Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

+18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] (9458 Views)

Dirty And Naughty: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You Without Spending A Dime / +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture] / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2022
+18: How to Innocently Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman [Picture]

Warning: If you're a woman, don't read till the last page, but if you're a man, do — there is a gift for you down down down there. It will be deleted soon. E get why.

So, let's start.

No matter how your chat is with a woman, if there is no sexual innuendo, humor, timing, and banters, it's boring. Know this and know peace.

I stopped creating threads, but yesterday, I don't know what pushed me to. Maybe I was bored.

The thread is about how to get a woman, chat her up in a fun way, and make her your girl in less than 3 days without being rejected. Here is the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/7343551/18-shes-just-too-beautiful

So, I created this particular thread because of a typo I made some minutes ago with a client.

From that thread yesterday, people messaged me to buy books, but today, I made a mistake while replying a client who was trying to purchase the book called ChátDicted, so I decided to turn it to a short lecture for men who want to improve their chatting skill.

As I said earlier, a chat with someone you're sexually interested in must have sexual innuendo, humor, and banter, else it's boring.

Unfortunately, a lot of men friendzone themselves by being boring when they chat. The more boring you are, the more a woman will friendzone you or gossip you.

Now that you know sexual innuendo or innocently naughty misinterpretation is necessary for a chat to be fun, how do you do it? Some of you don't know how, but I'll show you.

While chatting, ask her a question or make a statement that will have the keyword "as" but misspell it as "ass," then immediately correct yourself by sending her *as (as a correction to your typo).

She won't say anything, but you need to amplify it by using that opportunity to say something about ass.

Example:

Her: Yes o. My brother even applied for it and passed the exam.
You: Wow! That's good news, but it's not that easy ass people think to pass that exam.
You: *as
You: My bad, see me go spell "as" as ass. Wetin dey hungry me no dey market. But they sound the same sha. Isn't it?
Her: Lol, yes, they do.
You: Hmmm — I'm suspecting you o!
Her: How?
You: I hope you never join Nicki Minaj or Nengi of BBNaija go enlarge your own. It's looking bigger everyday.
Her: Lol no o. I no fit do that kind thing even if I have the money.
You: Make I hear. Girls do crazy things nowadays. Some even do p*ssy tightening. Abi I lie?
Her: You're not lying, but I can't do it.
You: But what if my dick it too small, will you suggest I enlarge it?
Her: Never
You: So, you'll manage it just like that or look for another guy with a BIG one, abi?
Her: Hahahaha. No o. I will manage it.
You: I hear you, Miss Managing Director and CEO combined.
Her: Hahaha. Yes na.

From here, you have the license to talk sh!t about ass, panties, G-string, then move to breast, etc.

The book ChátDicted has more than enough info to guide you.

Send a message to the number on my profile to get the free version.

Below is the chat of me with the client some minutes ago.

So, that's it.

7 Likes

Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2022
Four screenshots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
iLegendd:
+18: How to Innocently Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman [Picture]

No matter how your chat is with a woman, if there is no sexual innuendo, humor, timing, and banters, it's boring. Know this and know peace.

I stopped creating threads, but yesterday, I don't know what pushed me to. Maybe I was bored.

The thread is about how to get a woman, chat her up in a fun way, and make her your girl in less than 3 days without being rejected. Here is the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/7343551/18-shes-just-too-beautiful

So, I created this particular thread because of a typo I made some minutes ago with a client.

From that thread yesterday, people messaged me to buy books, but today, I made a mistake while replying a client who was trying to purchase the book called ChátDicted, so I decided to turn it to a short lecture for men who want to improve their chatting skill.

As I said earlier, a chat with someone you're sexually interested in must have sexual innuendo, humor, and banter, else it's boring.

Unfortunately, a lot of men friendzone themselves by being boring when they chat. The more boring you are, the more a woman will friendzone you or gossip you.

Now that you know sexual innuendo or innocently naughty misinterpretation is necessary for a chat to be fun, how do you do it? Some of you don't know how, but I'll show you.

While chatting, ask her a question or make a statement that will have the keyword "as" but misspell it as "ass," then immediately correct yourself by sending her *as (as a correction to your typo).

She won't say anything, but you need to amplify it by using that opportunity to say something about ass.

