Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,498 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

See Lovely Wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, “flexherbal” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Lovely Wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, “flexherbal” (737 Views)

Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup / Lovely Wedding Pictures Of Two Nigerian Identical Twins / See Lovely Wedding Pictures Of A Popular Nairalander "Flexherbal" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Lovely Wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, “flexherbal” by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 10, 2017
Earliar thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3709423/nairalanders-pre-wedding-photos

Congratulations on your union as life partners! I'm so happy that the two of you have found love in each other. May the Lord bless you and keep you.
More blessings big bro.

Here is the update of the marriage ceremony a Nairalander, “Flexherbal”.

Lalasticlala and Seun lets show them some love.

Re: See Lovely Wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, “flexherbal” by itzmoni(m): 8:29am On Apr 10, 2017
Mmm
Re: See Lovely Wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, “flexherbal” by itzmoni(m): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2017
Warri nor dey cari last....teamefe oooo
Re: See Lovely Wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, “flexherbal” by itzmoni(m): 8:31am On Apr 10, 2017
Warri nor dey Cari last ....teamefe ooo
Re: See Lovely Wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, “flexherbal” by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 10, 2017
more photos

Re: See Lovely Wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, “flexherbal” by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:35am On Apr 10, 2017
cry
Re: See Lovely Wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, “flexherbal” by Angeleena(m): 8:38am On Apr 10, 2017
I love her ring..that makeup@the fourth,pix no be here oo...abi na the camera?
Re: See Lovely Wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, “flexherbal” by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 10, 2017
Which kind makeup be this shocked
Re: See Lovely Wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, “flexherbal” by EppPliss: 8:43am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: See Lovely Wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, “flexherbal” by Topestbilly(m): 9:17am On Apr 10, 2017
Who tall pass? grin
Re: See Lovely Wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, “flexherbal” by lalasticlala(m): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: See Lovely Wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, “flexherbal” by Olayetan(m): 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
All this wicked make artist sef..
See the kind juju face them give her with make up...
sad
Re: See Lovely Wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, “flexherbal” by darbeelicous(f): 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
i think say na my eye..... shocked shocked
Angeleena:
I love her ring..that makeup@the fourth,pix no be here oo...abi na the camera?
Re: See Lovely Wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, “flexherbal” by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
That makeup no be here oo

(1) (Reply)

Name Two Things You Will Remerber Your EX For / I Want To Be A Single Professor Forever. / Life Of Fake Lover (exclusively Babe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.