Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

"Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" (33255 Views)

I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again / This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... / My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by GogetterMD(m): 7:25am On Apr 12, 2017
ollah2:

Lol, so you think iphone 6 has a good camera. It's mediocre at best.
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by 0b10010011: 7:26am On Apr 12, 2017

I still prefer staying in Lagos than Victoria Island. If I must choose between the two, I will just buy Toyota.

3 Likes

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by dasphinx1(m): 7:30am On Apr 12, 2017
henry007:

Got this minor update on my Camon CX a few days ago, i didn't even bother to update it, i'm just glad to know that it's there, you know what i mean.

Bro, you are more knowledgeable than this.... You ought to know what he means. Unless you just want to hype.... FYI, i am a subscriber to your channel.

1 Like

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by GogetterMD(m): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2017
Hassan080196:

You people sha like consoling yourself. Camon c9 to iPhone 6. Sorry to say you must be high brother.

Even though I'm not an Apple fan, I don't know what these Tecno/Infinix fans be smoking these days comparing their garbagely devices that can't even sell 100 units in the home country of manufacture.

3 Likes

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by Palmerbarry: 7:33am On Apr 12, 2017
Lol.. Cx for sure. In fact, you should be comparing the cx with an s6

1 Like

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by akom0908(m): 7:34am On Apr 12, 2017
only mumu will say one Tecno Canon or whatever is better than S4,av bin using my s4 for 2yrs now without repairing it for one day,hardly will u see guys using Tecno for 2yrs,Tecno will just develop one useless fault and dat will be the end of the fone

4 Likes

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 12, 2017
Cx all the way!
Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 12, 2017
Babalegba:
The latest Techno is much better than a Samsung antique. Don't let Samsung fanboys mislead you. I'm not a fan of tecno but in this case the tecno wins by a knockout taking into account the technological advancement incorporated into the tecno that was not available four years ago
Na now I discover say na English you dey sabi use lie.

3 Likes

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by miketayo(m): 7:37am On Apr 12, 2017
I ll even go for an s3 over any techno

1 Like

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by texazzpete(m): 7:39am On Apr 12, 2017
Anyone who would pick a Galaxy S4 over a more modern Mediatek flagship doesn't know anything about tech.

1 Like

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by texazzpete(m): 7:41am On Apr 12, 2017
ollah2:

Ignorance is bliss.
Stick to posting harebrained conspiracy theories. This tech thing isn't for you.

1 Like

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by texazzpete(m): 7:43am On Apr 12, 2017
TechPanda:

Tecno camon c9 was literaly compared with iphone 6. surpring its camera gave it unmerited favour!

Who did the comparison? Tecno execs? Paid nigerian 'tech' bloggers?
Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by oyienootieno: 7:43am On Apr 12, 2017
Brigance:
Anyone who knows a thing or two about technology would pick the s4 over any of these..

That's even ignoring the fact that the S4 is 4 years old.

Just wondering why some people won't rest trying so hard to prove that chinko phone is good. More like comparing Benz and Nissan...

2 Likes

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 12, 2017
TechPanda:

hehe
I'm loving your use of english but seems you misunderstood me. I said that the camon c9 camera is the bigger boss, therefore the samsung s4 doesn't stand a chance against the c9 successor.
I don dey watch you tire how you use English to ganish your lies but continue, na your same blood group member you dey pounce on...
I will choose a 2017snapdragon to a 2071 mediateck processor alias board made of carton.

4 Likes

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by Hassan080196(m): 7:44am On Apr 12, 2017
[quote author=GogetterMD post=55493259]
Even though I'm not an Apple fan, I don't know what these Tecno/Infinix fans be smoking these days comparing their garbagely devices that can't even sell 100 units in the home country of manufacture. [/quote

Abi o.... I tire for them o.]

1 Like

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by Tunndeh(m): 7:45am On Apr 12, 2017
Samsung anytime anyday
Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by BigBrother9ja: 7:45am On Apr 12, 2017
Babalegba:
The latest Techno is much better than a Samsung antique. Don't let Samsung fanboys mislead you. I'm not a fan of tecno but in this case the tecno wins by a knockout taking into account the technological advancement incorporated into the tecno that was not available four years ago
Mr. Man shut up!