Example:

Her: Yes o. My brother even applied for it and passed the exam.
You: Wow! That's good news, but it's not that easy ass people think to pass that exam.
You: *as
You: My bad, see me go spell "as" as ass. Wetin dey hungry me no dey market. But they sound the same sha. Isn't it?
Her: Lol, yes, they do.
You: Hmmm — I'm suspecting you o!
Her: How?
You: I hope you never join Nicki Minaj or Nengi of BBNaija go enlarge your own. It's looking bigger everyday.
Her: Lol no o. I no fit do that kind thing even if I have the money.
You: Make I hear. Girls do crazy things nowadays. Some even do p*ssy tightening. Abi I lie?
Her: You're not lying, but I can't do it.
You: But what if my dick it too small, will you suggest I enlarge it?
Her: Never
You: So, you'll manage it just like that or look for another guy with a BIG one, abi?
Her: Hahahaha. No o. I will manage it.
You: I hear you, Miss Managing Director and CEO combined.
Her: Hahaha. Yes na.

From here, you have the license to talk sh!t about ass, panties, G-string, then move to breast, etc.

The book ChátDicted has more than enough info to guide you.

Send a message to the number on my profile to get the free version.

Below is the chat of me with the client some minutes ago.

So, that's it.

we dont waste time chatting with women

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2022
Abba114:
You're already addicted to masturbation, so your hand is your girl. Truly, you don't need a woman — you just need an erotic picture.

Imagine shifting that black panties below and putting your dick inside. Just imagine how sweet that wet and tight pussy will feel.

This is all you need. tongue

Pictures deleted.

7 Likes

Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by akwesenana: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2022
This man. grin
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
akwesenana:
This man. grin
E shock you. Which of the three above girls will you like to f*ck and why?
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by akwesenana: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
iLegendd:
E shock you. Which of the three above girls will you like to f*ck and why?
The first. grin
As I see am, cold ran down my spine.

I love 'em thick.
Not a fan of those kinda tits so, I'll pass the second.
The third no bad though.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Abba114:
Buy the way, reduce your masturbation rate and read ChatDîcted to master how to get a woman for free without spending a dime.

Even beautiful nurse go dey leave her work place, her handsome boyfriend just to come suck your dick no matter how ugly you are. It's a learnable skill.

Stop punishing yourself with too much soapy. Life is not that hard.

1 Like

Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Abba114:
If you feel offended, drop your number let me send you 1k card as an apology. Offer expires at 3.03 PM.

The less seriously you take life, the longer you live and the happier you become. #Fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
akwesenana:

The first. grin
As I see am, cold ran down my spine.

I love 'em thick.
Not a fan of those kinda tits so, I'll pass the second.
The third no bad though.

Hmmm. Not a bad choice. I'm not into breast. The second is an image I picked online. I don't know who the person is, but the soapy guy I quoted will like it.
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by Flamethehussler: 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Abba114:
Money Minded
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by Sheddy5(m): 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
with my nature energy, i can attract any girl i want like magnet.

3 Likes

Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:35pm On Sep 22, 2022
Flamethehussler:

Money Minded
If you're a SIMP, a woman will still finish the money at the end.

Being money-minded is not just about chasing money and forgetting every other social skills in life, but having the skill to attract money, women (without spending much on her) and and managing it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by Flamethehussler: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2022
iLegendd:
If you're a SIMP, a woman will still finish the money at the end.

Being money-minded is not just about chasing money and forgetting every other social skills in life, but having the skill to attract money, women (without spending much on her) and and managing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by Guerin: 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lolz, i wonder what will make a full man like me to waste my time in learning how to chat-lure a bae i wanna straff. Its so easy all them here disguisely need a dick everyday..just a man up face, she is in

5 Likes

Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by Zee0007: 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2022
Only simp waste time on chat.

4 Likes

Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
Guerin:
Lolz, i wonder what will make a full man like me to waste my time in learning how to chat-lure a bae i wanna straff. Its so easy all them here disguisely need a dick everyday..just a man up face, she is in
The skill won't only help you with women, but marketing too and making sales depending on how you apply it. It's actually a form of copywriting.

Google what copywriting is if you don't know about it yet. So, it's all about getting into the mind of the person you're having a conversation with and make him or her like you or your product. With it, you'll make lots of money in business.

I'm only explaining it in regards to dating and getting a woman just to get men's attention to learn the skill.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
Zee0007:
Only simp waste time on chat.
grin
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by Promicah: 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
Na ashawo this one dey sell pick up line give for. Tukiawa!

1 Like

Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Talking about being boring if there is no sexual innuendo in your conversation with a woman, below is a chat with a married woman on the 20th of this month.

Story about her. I bought some laptops in Lagos and it was shipped to my state. She was the one who delivered it. She was young and pretty and still is, but dressed too holy, so we exchanged contacts after she handed me the laptops.

She's from Delta state. I ChátDicted her and she was in. She came to visit her aunt some months later and I invited her to my house.

