Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North (42999 Views)

Kano Anti-Corruption Agency To Summon Sanusi Over Corruption Charges / Ganduje Renews Feud With Emir Sanusi Over Sale Of Landed Properties / Governor Ganduje Queries Emir Sanusi Over Alleged N3.4bn Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by laribari(m): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
FriendNG:

Cc Mynd44

Hate. grin grin We are naturally ahead of you.

Mynd44 he or she cannot express his view without insulting me @color above.

Are you not ashame of lying?

Vice President - South

Minister Of Finance - South

Minister Of Petroleum - South

CBN Governor - South

Minister of transportation - south

Minister of works, housing and power - south

Chief Justice - south

Chief of defence - south

I can go on and on. 90% of the key position are hold by the southerners who put us in recession today.

Since the return of democracy: Southerners rule for more than a decade. What do we get looting from OBj and Jonathief.

Not interested in this part. We have ruled your father, ruling you know and shall rule your future generation. Please do something to stop that Mr. Educated illiterate. Shameless drug smuggler, cult members, immoral people.

Hahahahahah!! You see that you are not enlightened? I got you there. You claimed your people are innocent and try to blame politicians for our problems. Who are majority politicians?

In the end you agreed that you have been ruling our fathers (which u denied before), no wonder we are where we are.

Also you said you will rule for generation....hahahaha! Don't you want to go again? Thought you said you can't wait to leave us.

You see how you shot yourself? Bottom line we are in this mess becos of your cows.

Talking of insults, I got angry when u said "shut up". I consider that an insult too besides, I didn't mention you, so you are stupid.

Copy buhari join self. You dey report me for insults, begging for sympathy like your begger brothers? Oh, I forgot it's in the blood.

Bottom line that I have established now is that you have agreed you ruled us most and u caused our problems.

Speaking of insult, you mention "my father" and I know that literally is an insult as you personalized it but I don't care. You insult me with style but when I give you one u go dey beg for sympathy.

malla
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by FriendNG: 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
laribari:

Hahahahahah!! You see that you are not enlightened? I got you there. You claimed your people are innocent and try to blame politicians for our problems. Who are majority politicians?

In the end you agreed that you have been ruling our fathers (which u denied before), no wonder we are where we are.

Also you said you will rule for generation....hahahaha! Don't you want to go again? Thought you said you can't wait to leave us.

You see how you shot yourself? Bottom line we are in this mess becos of your cows.

Talking of insults, I got angry when u said "shut up". I consider that an insult too besides, I didn't mention you, so you are stupid.

Copy buhari join self. You dey report me for insults, begging for sympathy like your begger brothers? Oh, I forgot it's in the blood.

Bottom line that I have established now is that you have agreed you ruled us most and u caused our problems.

Speaking of insult, you mention "my father" and I know that literally is an insult as you personalized it but I don't care. You insult me with style but when I give you one u go dey beg for sympathy.

malla

Look at this Alade grin grin

We ruled your father and we are still ruling you. And little baby Alade hear me loud:

There is nothing you can do about it

Alade will always be an Alade tongue tongue

Once a upon a time: There live a country where a sophisticated Cow is leading human beings. Then those set of human must be in lower class of Animals than their leader " cow "

What a shame cow is controlling a human who claim to be educated grin grin grin. When our politician decide they will divide the country while we masses are already tired of it.

Because we cannot continue to live with Alade.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by laribari(m): 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
FriendNG:

Look at this Alade grin grin

We ruled your father and we are still ruling you. And little baby Alade hear me loud:

There is nothing you can do about it

Alade will always be an Alade tongue tongue

Once a upon a time: There live a country where a sophisticated Cow is leading human beings. Then those set of human must be in lower class of Animals than their leader " cow "

What a shame cow is controlling a human who claim to be educated grin grin grin. When our politician decide they will divide the country while we masses are already tired of it.

Because we cannot continue to live with Alade.

