Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,396 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North (43416 Views)

Kano Anti-Corruption Agency To Summon Sanusi Over Corruption Charges / Ganduje Renews Feud With Emir Sanusi Over Sale Of Landed Properties / Governor Ganduje Queries Emir Sanusi Over Alleged N3.4bn Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by FriendNG: 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
farouk0403:
Emir sanusi is always at point, I like the
man because he is the voice of the voiceless

Voice of the voiceless a ina? Yazauna akan dukiya yana siyan motocin naira miiyan dari da abubuwa shine voice of the voiceless?

Meyace game da kisan da akai a Ife? Barawan CBN dashi.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by FriendNG: 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
[s]
Olu317:

Face up to the truth. This happened over 15 years ago .

In Gusau - Authorities in Nigeria's northern Zamfara State have amputated the hand of a Muslim man found guilty of theft under strict Islamic law, a court official said on Saturday.
Lawali Inchitara, 35, had his right hand cut off at the wrist on Thursday in a government hospital here, the official told AFP.
Inchitara was convicted by an Islamic or Sharia court in the town of Gumi six months ago of stealing eight bicycles, but had the sentence delayed to allow for an appeal, the official said.
"The man refused to appeal the sentence on the ground that he was actually guilty of the offence and the sentence was carried out under the supervision of government doctor Bello Buzu on Thursday," he said.
Inchitara was reported by the local media to be pleased with the amputation.

There are other ones which are not made known in the public because it has no publicity. There are many amputees in the core Northern Nigeria than anywhere else in Nigeria. The second case in 2011 became unrealistic when there was an outcry. All thanks to the pressure group.

(Sept. 13, 2011) On September 8, 2011, a Shariah court in Nigeria's northern, predominately Muslim region sentenced two men to amputation for theft. The sentence of amputation at the right wrist was given to the men for stealing a bull worth about 130,000 naira (about US$867). The two young men, Auwalu Abubaka, age 23, and Lawalli Musa, 22, have 30 days to appeal the sentence, which is due to be imposed on October 8. The court, located in the village of Nassarawan Mailayi in the northern Nigerian state of Zamfara, ordered that the sentence be carried out in public, on a market day. (Nigerian Court Sentences 2 to Amputation for Theft , AFP (Sept. 9, 2011).)
The judge in this case, Muhammadu Abubakar, stated that the sentence was “[b]ased on the admission of guilt by the two of you of trespassing into the house … and stealing a bull whose worth is well above the minimum value to warrant amputation … .” ( Id.)
Shariah law is in place in 12 Nigerian states, but enforcement is uneven. Sentences of amputation have been carried out very rarely. ( Id.) The State of Zamfara was the first in the country to adopt Islamic law following Nigeria's 1999 return to democracy. The first Nigerian case of a penalty of amputation occurred a year later, when Buba Jangebe was so punished for theft of a cow. (Nigeria's Zamfara Sharia Court Orders Amputation , BBC NEWS AFRICA (Sept. 9, 2011).)

Hand had been cut off popularly and so many ones done according to Islamic law in their local communities. This explain the reason the existence of more disabled who weren't as a result of fatal accident.
[/s]

Crap. Where is the evidence?

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by FriendNG: 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
eflintsone:
many did not have the patience to finish up this epistle cos it looked long , dos who did nt finish it up come up with mumu replies
anyways every part of nigeria gat its own challenges , how many states in the country really gat that development we all are talking about ? maybe lagos,abuja,kano,rivers,calabar ...many states are far behind in terms of education,health states... i once visited about two local govt in ogun state and i was very sad to witness a class teacher teaching her students in yoruba language and the students are responding in yoruba also , same here in lagos u find some public school student finding it very difficult to read,write and speak good english ..its sad

My debators in page 6 will rather lie that south is Paradise of education.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by slivertongue: 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
"Abdullahi, however, told Sunday Sun that the
North spearheaded the development of the
country ab initio"

The likes of Prof Ango is the reason the NORTH has failed to develop. how on earth will he claim the north fed Nigeria from 1914-1974?

