Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Photos Of Efe's Father And Mother Watching BBNaija Finale In Their House - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos Of Efe's Father And Mother Watching BBNaija Finale In Their House (79347 Views)

Epic Throwback Photo Of Efe, Big Brother Naija Housemate / BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) / BBNaija: Photo Of Efe's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Efe's Father And Mother Watching BBNaija Finale In Their House by zanga420: 2:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
naijaboiy:

Now I'm tempted to ask the tribes you're talking about. grin
you wan make I mention names. Abeg they know themselves
Re: Photos Of Efe's Father And Mother Watching BBNaija Finale In Their House by muller101(m): 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
His immediate family members should relocate ASAP.
Re: Photos Of Efe's Father And Mother Watching BBNaija Finale In Their House by alaskido(m): 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
This Efe papa house dark well o. Abi na the camera them use snap the photo?
Re: Photos Of Efe's Father And Mother Watching BBNaija Finale In Their House by brytee: 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
malware:
Naso dem Efe siblings plenty like dis
Lool.... Everybody wan claim sibling ohhh.... It is necessary grin
Re: Photos Of Efe's Father And Mother Watching BBNaija Finale In Their House by BreezyCB(m): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
Promise93:
BIG BROTHER BIAFRA
ha
Re: Photos Of Efe's Father And Mother Watching BBNaija Finale In Their House by Jideloye(m): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
and based on logistics..............................he won !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Photos Of Efe's Father And Mother Watching BBNaija Finale In Their House by destinysaid(m): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
ZarZar:

Nigeria our cash cow grin Say Moooooola for me! LOL! But why must you put the blame on SA though? That I don't understand because Multi Choice didn't force anybody to vote, so those Nigerians had multi choices, which included not voting at all. Take responsibility for a change, man.
??
Nah, watin concern me, I put SA there because they Dnt dull when it comes to money ish.
Re: Photos Of Efe's Father And Mother Watching BBNaija Finale In Their House by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
destinysaid:
??
Nah, watin concern me, I put SA there because they Dnt dull when it comes to money ish.

Kching!

Re: Photos Of Efe's Father And Mother Watching BBNaija Finale In Their House by egobetatoday: 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
Efe, just thank God for GoTv if not hmnnn...
Re: Photos Of Efe's Father And Mother Watching BBNaija Finale In Their House by RYTEBABY: 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
Why u want make we come out like that to support person wey don send many of Nigerian to early grave. How many people did efe put in horrible condition like una yeye Baba.
Well i think u need paracetamol. Buba doesn't have any good news that will make u forget ur suffering just like efe. Efe and ur BUba for president believe me i will vote for efe.
naijaboiy:
I can see up to three people wearing yellow shirt so which of them is Efe's Dad?

#Modified#

Fellow Nigerians if we can do this for efe why can't we do the same thing to Buhari come 2019?

This program has opened the eyes of many that Nigerians can really come together to support a cause if they want it.

What is stopping us from doing the same thing when it comes to politics? If only we could put away our tribal differences and come together as one to kick Bad leaders out of office and vote in our choice, I believe we all will be happy just like the way many of us celebrated last night.

But it's so sad when it comes to ruling this country, everyone is dancing to a different tune of music.

SIGH!
Re: Photos Of Efe's Father And Mother Watching BBNaija Finale In Their House by naijaboiy: 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
RYTEBABY:
Why u want make we come out like that to support person wey don send many of Nigerian to early grave. How many people did efe put in horrible condition like una yeye Baba.
Well i think u need paracetamol. Buba doesn't have any good news that will make u forget ur suffering just like efe. Efe and ur BUba for president believe me i will vote for efe.
Some people just read but they can't understand. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Reveals About Her Dating Sugar Daddies (Photos) / BBNaija: Tacha Tattooed Davido On Her Chest (Photos) / 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere: Mercy Johnson, Husband & Children Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.