Hahahahhaha! sophisticated? Pls check that word and you will know your people are only fooling themselves. That word is tied to education oh! You have always applied violence and aggression to everything and not becos you are wiser or sophisticated. Wetin concern agbero and overload. Hausa and sophistication are two worlds apart. grin

You called southerners as drug smugglers, immoral people, cult members etc. How does boko haram and herdmen justify that your people are clean and pure? How can you kill people of different religious belief and tribe? Are you sane? Are Muslims not in the south? Why una nor get sense?

Who is more immoral and satanic now?

Now you agree...your politicians!! Your beggers nkor? Hahahaha!!

So now you agree you people are the ones ruining us and generating beggers still.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by FriendNG: 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
laribari:

Hahahahhaha! sophisticated? Pls check that word and you will know your people are only fooling themselves.

You have always applied violence and aggression to everything and not becos you are wiser or sophisticated. Wetin concern agbero and overload. Hausa and sophistication are two worlds apart. grin

Yes that's y Yoruba kills multiple innocent civilians in IFe. Who is applying violence in PH? Malla or Alade like you.

You called southerners as drug smugglers, immoral people, cult members etc. How does boko haram and herdmen justify that your people are clean and pure? How can you kill people of different religious belief and tribe? Are you sane? Are Muslims not in the south? Why una nor get sense?

Are they not drug smugglers? Yes they are. Don't they give us bad name all around the world when caught smuggling cocaine? Ofcourse Yes.

Boko Haram are not Muslim while heardsman aren't northerners but cross border criminals.

A person who can rape his own daughter and remove his mothers intestine because of food is more evil.

2 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by madridguy(m): 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
tongue

FriendNG:

Cc Mynd44

Hate. grin grin We are naturally ahead of you.

Mynd44 he or she cannot express his view without insulting me @color above.

Are you not ashame of lying?

Vice President - South

Minister Of Finance - South

Minister Of Petroleum - South

CBN Governor - South

Minister of transportation - south

Minister of works, housing and power - south

Chief Justice - south

Chief of defence - south

I can go on and on. 90% of the key position are hold by the southerners who put us in recession today.

Since the return of democracy: Southerners rule for more than a decade. What do we get looting from OBj and Jonathief.

Not interested in this part. We have ruled your father, ruling you know and shall rule your future generation. Please do something to stop that Mr. Educated illiterate.

Southerners are worst than cow. shameless drug smugglers, cult members, immoral people.

Southerners are "Aladu or Alade". Look for someone translate it for you.

madridguy may help u. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by Dedetwo(m): 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
The so-called Professor and spokesman of Northern Elders Forum, Mallam Ango Abadullah should honestly ask himself why the northern region coerced western and mid-western regions into joining the war against eastern region in 1967. If this so-called professor responds by saying it was to keep Nigeria intact or save it from disintegration, then he is more idiotic than I thought. In fact, Chad would have been better than North-east and North-west zones.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by Blue3k(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
FriendNG:

Boko Haram are not Muslim while heardsman aren't northerners but cross border criminals.

They are Nigerians and they are muslims. Nobody disputes some of members are are foreign. The fact is boko haram grew out of Nigeria. Most of fighters captured aren't claimed by government to be foreign. They are Muslim in belief just violent.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by NASTYNASOSO: 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
magoo10:

How can someone who reject education ,educate another?
HMMMNN
LET ME HELP YOU OUT OF YOUR CONFUSION
EDUCATION IS A SPECTRUM OF KNOWLEDGE, SO IT DEPENDS ON WHICH ASPECT YOU WISH TO STRIKE..
PLEASE GO GET SOME MORE EDUCATION,IT DOES NOT MATTER.
STREET EDUCATION IS STILL STREET KNOWLEDGE.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN
LET ME HELP YOU OUT OF YOUR CONFUSION
EDUCATION IS A SPECTRUM OF KNOWLEDGE, SO IT DEPENDS ON WHICH ASPECT YOU WISH TO STRIKE..
PLEASE GO GET SOME MORE EDUCATION,IT DOES NOT MATTER.
STREET EDUCATION IS STILL STREET KNOWLEDGE.
The blind cannot lead the one with sight
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by NASTYNASOSO: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
magoo10:

