Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics (20980 Views)

Okafor's Law: Is This Relationship Theory A Myth Or Reality? / Okafor's Law- Guys Please What's The Meaning? / FUTO Sex: Onyinyechi Okafor Buried, Rector Bars Course Mates From Attending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by dharmiedrums(m): 8:23am On Apr 10, 2017
Have you ever wondered why Girls especially will always accept to be ''Apakolyzed by there 'EX'??
Have you ever wondered why married men and women still cannot resist that one guy they dated far back in the uni??

Ladies and GentleBabes, i bring you...
Okafor's Law of Congodynamics
C 1 P = C ∞

It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C 1 ) , it can always be shined (C ∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.(emphasis on properly). In other words, "....a woman once knacked, can be reknacked..."
Just like we say "water finds its level"
Which is not exactly how Achimedes narrated his contemplation, of all things floatation.
In scientific circles, opinion is divided as to whether it is actually a law or just a hypothesis. There is a large body of evidence to suggest that it is a law but there are others who think it is merely a hypothesis and does not take into account other variables such as M (marital status), O(opportunity) and F (Financial status) of either one or both of the parties.

In lay-mans term what the above jargons simply mean is dat.
A hole once drilled, drilled properly even when closed up can always be found and can be drilled forever'
if u have been involved with a girl for a period of time and did a good job in and out of the bedroom (mostly in..), the belief is that u can always go to the girl at any given time and sleep with her again no matter what situation arises (breakups, different lover, etc..)

Now, who believes this to be true?

Source: http://thathman..com.ng/2012/01/okafor-law-of-congodynamics.html

5 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by sosexy111: 8:24am On Apr 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 10, 2017
dharmiedrums:
Have you ever wondered why Girls especially will always accept to be ''Apakolyzed by there 'EX'??
Have you ever wondered why married men and women still cannot resist that one guy they dated far back in the uni??

C 1 P = C ∞

It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C 1 ) , it can always be shined (C ∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.(emphasis on properly). In other words, "....a woman once knacked, can be reknacked..."
Which is not exactly how Achimedes narrated his contemplation, of all things floatation.
In scientific circles, opinion is divided as to whether it is actually a law or just a hypothesis. There is a large body of evidence to suggest that it is a law but there are others who think it is merely a hypothesis and does not take into account other variables such as M (marital status), O(opportunity) and F (Financial status) of either one or both of the parties.

A hole once drilled, drilled properly even when closed up can always be found and can be drilled forever'
if u have been involved with a girl for a period of time and did a good job in and out of the bedroom (mostly in..), the belief is that u can always go to the girl at any given time and sleep with her again no matter what situation arises (breakups, different lover, etc..)

Alot of authors has made claim to this law. But it's Bullshit....
Only applies to cheap ladies, or a lady that downgraded in her choice of man

5 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by dharmiedrums(m): 8:57am On Apr 10, 2017
Hello Lalasticlala...ever heard of Okafor's law?....kindly push this to fp lets get more views from peeps.
Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by dharmiedrums(m): 8:58am On Apr 10, 2017
sosexy111:
Ok
Lol...all for ftc wink
Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by bingbagbo(m): 11:29am On Apr 10, 2017
not true
Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by Sochimaobim(m): 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
This may be true but the movie "Okafor's law' is rubbish. I regret going to watch it yesterday instead of following BBN finale.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by Chuknovski(m): 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
grin grin Issac newton of akpako take tiri gbosa

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by babyfaceafrica: 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
Partially true.. Gals wey we get for this generation are easily manipulated

3 Likes

Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by Kfalae: 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
Pls where can I download the movie (Okafor"s Law)
Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by orogodoganyin(m): 7:19am On Dec 16, 2017
Kfalae:
Pls where can I download the movie (Okafor"s Law)
have u been able to get it?
I also need it sir
Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by abdeiz(m): 7:20am On Dec 06, 2018
There is actually a law for this? lmao....what a hilarious postulation grin cheesy
Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by MoonWater: 7:25am On Dec 06, 2018
Lol the scientific approach to congodynamics
Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by Divay22(f): 7:29am On Dec 06, 2018
Trash
Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by IamPlato(m): 7:36am On Dec 06, 2018
I First Saw This From NwaAmaikpe!

But The Truth Is That This Is Called "Spiritual Lock Down", most Of The Time There Is A Spiritual Tie Created Between A Woman And A Man Who Had Sex With her For The First Time... The Spiritual Theory Of Sex Is Esoteric Science; this Is Why It Is Advicable For Women To Get Married As Virgins... Sex Is More Than Just The Physical, there Is A Strong Immortal Bound Created Between Partners

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by slimmax: 11:36am On May 22, 2019
Its kinda true, because they seem to always come back except for a few

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by toprealman: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
bingbagbo:
not true
That "P" value is the defining factor. If it is not true in your case..... check your "P" value.

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by ademasta(m): 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
Okaphor
Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by Kobicove(m): 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
Okafor's Law actually works smiley
Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by thathman(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2022
dharmiedrums:

C 1 P = C ∞

Lol �Thanks for sharing this. But why did you cut off the full link?

1 Like

Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by XAUBulls: 3:41am On Feb 28, 2023
dharmiedrums:

C 1 P = C ∞

Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by henndukwe18: 9:47am On Feb 28, 2023

Alot of authors has made claim to this law. But it's Bullshit....
Only applies to cheap ladies, or a lady that downgraded in her choice of man
it won't work without P(proper)
Re: Okafor's Law Of Congodynamics by GOFRONT(m): 10:14am On Feb 28, 2023
Okafors law took its course last Sunday....But right now, I'm afraid of karma. This I cant deny.

(1) (Reply)

I Lost My Virginity To My First Love At 24, But Now I Wanna Try Other Men / 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.