We are truly in trouble with some of our leaders who take pleasure in misleading the populace. Prof Ango will do well to read the history of Nigeria, revisionist history wont do the North any good, SE and SW had a bouyant economy long before the coming of lugard and after lugard but was destroyed by the military incursion into the political terrain
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by FriendNG: 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
eflintsone:
all of u were so happy bout wah just one man said about the north "sanusi" cos its wah u wanna hear ... forgetting that d north has been feeding the entire nation forever, agriculture gat its strong stance up der ..with that alone the north can stand on its own... beans,pepper,tomato,yam,potato(irish and sweet),onion,rice(recently),livestocks ... this north push dis produce down east,west,south south and make billions of naira from it ,even push to cameroon,chad,niger,sudan ...you all know this but tribal hate makes u ignorant

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by farouk0403(m): 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
FriendNG:

Voice of the voiceless a ina? Yazauna akan dukiya yana siyan motocin naira miiyan dari da abubuwa shine voice of the voiceless?

Meyace game da kisan da akai a Ife? Barawan CBN dashi.

Duk da haka yakamata a bashi lambar yabo, domin shi kadai ne yake fada mana gaskiya game da talaucin da ya shafe mafiyan ehn arewa.

Shi kadai ba Zai iya fighting poverty a arewa ba Dole sai yayi creating awareness. kuma ya wayar mana da kan matasan mu.

Damuwan mu a arewa daya ne, ba ma son mu ga laifin politicians namu Koh da suna ba daidai ba.

Matasan arewa yaci mu sake dore kunkumin mu domin mu cima burin mu.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by FriendNG: 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
farouk0403:

Duk da haka yakamata a bashi lambar yabo, domin shi kadai ne yake fada mana gaskiya game da talaucin da ya shafe mafiyan ehn arewa.

Shi kadai ba Zai iya fighting poverty a arewa ba Dole sai yayi creating awareness. kuma ya wayar mana da kan matasan mu.

Damuwan mu a arewa daya ne, ba ma son mu ga laifin politicians namu Koh da suna ba daidai ba.

Matasan arewa yaci mu sake dore kunkumin mu domin mu cima burin mu.

Kalaman Sunusi baxasusa ayi hakan ba. Sede ma subata. Bahaka ake wayar dakaiba. Who is Sunusi. A zero behind a decimal point.

Biliyoyin kudi ne a emirate council Kano. Wannan kadai sun isa yayi abunda yake fada. Amma Sede ya I sabuwar mota.

Sede yace nan badai dai ba, wane be iya ba. Amma shi yakasa bada solution ko daya. Yace a maida masallatai primary. To yafada maida na masaraura. Lead by example

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by eflintsone(m): 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
FriendNG:

My debators in page 6 will rather lie that south is Paradise of education.
lol they claim they are the most educated yet they never reach the british, american level ... dem very funny people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by FriendNG: 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
eflintsone:
the talks of north been the most backward is just funny , the richest man in africa is frm the north, highest number of politicians are from the north, highest number of higher institution from the north, its the most backward yet the igbos flood the north right and even give birth to der kids ,build houses, start businesses in the north too, you guys are just obsessed with that region..i hear ur pple even say northerners dnt go to skool yet the northerners dominate every colleges of education ,polytecnics,universities in the north ... i once visited abia state i can boldly tell you kano and jos even gombe is far far ahead of that state.... enuf said

Tell the E-warriors studying in Harvard university of Nigeria. Rilwayne001

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by eflintsone(m): 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
FriendNG:

Tell the E-warriors studying in Harvard university of Nigeria. Rilwayne001
go to the south and you will find lots that cant even read, write nd speak good english , yet they claim to be d most educated... the funniest part is they are the most educated as they claim and they are still backward in most aspect of life
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by farouk0403(m): 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
FriendNG:

Kalaman Sunusi baxasusa ayi hakan ba. Sede ma subata. Bahaka ake wayar dakaiba. Who is Sunusi. A zero behind a decimal point.