She looked scared because she thought I was a Yahoo boy. We laid on my bed but I'd didn't bother. Anyway, I made her comfortable, but didn't make any advances because I don't want to add to her fear and I wasn't ready too. Make person go go jam Karashika.

She went back to Delta, then went for service in Anambra. She was still single. She was willing to visit me from Anambra, but I didn't bother inviting her.

The ChatDîctting was enough for me and she was enjoying it while telling me I'm naughty, a bad boy, funny, etc.

She finished her service, went back and boom, she got married and posted it on WhatsApp. I congratulated her and gave her space to enjoy her marriage.

When I post something on my status, she'll comment, but I hardly reply. It got to a point, she stopped. After a year of two, she quoted my WhatsApp status yesterday and we started chatting.

In the chat, I treated her as a married woman, so I didn't use sexual innuendo to avoid crossing boundaries. Guess what she did after I replied with something I thought was funny, but without sexual innuendo.

She said I'm not funny.

Wow! Can you imagine? Just because there is no sexual trigger, or bad boy talk, I'm no longer funny, but boring.

She expects me to still chat with her as I used to do. No nah. She's married, so no.

In summary, even married woman want fun and naughty chats with exes or secret lovers. Women will always be women.

If she wants to cheat, I won't fall for it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
Promicah:
Na ashawo this one dey sell pick up line give for. Tukiawa!
I don't do ashawo. I don't pay for sex. Not everyone is like you. I'm stingy and I invest my money.

When you're great in bed, you don't need to pay. Women will even pay you. Buy you iPhone (just as my Asian ex did), feed you, and give you their last card.

When you sabi Bleep and you're not a SIMP, you'll get things other men can't get from women easily. They'll beg you to marry them even if you're poor. (Especially the whites and Asians).

I have been in that shoe several times and still is till this day. I'm the one saying I'm not ready and they keep begging. If you're a woman and you're in their shoes, you'll do the same.

Read the book Lasticle and see how to last more than 7 hours naturally without drugs. Send me a message on Whatsapp via the number on my profile to get the free version of the book.

Enjoy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by Guerin: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
iLegendd:
The skill won't only help you with women, but marketing too and making sales depending on how you apply it. It's actually a form of copywriting.

Google what copywriting is if you don't know about it yet. So, it's all about getting into the mind of the person you're having a conversation with and make him or her like you or your product. With it, you'll make lots of money in business.

I'm only explaining it in regards to dating and getting a woman just to get men's attention to learn the skill.

Oh! Really! Well its a good notch for your marketing as i'm also aware men in high percentage are moved more in kpekus matters.. your other teachings may interest me not shinanigan
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by Fanikoko: 3:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
iLegendd:
Buy the way, reduce your masturbation rate and read ChatDîcted to master how to get a woman for free without spending a dime.

Even beautiful nurse go dey leave her work place, her handsome boyfriend just to come suck your dick no matter how ugly you are. It's a learnable skill.

Stop punishing yourself with too much soapy. Life is not that hard.

Smiles, thief you don use chatdict tell m make eh buy the book
Keep up Bro ��
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Fanikoko:

Smiles, thief you don use chatdict tell m make eh buy the book
Keep up Bro ��
Lol. Was actually a typo, but decided to leave, then bold it.
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by techWriter3: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
we havent garbage time chatting with women
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by Davizee(m): 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Bro teach me this copywriting
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by Godada(m): 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2022

ILegendd, I like how you calmly made your point.

Guys will keep shooting their mouth off about making money and having girls worshipping the ground that they walk.

It's not that simple.

Making money is one thing.

Getting a lady without becoming her ATM machine is another thing.

Without knowledge, you end up being friend zoned or you get your self a gold digger.

Lots of guys who have made money end up being simps who believe their money can buy them loyalty and love not knowing they have groomed themselves to be tricked into picking the bills of these ladies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
iLegendd:
If you feel offended, drop your number let me send you 1k card as an apology. Offer expires at 3.03 PM.

The less seriously you take life, the longer you live and the happier you become. #Fact.
i was working its just now i finished 08163623337 if u havent changed ur mind
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
Abba114:
i was working its just now i finished 08137 if u havent changed ur mind
Expired

1 Like

Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
Davizee:
Bro teach me this copywriting
Everything is online for free. Just use Google or YouTube.
Re: +18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
techWriter3:
we havent garbage time chatting with women
You're truly a tech writer. Tech guys don't have time for English or proper punctuation.

But, I'm a tech guy too and that is my major in in the uni.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys How Do You React To A Lady's Assault? / . / Nursing Mother Shows Off Her Boobs As She Breastfeeds Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.