Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) (58813 Views)

Pregnant Bride Looks So Tired At Her Wedding (Photos) / Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones / Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lmme start the tribal bashing
make I find trouble small

Afonjas oooo they don't disappoint

abeg is that the abiodun
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Tiredoffakeshit: 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Na to share the jollof rice and Fanta jare
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
SINZ:
Ariri... sad
grin For the groom, okwaya?

The girl's gotten popular sha undecided
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by joepentwo(m): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
hmmm..

Leg over....
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by seunlly(m): 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Dottore:
Afonjas
perhaps u should reason and read the post well before commenting
wetin conshan Afonjas with bride wey miss her wedding...
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by xynerise: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:

nah property ?

how can you talk like this..

statement like this are what ginger all this feminist

What is wrong with what she said?
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Topxcel: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ds is serious
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by austinbrown: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Olosho em Don go Bleep another man
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by botad(m): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
H
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by wawappl: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:
Chineke meee God of Isaac
Which kain yawa b dis naa. Something similar happened in my village then. They guy got the news while they were already inside the church. He got angry and collected the microphone and ask if any lady will like to marry him right there. Luckily enough for him one fine girl stood up and her parents follow her up to the alter and gave their blessings. The dad requested for just 10k as dowry, which the guys family provided it right there inside the church and the pastor prayed for them. The food and drinks was served immediately after the prayers and the couple travelled to down to Lagos the next. Only visible home five years later with 3kids two boys twins a fine girl. The lady con fine eeeeh.....
But as for the run away bride to be never got married till i left the village.

STARRING EJIKE ASIEGBU

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by cr7rooney10(m): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
Won Ti fi shakabula gbeno wole
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by paulo220(m): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
interesting
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by kkboy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
I just discovered the reason. The guy urgly like OBJ + Osho baba, but his pocket is not as juicy as them.
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:
Which kain yawa b dis naa. Something similar happened in my village then. They guy got the news while they were already inside the church. He got angry and collected the microphone and ask if any lady will like to marry him right there. Luckily enough for him one fine girl stood up and her parents follow her up to the alter and gave their blessings. The dad requested for just 10k as dowry, which the guys family provided it right there inside the church and the pastor prayed for them. The food and drinks was served immediately after the prayers and the couple travelled to down to Lagos the next. Only visible home five years later with 3kids two boys twins a fine girl. The lady con fine eeeeh.....
Really! Which movie is that
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by onyii255(m): 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by admax(m): 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ha
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Charly68: 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
Thank God for both of them..it may be painful but it is better being yoked forever. A broken relationship is better than a broken home. .They will later know why God permitted such to happen in their lives in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by EnaibeSam: 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
Same thing happened here in Warri last year
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by wintersnow(m): 7:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ashleydolls:
She had a rethink. It's better to have a failed relationship than a failed marriage

Probably... Or she just made the worst decision
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Evergreen4(m): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
Probably her ex resurfaced
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by exclusivejayce(m): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
pelee! sorry.
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Hydrolysis(m): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
Away match lipsrsealed
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by onos217(m): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:
ChaI! This your tales by moonlight sweet belle small . Abeg,cut small join make e belle full well well.
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by BIDOO(m): 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:
This must be a fairy-tale
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:
it appears i have seen this nollywood movie before...
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by profbabatunde: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JRcaw3XnAc][/url] ---Eden View Estate Ibeju Lekki +2348163154120 (Call for inspection)
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by ExInferis(m): 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ashleydolls:
She had a rethink. It's better to have a failed relationship than a failed marriage

Wonder if you'd have the same opinion had it been it was the groom who bolted..
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Jabioro: 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
kwalakwala123:
I loved the guy.. he is an action man..

1 Like

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Damfostopper(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
maybe she dey fear how the d!ck is gonna enter her punna

Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by henrydadon(m): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
xynerise:

What is wrong with what she said?
she made it sound like the lady is a property who the man paid for..
it doesn't sound right
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by sshalom(m): 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
It is well!
Re: Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
She probably had a rethink or maybe her true love showed up undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) / Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) / Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.