Biliyoyin kudi ne a emirate council Kano. Wannan kadai sun isa yayi abunda yake fada. Amma Sede ya I sabuwar mota.

Sede yace nan badai dai ba, wane be iya ba. Amma shi yakasa bada solution ko daya. Yace a maida masallatai primary. To yafada maida na masaraura. Lead by example

ok so now what are you insisting? you want him to keep mute,and allow our politicians to keep on rubbing our future?

We really need to change our mindset wallhi, I know that he is speaking too much,but we shouldnt criticize him either, he is fighting for Arewa youth.

Kace yana da dukiyoyi, Amma ai baza kasan Koh yana taimaka wa talakawan sa ba a boye,

akace ba kyau a dinga show off idan mutum yayi alkhari
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by FriendNG: 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
eflintsone:
go to the south and you will find lots that cant even read, write nd speak good english , yet they claim to be d most educated... the funniest part is they are the most educated as they claim and they are still backward in most aspect of life

Denial. They write what they wish and still want 2 force pple in believing half cooked lies.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by eflintsone(m): 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
FriendNG:

Denial. They write what they wish and still want 2 force pple in believing half cooked liars.
exactly i go with you
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by FriendNG: 12:00am On Apr 12, 2017
farouk0403:

ok so now what are you insisting? you want him to keep mute,and allow our politicians to keep on rubbing our future?

We really need to change our mindset wallhi, I know that he is speaking too much,but we shouldnt criticize him either, he is fighting for Arewa youth.

Kace yana da dukiyoyi, Amma ai baza kasan Koh yana taimaka wa talakawan sa ba a boye,

akace ba kyau a dinga show off idan mutum yayi alkhari

Badukiyarsa bace ba. Dukiyar Emirate council ce. His predecessor left about 6 bn naira. There is nothing like show up hear. Inde yayi xamu gani. Makaranta daya begyaraba se surutan banxa da na wofi.

Am not after politician, shi dinba ba saint bane, yana magana kamar wani yaro ba sarkiba. Jawowa xeyi arainashi. Duk Wanda xeyiwa gyara yakirashi gida mana.

Look at his words "Idan Mijinki yama reki kirama"

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by Olu317(m): 5:45am On Apr 12, 2017
FriendNG:
[s][/s]

Crap. Where is the evidence?
Same kind of people looking for cheap attention. I have given the name and you are looking for evidence. WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU AGAIN? Were you 12 years old in 2000/2001?I guess, you want to drag me into unnecessary exchange of messages . Of course yes, I can see it but I am practically way off your league...
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 6:06am On Apr 12, 2017
eflintsone:
hahahahahahahaha keep relying on food from the north u hear ....odeh
The north can not have money if we don't buy the food crops ...ewu

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 6:07am On Apr 12, 2017
eflintsone:
hahahahahahahaha keep relying on food from the north u hear ....ode
The north cannot survive without the south buying the food crops from them...ewu

2 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 6:09am On Apr 12, 2017
eflintsone:
hahahahahaha oga go drink very cold bottle of big stout o ... go sleep oga dirty abia lmao
What is funny why the laughing and opening of,have you finished drinking urs
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 6:10am On Apr 12, 2017
eflintsone:
hahahahahaha oga go drink very cold bottle of big stout o ... go sleep oga dirty abia lmao
most northerners hardly go to school is that true
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 6:12am On Apr 12, 2017
eflintsone:
Why is it that northern youths don't listen to their elders when they advice them on how to live in peace with other tribe,but are ready to go and kill if their elders send them.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 6:13am On Apr 12, 2017
eflintsone:
Why is the north so wicked and heartless that they can slaughter their fellow at the slightest provocation.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 6:14am On Apr 12, 2017
eflintsone:
Is it lack of education that makes the north value cows more than humans?
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 6:18am On Apr 12, 2017
eflintsone:
What are the names of diseases that have been killing the northern presidents on the seat of presidency,even abacha was very sick of a dirty ailment before they helped in to go beyond,the clueless one is also sick in the ear ,nose and other parts.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 6:19am On Apr 12, 2017
eflintsone:
Kindly state why there are so many cases of diseases in the not if not for dirt and poverty.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 6:24am On Apr 12, 2017
eflintsone:
in not more than 10 words state the reason why leprosy,minigintis,lassa fever etc and many other deadly diseases are prevalent in the north if not for dirty
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by NASTYNASOSO: 6:36am On Apr 12, 2017
magoo10:

Is it lack of education that makes the north value cows more than humans?

