Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,346 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect (1090 Views)

Why I Went Into Farming - Udom Gives Conditions For Intending Commissioners / Edo Govt., Group Take Fight Against Human Trafficking To Uromi, Others / Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by BabaRamota1980: 1:52am On Apr 10, 2017
A 33 -year-old trader, Umeme Lotachukwu Fabian, arrested by officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos, with drugs suspected to be methamphetamine weighing 1.205kg, has blamed his indulgence on the need to raise money for wedding.

Umeme Lotachukwu Fabian
Preliminary investigation revealed that the suspect, travelling to Soekarno–Hatta International Airport, Jakarta, Indonesia, claimed to be an Ivorian.

He was arrested while attempting to board a Qatar Airways flight to Indonesia with a Cote d’lvoire international passport bearing the name Grou Bi Clauvis.

NDLEA commander at the Lagos airport, Ahmadu Garba, however, said that during investigation, it was revealed that the suspect hailed from Anambra State with the name Umeme Lotachukwu Fabian.

In his statement, the suspect disclosed that he was offered five thousand dollars to smuggle the drugs to Indonesia.

“I am the only son of my parents. I wanted to invest the money in my clothes business and also commence preparation for my marriage in a bid to settle down in life. They offered me five thousand naira to smuggle the drugs to Indonesia”, he stated. Fabian explained that he was not aware that drug trafficking attracts capital punishment in Indonesia” , he said .
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by BabaRamota1980: 1:54am On Apr 10, 2017
See face

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by TheStronghold: 2:07am On Apr 10, 2017
God be with his wife and children.

2 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Reminez(m): 2:15am On Apr 10, 2017
Osu!!!!!..... developing Indonesia in disguise grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by farokkunle: 2:19am On Apr 10, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
A 33 -year-old trader, Umeme Lotachukwu Fabian, arrested by officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos, with drugs suspected to be methamphetamine weighing 1.205kg, has blamed his indulgence on the need to raise money for wedding.

Umeme Lotachukwu Fabian
Preliminary investigation revealed that the suspect, travelling to Soekarno–Hatta International Airport, Jakarta, Indonesia, claimed to be an Ivorian.

He was arrested while attempting to board a Qatar Airways flight to Indonesia with a Cote d’lvoire international passport bearing the name Grou Bi Clauvis.

NDLEA commander at the Lagos airport, Ahmadu Garba, however, said that during investigation, it was revealed that the suspect hailed from Anambra State with the name Umeme Lotachukwu Fabian.

In his statement, the suspect disclosed that he was offered five thousand dollars to smuggle the drugs to Indonesia.

“I am the only son of my parents. I wanted to invest the money in my clothes business and also commence preparation for my marriage in a bid to settle down in life. They offered me five thousand naira to smuggle the drugs to Indonesia”, he stated. Fabian explained that he was not aware that drug trafficking attracts capital punishment in Indonesia” , he said .

so yoruba's does not carry drugs ?

so yoruba's does not engage in drug trafficking ?

damage Nigeria image ? does Nigeria has any image internationally ? if it was not for soccer glorY brought by the same IGBOS IN OLYMPIC 1996 .

WE ASK YOU GUY'S TO MOVE ON .

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by ycat: 2:46am On Apr 10, 2017
You can imagine how many of them have used Yoruba name, if they can use Ivorian, be rest assured that they have given their #1 enemy(Yoruba) enough identity theft damage.

8 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 10, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
[s]A 33 -year-old trader, Umeme Lotachukwu Fabian, arrested by officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos, with drugs suspected to be methamphetamine weighing 1.205kg, has blamed his indulgence on the need to raise money for wedding.

Umeme Lotachukwu Fabian

[/s]

7 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 10, 2017
Lets see who the real drug pushers are...

Veteran Guitarist for King Sunny Ade, Fatoke Abiodun arrested for Drug Trafficking | Allegedly Attempted to Transport Cocaine to Italy

https://www.bellanaija.com/2013/01/veteran-guitarist-for-king-sunny-ade-fatoke-abiodun-arrested-for-cocaine-trafficking-allegedly-attempted-to-transport-cocaine-to-italy/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 10, 2017

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by farokkunle: 3:01am On Apr 10, 2017
[quote author=ycat post=55430012]You can imagine how many of them have used Yoruba name, If they can use Ivorian, be rest assured that they have given their #1 enemy(Yoruba) enough damage.[/quot

ANIMAL YOU CANT ESCAPE FROM YOUR OWN SNARE .

YOU BOLDLY USING IBO NAME TO PEDDLE YOUR TRIBAL HATE ,
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 10, 2017
Yoruba Pastor Daniel Akintola caught pushing drugs into South East...Arrested at Enugu Airport!

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/182582-another-pastor-arrested-with-drugs-at-enugu-airport.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by BabaRamota1980: 3:06am On Apr 10, 2017

2 Likes

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by ycat: 3:15am On Apr 10, 2017
Arindin DADANDIDIN, the work of your good-for-nothing ibotic hand is evident worldwide. Just yesterday an ibo doctor's cup was full, he got so comfortable forgetting that he's no longer in iboland where anything goes. Sugomu Oshi
[quote author=farokkunle post=55430068][/quote]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by LoveMachine(m): 3:44am On Apr 10, 2017
Don't blame poor people for making poor choices. Blame the people who created the the poor environment that left them with poor choices.
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:44am On Apr 10, 2017
ycat:
You can imagine how many of them have used Yoruba name, if they can use Ivorian, be rest assured that they have given their #1 enemy(Yoruba) enough identity theft damage.

E.g, on NL. There is too much identity thefts of Yoruba by flartinos on NL.
Many of them also do the same thing up north by choosing hausa names.
They revel in denying their identity.

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:51am On Apr 10, 2017
[quote author=farokkunle post=55430068][/quote]

So ...Cat sounds more like an ibo name while ...kunle does same ?
Who is the impersonating and identity thief and animal here ?
Where is your sense ? Never had any or taken flight ?
Grandiose mumu.
I have no issue with ibo bearing Cat but how does a flattino come about Kunle as name ?

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Justuceleague2: 6:37am On Apr 10, 2017
STOP TRIBALISM

Mynd44 take down this thread

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Moreoffaith(m): 6:43am On Apr 10, 2017
Soft work its our work oo... grin
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by ogologoamu: 6:48am On Apr 10, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
See face

You should know that no tribe in Nigeria have voted for a world cup winner in drug to be their senator but Afonja. Till today Kashamu the most wanted drug baron is still representing you people in the senate.
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Abudu2000(m): 6:51am On Apr 10, 2017
LoveMachine:
Don't blame poor people for making poor choices. Blame the people who created the the poor environment that left them with poor choices.
a true flationo has spoken indéèd!!!
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by ogologoamu: 6:52am On Apr 10, 2017
ycat:

Go to the senate and remove Kashamu the drug baron you put there and stop crying.
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect by Mynd44: 7:42am On Apr 10, 2017

(1)

​APC Stalwart, Peter Okonkwo, Drums Support For Gov. Ugwuanyi / Enemies Have Risen Against Fulani In Taraba –miyetti Allah / VP Osinbajo Sighted In London While On Visit To See President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.