You know nothing about technology.
So you'd pick a cheap mtk phone over a snapdragon?
I'll even pick Samsung s2 over those nonsense phones.
How intelligent are you grin

2 Likes

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by bolakale30(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2017
I need this argument die, I'm considering getting the s4, (plus a spare battery and a powebank or any of the mid range tecno or infinix phones.
Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by VanBommel(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2017
Hassan080196:

You people sha like consoling yourself. Camon c9 to iPhone 6. Sorry to say you must be high brother.

Don't mind him, he's just spilling trash
Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by VanBommel(m): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2017
ollah2:

bros you've started again undecided
Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by peteredo: 7:55am On Apr 12, 2017
tecno fans amaze me cx thats a latest fone is been compared with s4 that antique... y dont u compare with s6

1 Like

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by Cyriloha(m): 8:02am On Apr 12, 2017
TechPanda:
Don't try making a deal with the devil!

Tecno camon c9 was literaly compared with iphone 6. surpring its camera gave it unmerited favour!

Though am a big fan of samsung, i believe CX has this one.

Pls how much is the CX?

How much you wan Bryan?
Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by Patrick33(m): 8:03am On Apr 12, 2017
Pick the s4...and get a power bank cause of the battery..battery is the only thing the canon cc has over the s4....ill choose a snapdragon phone over any shitty MTK no matter how old....the s4 still beats it in terms of processor
Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by Patrick33(m): 8:05am On Apr 12, 2017
Åbeg make una check best 20 phones in the world.if any tecno...infinite or gionee comes up
grin[quote][/quote]....

1 Like

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 8:05am On Apr 12, 2017
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 ANY TIME
Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by Ichietome: 8:06am On Apr 12, 2017
Drabrah:
It's difficult for me to go for any Tecno phone after d big disappointment frm Boom J8. All dat phone has was a media hype. I never sold any of my things buh I gat let go of dat phone.

Taa. I'm currently using J8 and the phone is literally a beast!!
Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by Phonefanatic: 8:13am On Apr 12, 2017
I'm a full Samsung fan. I was looking to buy a wireless modem in a phone shop on Monday when it happened the beautiful sales girl had this Cx. I took the time to talk to her and checked out the phone and here is my verdict.

It is more advanced and beautiful than S4 in fact comparing it with S4 is a let down. It should be up there with Galaxy S6 in terms of performance and camera quality but then I doubt the durability and in the next 5 months there won't be a reasonable resell value.

2 Likes

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by CirocBoi(m): 8:15am On Apr 12, 2017
Brigance:
Anyone who knows a thing or two about technology would pick the s4 over any of these..

OGA U TALK THIS ONE, I WONT TAKE S5 SEF OVER CAMON CX

2 Likes

Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by maasoap(m): 8:18am On Apr 12, 2017
Brigance:

Who really wants to go back by four years technologically? Definitely, not me.
Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by Tallfam(m): 8:18am On Apr 12, 2017
In proverbs don't compare sleep and death, dere are two different tins

Tenco CX all the way
Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 12, 2017
S4 is better, even if its a 2013 model, but bad battery, nothing much or unique about Cx, only the camera, anyways, let's other factors remain constant, I will go for Tecno oooo,If una like, kill urself, I no fit [color=#990000][/color]use Android jellybean again
#droidkay
Re: "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" by adanny01(m): 8:23am On Apr 12, 2017
akom0908:
only mumu will say one Tecno Canon or whatever is better than S4,av bin using my s4 for 2yrs now without repairing it for one day,hardly will u see guys using Tecno for 2yrs,Tecno will just develop one useless fault and dat will be the end of the fone

At least with carlcare your warranty is guaranteed.

How long will it take you to use the warranty on a samsung? Forever and a day. Besides the Samsung will buy 2 of the tecnos so i will not lose since all my eggs are not in one bag.

I used a Tecno Phantom A+ for 3 years, my sister is currently using infinix for almost 3 years.

Who wants to buy samsung? I dont like charging my phone every now and then. I cant spend 150k to buy a samsungi will sell for 40k after a year. I better buy a Tecno for 70k and sell 35k a year later.

I dont play games, so i dont need snapdragon, mediatek is enough to take pictures, be on social media, email, find my way by GPS, listen to music, watch movies and much more.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Etisalat 4G LTE Network Now In Nigeria / Why Do People Still Spend Alot Of Money On so called High End Phones / Latest Glo Data Plan 2018, Prices, Codes To Subscribe And Activate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.