The blind cannot lead the one with sight
HMMMNN
I HAVE SEEN BLIND MEN LEAD MUSICAL BANDS AND I HAVE SEEN BLIND PASTORS LEAD BIBLICAL SESSIONS.
YOU ARE SO BACKWARDS TO THINK RHAT IN THIS MODERN AGE BLIND PEOPLE CANT LEAD.
I ADVISED YOU TO GO SEEK KNOWLEDGE, YOU ARE HERE TELLING ME THAT YOU WENT TO A SCHOOL AND NO ONE THERE ANSWERS THE NAME KNOWLEDGE

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by Rilwayne001: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
FriendNG:

Yes that's y Yoruba kills multiple innocent civilians in IFe. Who is applying violence in PH? Malla or Alade like you.

Are they not drug smugglers? Yes they are. Don't they give us bad name all around the world when caught smuggling cocaine? Ofcourse Yes.

A person who can rape his own daughter and remove his mothers intestine because of food is more evil.

Please shut up for once sad angry
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by FriendNG: 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Please shut up for once sad angry

Look at this boy. Pesin wey never know which region him belong. South or North? confused being.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by Rilwayne001: 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
FriendNG:

Look at this boy. Pesin wey never know which region him belong. South or North? confused being.

You been saying rubbish since morning, I just dey look at you. If I come after you now, you will be bleating like a sheep undecided
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by FriendNG: 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
Rilwayne001:

You been saying rubbish since morning, I just dey look at you. If I come after you now, you will be bleating like a sheep undecided

Oga give it a try if dem born u well. Am over ready 4 u.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by Rilwayne001: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
FriendNG:

Oga give it a try if dem born u well. Am over ready 4 u.

SLS remain the most reasonable northerner out there. He's always on point. Truth is, if every northerner thinks the way he does, maybe the northern part wouldn't have remained backward and myopic the way they are.

Perhaps the north would have remained like Niger if they hadn't merge us together.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by FriendNG: 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Rilwayne001:

SLS remain the most reasonable northerner out there. He's always on point. Truth is, if every northerner thinks the way he does, maybe the northern part wouldn't have remained backward and myopic the way they are.

Perhaps the north would have remained like Niger if they hadn't merge us together.

is that all you can say? If yes then it is not worth my response.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN
I HAVE SEEN BLIND MEN LEAD MUSICAL BANDS AND I HAVE SEEN BLIND PASTORS LEAD BIBLICAL SESSIONS.
YOU ARE SO BACKWARDS TO THINK RHAT IN THIS MODERN AGE BLIND PEOPLE CANT LEAD.
I ADVISED YOU TO GO SEEK KNOWLEDGE, YOU ARE HERE TELLING ME THAT YOU WENT TO A SCHOOL AND NO ONE THERE ANSWERS THE NAME KNOWLEDGE
I see you are been lead by blind men,how truly
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by eflintsone(m): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
magoo10:

How can someone who reject education ,educate another?
oga all your talk are outta point ... a very cold bottle of big stout will help reset your brain you hear... good nyt abia bia

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by Omoluabi16(m): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
FriendNG:

smh you and your ilk are one of the problems bedevilling your zone. Accept the truth, ot your people will forever remain poor and backward.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
eflintsone:
oga all your talk are outta point ... a very cold bottle of big stout will help reset your brain you hear... good nyt abia bia
The words of elders will help you grow,'if Nigeria is divided today the north will be the poorest'
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
eflintsone:
I know you are not educated enough to comprehend,your region has the highest uneducated almajiri,even goodluck Jonathan built more schools for them than your so called heroes like ango abudulai

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by NASTYNASOSO: 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
magoo10:
I see you are been lead by blind men,how truly
HMMMNN
DOES IT MATTER ? ANYBODY CAN LEAD BIT I STILL HAVE THE OPTION OF FOLLOWING OR NOT TO FOLLOW. THAT MAKES ME AN IMTELLECT IN MY OWN RIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN

DOES IT MATTER ?
ANYBODY CAN LEAD BIT I STILL HAVE THE OPTION OF FOLLOWING OR NOT TO FOLLOW.
THAT MAKES ME AN IMTELLECT IN MY OWN RIGHT.
Not anybody can lead o,just like your baba up there,he has led Nigeria into the gutter.
Is that where you are chatting from?
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by Rilwayne001: 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
FriendNG:

Your response is inconsequential in as much as you don't deny the fact that SLS has always been on point.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by NASTYNASOSO: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
magoo10:

Not anybody can lead o,just like your baba up there,he has led Nigeria into the gutter.
Is that where you are chatting from?

