Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam (31190 Views)

Mapoly Students Brutalized For Protesting Delay In Second Semester Exam / ASUU STRIKE: University Of Ibadan Terminates First Semester. / Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by just4Christ(m): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2017
lilzcee:
Hi, guys i really can't explain were the problem came from, i read my ass out, i even did midnight reading buh in the exam hall i always forgot what i read, am doing 11 courses and am not even sure of passing more than 2 courses, the first day i stepped my leg into the school gate, i didn't like the school, a new federal university in one village like that, the school have a low tolerance of exam malpractise, u can't even sort any lecturer, i heard the school doesn't tolerate low cgpa and am afraid of being expelled because of low cgpa, i did very poorly in the exam, the school spaced everybody doing the exam period, i planned to find out from a jujuman what is wrong with me, i need help, my parents spent a lot of money on me i can't afford to let them down

First let me say, what you are currently experiencing is not uncommon...you can improve only if you sincerely work towards it. I believe you can still make a wonderful grade considering you are just in your 100 Level. I had a friend and a classmate who was experiencing similar case. As a matter of fact, it was not untill first semster 300Level we became friends and she opened up. So when i say we can handle this believe we can...if only you will be sincere and follow my instructions. This is my number add me and get in touch with me on whatsapp lets shame the devil: 08038192328
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by samJ17(m): 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
lilzcee:
what do u expect when u applied for unn? i also took their post utme last two yrs and i scored 226, if i had applied for unzik i would have been in 200 level by now, i keep on skipping unizik, i regret not applying for unizik last yr
sorry but the most important thing is u r in sch now,I want to do another degree (I just love school and still very young) I hope uniabj would admit me for linguistics I fear o as I hear say U score 225 for political science and them no wan give u admission
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 14, 2017
ericmor:

i was having the same issue when i was in my first year in the university also but what you need to do is to start attending classes and try and know the topics your lecturers takes in class and try and go through it after class. try and ask your course mate to explain any part u don't understand and when it is exam period, try to study ahead and go to tutorial classes organize by some of your colleagues and also make use of past questions. before you read, try and pray for wisdom and understanding and when you get to the exam hall try to make yourself comfortable in anyway and avoid heat in the exam hall and also pray that you should remember everything you have read and try to write down any part you think u can forget at the back of your answer paper before before stating your exam. if you know you cant grab it all, just read the most likely questions (you can get to know that using the past questions) and the ones the lecturers always teach u in class and please make sure you do your assignment yourself. that will really help you bcs i did 11 courses in my yr1 and i had one A and C and the rest was F but my next year i had A's and B's with just 3 C's. and try to change your mind set and always believe you can do it. good luck to u
I never miss class for anything
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by ericmor: 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
lilzcee:
I never miss class for anything

Better. Just be focus and believe in yourself
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by obisco4u: 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
From what you've said I can guess that the school you're referring to is Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo, the best university ever. No cheating, no sorting, no cultism, no sales of textbooks or handouts. I think you should talk to your course adviser for guidance. Am sure he will be able to help.

Anyway I was denied admission to that school because of the stupid idea to ban aptitude test and select students based on olevel grades, a policy that will soon backfire. Let's wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
obisco4u:
From what you've said I can guess that the school you're referring to is Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo, the best university ever. No cheating, no sorting, no cultism, no sales of textbooks or handouts. I think you should talk to your course adviser for guidance. Am sure he will be able to help.

Anyway I was denied admission to that school because of the stupid idea to ban aptitude test and select students based on olevel grades, a policy that will soon backfire. Let's wait and see.
wrong guessing but the worst problem is am very sick now, am at home now
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 29, 2017
@op what is actually the problem? Try to write out your feelings. Just pour it out even if you feel it doesn't make sense.
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by obisco4u: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
lilzcee:
wrong guessing but the worst problem is am very sick now, am at home now

Am really sorry to hear that. I hope you can still go back to school soon to continue.
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by Tboyrisky(m): 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Be more prayerful!
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by chikachuks1(m): 8:53am On Jun 22, 2018
lilzcee:
Hi, guys i really can't explain were the problem came from, i read my ass out, i even did midnight reading buh in the exam hall i always forgot what i read, am doing 11 courses and am not even sure of passing more than 2 courses, the first day i stepped my leg into the school gate, i didn't like the school, a new federal university in one village like that, the school have a low tolerance of exam malpractise, u can't even sort any lecturer, i heard the school doesn't tolerate low cgpa and am afraid of being expelled because of low cgpa, i did very poorly in the exam, the school spaced everybody doing the exam period, i planned to find out from a jujuman what is wrong with me, i need help, my parents spent a lot of money on me i can't afford to let them down

Beloved in that case I recommend that you carefully read these articles. they will help you

https://infoducation.com.ng/coping-with-carryovers-in-higher-institution/

https://infoducation.com.ng/causes-of-carryover-in-higher-institutions/

https://infoducation.com.ng/how-to-graduate-with-a-nice-cgpa-after-a-poor-start/
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by SuperIj: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Thanks sir. I'm so inspired by this. I had similar experience but now I graduated as the best in my department. The person of the Holy Spirit is amazing
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by osaskywire: 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
Delsu right?
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by Vicklam113: 9:28am On May 29, 2019
What was your Gpa.
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
LordDenning:

your brother is most likely wrong. i have not heard of pol scieve as the cheapest coursr any where.
although it may also depend on the personality of the lecturers in that department.

U sent me a mail, cant access it now.
Re: Am In 100 Level I Performed Very Poorly In Our First Semester Exam by Ahmad27(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2022

Always read with past questions by your side. Thank me later.

This really works

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ilesanmi Adesida, First African To Head University of Illinois, Public Ivy in US / Federal University Lokoja: A Tale Of Two Vice Chancellors (Photos) / Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.