Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,683 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) (58782 Views)

Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) / Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones / Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by ReachHard: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Awon Brown Roof Gang, eniyan laso mi, ekaale ooo

1 Like

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Laple0541(m): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
2_things could have caused this; maybe she got a phonecall from her ex in US who told her he's on his way OR she just realised how ugly the supposed groom is.
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by greypencils: 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:
Chineke meee God of Isaac
Which kain yawa b dis naa. Something similar happened in my village then. They guy got the news while they were already inside the church. He got angry and collected the microphone and ask if any lady will like to marry him right there. Luckily enough for him one fine girl stood up and her parents follow her up to the alter and gave their blessings. The dad requested for just 10k as dowry, which the guys family provided it right there inside the church and the pastor prayed for them. The food and drinks was served immediately after the prayers and the couple travelled to down to Lagos the next. Only visible home five years later with 3kids two boys twins a fine girl. The lady con fine eeeeh.....
But as for the run away bride to be never got married till i left the village.
antie you can lie ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by oluscofield(m): 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
blood of Habbakuk... .I am not understanding
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by greypencils: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
Amebo1:
Wawuu!!! Eleyi gidi Gan o
where is the holy cane, lets look for her and flog her
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Sarah20A(f): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:
Which kain yawa b dis naa. Something similar happened in my village then. They guy got the news while they were already inside the church. He got angry and collected the microphone and ask if any lady will like to marry him right there. Luckily enough for him one fine girl stood up and her parents follow her up to the alter and gave their blessings. The dad requested for just 10k as dowry, which the guys family provided it right there inside the church and the pastor prayed for them. The food and drinks was served immediately after the prayers and the couple travelled to down to Lagos the next. Only visible home five years later with 3kids two boys twins a fine girl. The lady con fine eeeeh.....
you know how many​ times I don hear dat story cheesy
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:

na lie. Hints and hearts magazines dey worry your brain.

I read similar story in hints or hearts magazine in 1999.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Achor1111(m): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
[/color][color=#990000]Jisos
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by joinnow: 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:

It's possible. Cos we don't have all the fact
Do you know if the lady he later married is the bride girl friend he has been eyeing.
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by PrinzCarter(m): 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2017
U cannot run oo we must marry one person frm Ur family den collect change
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by fujirice: 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:
Nna ehn?! This your story sweet o!
Is there part two?
Biko there should be a sequel cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by solidman59(m): 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ashleydolls:
She had a rethink. It's better to have a failed relationship than a failed marriage

But it's a failed marriage here, so what are you saying
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by RotimiBliss: 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:

Another nollywOod script, u must be a very gud writer......... I hope dis ur story is real cos I can't imagine it
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Spidermon: 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:

Abeg whats the name of your village?
So I can marry a stranger for 10k?

If i add 5k to make it 15k, will you marry me?
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Senrealone: 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
wat if she was kidnapped by any of her former bf(s) she had turned to A.T.M in d past...*karma*..just my tot tho
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Marotzke(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:

nah property ?

how can you talk like this..

statement like this are what ginger all this feminist

Their is a reason for payment and collection of bride price ? A legally binding contract have been entered.
To annul the marriage, you have to return the bride price .
Shikena.
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by ceejayluv(m): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
My fiancee pulled a 180-degree on our marriage plans 1 month to the introduction. Hit me Hard but this is the height....
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by mustybaba55(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
That guy is not lying. I heard such story severally
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by 3kay945(m): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:

Bros, you forgot to mention the title of the movie. cool
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by MrSly(m): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
WriteBoy:

Nna, I love this story and their courage. Sometimes, life can change in an instant -- both for good and bad. This life sef, too many mysteries.
There is no mystery here. The case we have here is that of indecisiveness.
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by DJMicky(m): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
Their wahala
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by MrPresident1: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ishilove:
If he has paid her bride price then she is already his wife. Her disappearing act is coming too late.

Please, if you know you're having doubts about your intending marriage then for God's sakes, don't wait till the D-day before withdrawing. It's sheer wickedness! angry

You are COMPLETELY WRONG.

Payment of bride price does not mean nothing, the consummation via sex is the marriage. If the marriage is not consummated through sex, there is nothing like marriage between a man and a woman, and this is the Biblical standpoint.
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:
Thank God say you sef finally leave village. Lol
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
MrSly:

There is no mystery here. The case we have here is that of indecisiveness.

Wise man leave me alone to ponder on things that strike my philosophical buttons, thanks.
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Leez(m): 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Skillfullulu:
In football if tho happens it's called 'work over'
On wedding day what do we call it ?
"walk over"

1 Like

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by stevio(m): 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
This your story go fit make up Part 1 of Naija home video.lol
kwalakwala123:
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by mekybabe1: 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
See as the groom face resemble one of the creatures in Michael Jackson's thriller video. Why the bride no go run? undecided
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 1:10am On Apr 10, 2017
Dude's eyes though, like suckets
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 10, 2017
Dis wan no go know say god just save am from bascard marriage
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by osusuallstars: 6:19am On Apr 10, 2017
Find out first if she is safe.. Maybe abducted by aggrieved souls. Who knows.
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Adek15(m): 6:39am On Apr 10, 2017
ijayebonyi:
grin ;DDyou're funny
Lolz.. I loved super stories too

1 Like

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by vicben27(m): 7:13am On Apr 10, 2017
she don test anoda prick wy sweet pass d groom own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) / Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) / Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.