Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) (9406 Views)

I'm Cheating on Her and Why I Don't Feel Bad [Picture] / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) by fairlyusedpant: 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
So it happened that ijeoma wanted efe to win the big brother nigeria, so she removed bra and skirt, and tied her wrapper and starting firing hot prayers, the prayers were so hot that the building caught fire, but she no send, she was still praying her fire prayers
- every witch from china that travelled to south africa to stop efe from winning, i command you catch fire

-every ogogoro spirit affecting efe, i rebuke you

infact she has ran to the market now to continue her hot prayers with her wrapper, i will upload more pics when i come back, right now, am running with her to the market to take more pics

1 Like

Re: She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
undecided

4 Likes

Re: She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) by Earth2Metahuman: 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
Fairlyusedpant fairlyusedbrain badlyused brain.

3 Likes

Re: She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) by JerryLegend(m): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
My guy

2 Likes

Re: She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
lol crazy dude. keep being crazy m a big fan

3 Likes

Re: She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) by BRAV0O(m): 4:48am On Apr 10, 2017
Andyblaze grin

(1) (Reply)

+18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] / Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys / The Countries That Are Visa Free For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.