HMMMNN

DOES IT MATTER IF I CHAT FROM THE GUTTER, WHAT MATTERS MOST IS THE FACT THAT I AM STILL CHATTING.
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH A GUTTER, ONLY THE AFFLUENT AFFORD IT.SEEMS YOU ENVY AREAS WITH GUTTERS.
I KNOW ITS HARD TO FIND GUTTERS IN GHETTOS

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by crimeboss: 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
laribari:

Hahahahhaha! sophisticated? Pls check that word and you will know your people are only fooling themselves. That word is tied to education oh! You have always applied violence and aggression to everything and not becos you are wiser or sophisticated. Wetin concern agbero and overload. Hausa and sophistication are two worlds apart. grin

Now you agree...your politicians!! Your beggers nkor? Hahahaha!!

So now you agree you people are the ones ruining us and generating beggers still.

I dear to say a literate north is not so much different than the illiterate ones, for example that FriendNG, i av read most of his articles and seen nothing more than bigotry (tribal and religious) always scandalous, evasive and confusing contributions which av similarities with their leaders do, if the leadership of the northerners is something he is proud of, i think he needs to look closely at the percentage of his people in the north who illiterates,overpopulated poverty ridden almajiris, those who are summarily members of boko haram and their regions are all hotbed of domestic violence which investors are running away from, so FriendNG i believe ur northern leaders u are proud of u know now what they av gotten for people, lest i forget, humongous Nigerian wealth were looted by northern leaders whom u are proud of, buhari included.

2 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by FriendNG: 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Your response is inconsequential in as much as you don't deny the fact that SLS has always been on point.

You can go back and check my previous replies on the CBN looter.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by FriendNG: 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
crimeboss:

I dear to say a literate north is not so much different than the illiterate ones, for example that FriendNG, i av read most of his articles and seen nothing more than bigotry (tribal and religious) always scandalous, evasive and confusing contributions which av similarities with their leaders do, if the leadership of the northerners is something he is proud of, i think he needs to look closely at the percentage of his people in the north who illiterates,overpopulated poverty ridden almajiris, those who are summarily members of boko haram and their regions are all hotbed of domestic violence which investors are running away from, so FriendNG i believe ur northern leaders u are proud of u know now what they av gotten for people, lest i forget, humongous Nigerian wealth were looted by northern leaders whom u are proud of, buhari included.

I was born, attended both my primary and secondary school in the media backward region. I am studying at a public federal university in the so called illiterate zone. And I am still a young boy not yet a man. Shameless liars claiming to live in Paradise while northerners live in hell.

I did not state anywhere that I am proud of them. All I say is the cows ruled yourour father and are still ruling you.

We are not interested in one Nigeria but northern politician are, because the so called oil money is 4 politicians.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by eflintsone(m): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
magoo10:

I know you are not educated enough to comprehend,your region has the highest uneducated almajiri,even goodluck Jonathan built more schools for them than your so called heroes like ango abudulai
hahahahahaha oga go drink very cold bottle of big stout o ... go sleep oga dirty abia lmao

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by eflintsone(m): 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
magoo10:

The words of elders will help you grow,'if Nigeria is divided today the north will be the poorest'
hahahahahahahaha keep relying on food from the north u hear ....ode

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by eflintsone(m): 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
magoo10:

hahahahahahahaha keep relying on food from the north u hear ....odeh

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by FriendNG: 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
sabi99:
u dey talk becos say u no be victim of d hand/leg cuttings.

I don't like all this nonsense crap. Show me one link. At least Sahara reporters and Amnesty international would have speak. Otherwise stop lying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What President Buhari Told 36 State Governors In Closed Door Meeting Today / Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life / Young Gallant Soldier Loses His Finger While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.