Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale (26484 Views)

BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread / BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by adorablepepple(f): 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by cnnamoko(m): 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
Gh
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by wise7(m): 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
Debbie-Rise don go
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by Dcaliphate(m): 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
Which kind head this mavis get sef?? grin
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by Whitemoney: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
Take that bittch t boss outta there ASAP!!!
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by horlareey(m): 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
T_βo$$ all the way..
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by Hydrolysis(m): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
0b10010011:

Tboss all the way.....

Say "No" to Team Poverty

who you elp?
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by KevinDein: 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
Akshow:
Sentiments aside, Bisola is the most deserving housemate to win #BBNaija she's the most talented, most creative, most daring, most vocal, most controversial and most real, but the sentimental side of me goes with Efe cos I can relate to his struggle.... Yeah I know it's not poverty alleviation show, but he has also done well in the house. I'm indifferent to Debbie Rise winning. She's genuinely nice I think and too soft hearted for her chosen career. Marvis is follow come, nothing spectacular. But if Tboss should win, I will be greatly disappointed and very pissed. She hasn't done anything to deserve that bar aside looking pretty. So based on logistics, Efe for the money and bisola for one campaign ambassador.
Save yourself the hassles. No one is reading this epistle grin
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by frankblinkz(m): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
If EFe don't win I go comot for Nigeria go my village

1 Like

Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by Longcucumber(m): 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by paulsibility(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
Efe go go.. no money for him
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by Emenandez4lyf(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
Click 'LIKE' 4 #EfeNation
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by ztanleechima(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
MJBOLT:
EFE is nextgrin
hello?

Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
Spend your life watching series, when you have not gotten the purpose and vision for your existence;
BBN or whatever they call it, is total scam and derailing!

SAD FOR MY COUNTRY!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by nepapole(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
obinnho10:
My Pastor predicted that Tboss is the winner. IT IS DONE he said
If tboss no win....I am coming for ur pastor. What's ur pastor's name sef cos the topic go make FP.
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by hollowway44: 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
A lot of people viewing this thrend.
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by henrydadon(m): 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
lmao

Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by ireneony(f): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
Akshow:
Sentiments aside, Bisola is the most deserving housemate to win #BBNaija she's the most talented, most creative, most daring, most vocal, most controversial and most real, but the sentimental side of me goes with Efe cos I can relate to his struggle.... Yeah I know it's not poverty alleviation show, but he has also done well in the house. I'm indifferent to Debbie Rise winning. She's genuinely nice I think and too soft hearted for her chosen career. Marvis is follow come, nothing spectacular. But if Tboss should win, I will be greatly disappointed and very pissed. She hasn't done anything to deserve that bar aside looking pretty. So based on logistics, Efe for the money and bisola for one campaign ambassador.
is not her fault she is beautiful. .stop hating. You bb is about GAM/ENTERTAINMNT E not talent or Education.
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by frenzydilz(m): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
stanway:
you smoke weed
Una too dey link weed with bad things
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by macaranta(m): 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
ireneony:
I don't follow bbnaija...but from what i have seen online in the past four days, I want Tboss to win.

Poverty should not be a yardsick for someone to win
Haha wicked
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by ireneony(f): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
macaranta:

Haha wicked
not wicked just stating fact.

If someone that live in a house for 3months refuse to bring out his or her real character, know that the person is fake.

See let me tell you they are forming good, because they know there are been watch.
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by nemadfsyahooc: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
Akshow:
Tboss beeen programme to win the cash from the onset. Its a ruse programme just to rake in money from naija voting public
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by Kaymaxine(m): 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
obinnho10:
am sure ur so called pastor cannot recite d national anthem!!!
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by Kaymaxine(m): 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
0b10010011:

Tboss all the way.....

Say "No" to Team Poverty

Say "NNOOOOO" to team "DUMB" cheesy

Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by Kaymaxine(m): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=Kaymaxine post=55420951][/quote]
Say "NNOOOOO" to team "DUMB" cheesy
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by vncntluv(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
teozey111:
I have a feeling Tpuss nd bigbros are up to something
You think like a gambler..SMH
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by macaranta(m): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
ireneony:
not wicked just stating fact.

If someone that live in a house for 3months refuse to bring out his or her real character, know that the person is fake.

See let me tell you they are forming good, because they know there are been watch.
It's all showbiz and it involves a lot of 'Faking it till you make it'
I personally don't follow the show very much, but your whole poverty talk got me Rotfl.
P. S nice pix you've got... smiley
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by Davidolives(m): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bye bye tboss
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by Believe7(m): 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
obinnho10:

hmmm..pastors of na wa days..so u mean he actually said so..what business has God's things with worldly things..
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by Kurupt01: 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
obinnho10:

And now that Those has been evicted from the house, what do you think of your "pastor" now?
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by tifany89(m): 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
obinnho10:
Change your church Bro. For ur own good
Re: Marvis Is The First Housemate To Be Evicted From BBNaija At The Grand Finale by tifany89(m): 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
ireneony:
I don't follow bbnaija...but from what i have seen online in the past four days, I want Tboss to win.

Poverty should not be a yardsick for someone to win
So which yardstick r u using to root for Tboss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AMVCA 2022 Nominees (Full List) / What Anime Series Should I Watch Next? / 'Rise’ A Movie About Boko Haram Attacks In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.