HMMMNN

PLEASE I WILL RATHER VALUE COWS THAN VALUE HUMAN, DRUG TRAFICKERS ARMNED ROBBERS,FRAUDSTERS, KIDNAPPERS,RITUALIST AND BABY FACTORY AGENTS THAT BRING ILL TO THE SOCIETY.
NOW WHICH OF THESE CRIMINALS DO YOU BELONG WITH AND WHICH ONES ARE YOU DEFENDING WITH INTENT OF JOINING

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 6:37am On Apr 12, 2017
eflintsone:
hahahahahahahaha keep relying on food from the north u hear ....odeh
based on logistics why does the north have hatred and bitterness for the south even when it is clear that without the south they cannot survive
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 6:40am On Apr 12, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN

PLEASE I WILL RATHER VALUE COWS THAN VALUE HUMAN, DRUG TRAFICKERS ARMNED ROBBERS,FRAUDSTERS, KIDNAPPERS,RITUALIST AND BABY FACTORY AGENTS THAT BRING ILL TO THE SOCIETY.
NOW WHICH OF THESE CRIMINALS DO YOU BELONG WITH AND WHICH ONES ARE YOU DEFENDING WITH INTENT OF JOINING
I do a legitimate business ,I don't have dirty hands ,Igbo's are a very industrious people moreover there are bad people everywhere even in ur village
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 6:42am On Apr 12, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN

Two days ago your Fulani northern brothers were convicted to life in prison for kidnapping chief olu falae ,that shows you guys are the master in criminality.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 6:45am On Apr 12, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN

Naira is worst of today against dollar it is because of ur Hausa brothers who are in the black market ,they haf turn our currency and economy upside down by hoarding large chunks of dollars. that is fraud mr man

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by chukuli(m): 7:24am On Apr 12, 2017
Raziii:
I personally would love a one Nigeria where there is peace and unity of purpose. But truth has to be said, the one Nigeria we have now is not working because its a fraud, a big fat lie. We are only pretending. Everyone in govt, past and present, is first looking out for his tribe before any where else. And that's not how leadership works. Even from the president's body language, its obvious he also doesn't believe in one Nigeria.

So what's the way out, lets sort things out. We brag about our diversity. How far has it taken us? Not too far. Why? Because diversity isn't about putting a bunch of people with different background together in a room. Its more than that. Its about giving every tribe a sense of belonging. Its about us all acknowledging that yes we are different, we obviously are, but then accepting to live together based on the things we share in common. And that can only work if there is equity, fairness and justice. But if we can't guarantee that, like it is currently, then no mincing words, a breakup would be the best option.
Bleep one Nigeria
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by NASTYNASOSO: 8:09am On Apr 12, 2017
magoo10:

Naira is worst of today against dollar it is because of ur Hausa brothers who are in the black market ,they haf turn our currency and economy upside down by hoarding large chunks of dollars. that is fraud mr man

HMMMNN,
PLEASE WHICH ONE DID YOU ATTEND,NIGHT SCHOOL OR REGULAR SCHOOL.
WHICH SCHOOL OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT FOOLED YOU BY TELLING YOU THAT BLACK MARKET FORCES TURNED OUR ECONOMY AND CURRENCY UPSIDE DOWN.
LECTURE 1.
THE STRENGTH OF YOUR CURRENCEY IS A BALANCE OF YOUR EXPORT VS YOUR IMPORT AND A FACTOR OF YOUR FORIEGN RESERVE.
YOU ARE TOO DAFT FOR ME TO ENGAGE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Communicating To Soldiers Via Digital Device (Photo) / Kate Henshaw Shared Badly Printed Naira Notes / Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.