTool users started saying FL is for kids. I didn't want to be seen as a kid, so installed Cubase, Sonar, Abelton, etc. Finally, I ended up learning ProTools and REAPER. My best production software / digital audio workstation (DAW) now is REAPER.

Typing...
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2018
Here in Nigeria, I was listening to Wazobia, PH, and heard an advert about SmartDon Entertainment's music production classes for 100k, 80k, and 45k or thereabout.

I enrolled, but unfortunately, Ebola news broke out after my 3rd week, so I stopped going to class. Life is important. That was in 2014. Regrettable, Buhari took over in 2015, and that was how EVERYTHING went upside down.

So, in my quest for knowledge in the music game, I have spent more than 2 million. If I list them, you won't believe. Money I used in buying instrument, online courses, studio equipment, data subscription, and offline programs. Now, talk about the time I spent. Isn't time money?

Pheeeew! Nothing is really free in life. If you want to be great, be ready to spend. The good news is, you can get 80% of the knowledge you need for free online.

For me, I love to spend when acquiring a skill because I'll get all my money back in the future. This is also one of the reasons my books or other things I selling are favorably expensive.

If you want to eat a frog, eat the biggest one. If Buhari loses 2019 election, I'll sell all my studio equipment and get new ones to restart the business.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2018
My advice is: learn from YouTube for free, but if you have money, don't be shy to spend — you'll get all your money back in the future.

Most of the things I know today, I paid for them in one way or the other. Sometimes, I'll save save and save just to get enough money to buy things that'll make me improve.

I'm ready to stay hungry while saving money to get something that will help me improve in life.

Today, I'm reaping the benefits. I learned from the best and I paid the price, so it's now time for people to pay me back and this is why the price tag of any service I offer in life is high. And guess what? People pay because they get more than what they paid for.

So, learn, but don't be scared to spend whenever you have the money.

That's all for now. I have exposed my piano teachers / mentors, so you can follow them or search on YouTube to get whoever resonates with you. I'm even thinking of owning a music school. Will you attend?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by hopeb: 10:01am On Oct 26, 2018
learn from youtube and watch people score songs
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by Eberechi24(f): 11:19am On Oct 26, 2018
adeboi1, your food is ready

1 Like

Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:31am On Oct 26, 2018
Eberechi24:
adeboi1, your food is ready
Lol. How are you, Eberechi? I borrowed 1k recharge card from my grandma and I want to send it to your sister. Send her number and indicate the network. Or, send me a PM. Bonus only lasts till 1 PM. If you don't claim it for her, it's gone by 1 PM.
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by Eberechi24(f): 11:38am On Oct 26, 2018
iLegendd:
Lol. How are you, Eberechi? I borrowed 1k recharge card from my grandma and I want to send it to your sister. Send her number and indicate the network. Or, send me a PM. Bonus only lasts till 1 PM. If you don't claim it for her, it's gone by 1 PM.
Wow, Thank you. I will gladly accept it on her behalf.

My sister ni, my sister ko. Reply Pm. tongue
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2018
Eberechi24:

Wow, Thank you. I will gladly accept it on her behalf.

My sister ni, my sister ko. Reply Pm. tongue
You need to start using an app for your email. It seems you use browser. If you use an app, you'll get an instant notification when you get a message. Check your inbox.
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by tewaboma: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
puting it where...
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by Eberechi24(f): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
iLegendd:
You need to start using an app for your email. It seems you use browser. If you use an app, you'll get an instant notification when you get a message. Check your inbox.
I have replied it.
Am using the App, maybe it's notification was disabled
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by mazebanew: 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
ICT CENTRIC

ULTRA MEDIA SOLUTIONS

THESE ARE WHY YOU MUST HAVE SSL CERTIFICATE ON YOU WEBSITE!

SSL is a certificate of security for websites – without it, you website’s SEO, privacy, traffic and digital business sales would start nose-diving from July, 2018 deadline!

SSL Certificate establishes Trust and Builds Brand Power
It provides Encryption of Sensitive Information
SSL provides better Google ranking through incredible Search optimization
You can safely accept credit cards, contact forms, registrations etc on your website
Provides Authentication
Without it, Intruders both malignant and benign exploit every unprotected resource between your websites and users.
SSL CERTIFICATE doesn't just block misuse of your website. It's also a requirement for many cutting-edge features and an enabling technology for app-like capabilities such as service workers.

IT IS NOW OPERATION SSL CERTIFICATE FOR EVERY WEBSITE

Ready to Own A Website? We will SECURE It with SSL Certificate for FREE!
No Extra Charge Whatsoever!

Already own a website? We will activate SSL Certificate for your website for ‘Shikini’ cost

Get Started NOW!
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by Eberechi24(f): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
iLegendd:
Thank you. Extend my gratitude to your grandma, God bless her heart and yours too. kiss kiss
My sister extend her gratitude too cheesy

You should find something for the middleman(me) wink
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by Jacqueline22(f): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by Tony142: 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
Eberechi24:

Thank you. Extend my gratitude to your grandma, God bless her heart and yours too. kiss kiss

middle waiting? cheesy u are a women not man grin

if u want something too, u will have to transformed from a woman to a man

boss illegend is a surgeon in dat area he can help u for d transformation, if u know, u know cheesy
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by Eberechi24(f): 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
Tony142:

middle waiting? cheesy u are a women not man grin

if u want something too, u will have to transformed from a woman to a man

boss illegend is a surgeon in dat area he can help u for d transformation, if u know, u know cheesy
There is no gender specification in Bible cheesy. So, ama man without dick lipsrsealed
Boss iLegendd is a fake surgeon, he has no license embarassed
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by Tony142: 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
Eberechi24:

There is no gender specification in Bible cheesy. So, ama man without dick lipsrsealed
Boss iLegendd is a fake surgeon, he has no license embarassed

u are a man without dick? shocked , i never knew there were two type of men oo cheesy

Lol, fake waiting? Did u know he has been to white men country b4? His license is not from nigeria oo, he got his own from U.K

u can give him a try, and come back and share ur testimoney grin
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
Eberechi24:

I'm not gay. cheesy Anything "middle" I don't do.
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by Eberechi24(f): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
Tony142:

u are a man without dick? shocked , i never knew there were two type of men oo cheesy

Lol, fake waiting? Did u know he has been to white men country b4? His license is not from nigeria oo, he got his own from U.K

u can give him a try, and come back and share ur testimoney grin

Ain't gonna trade my manhood for anything tongue
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
Jacqueline22:
What? Have you gotten your PVC?
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
Eberechi24:

Ain't gonna trade my manhood for anything tongue
grin I dey laugh. Who dash you manhood?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? / Discuss ( Pic) / ..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.