Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,048 members, 7,810,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North (42995 Views)

Kano Anti-Corruption Agency To Summon Sanusi Over Corruption Charges / Ganduje Renews Feud With Emir Sanusi Over Sale Of Landed Properties / Governor Ganduje Queries Emir Sanusi Over Alleged N3.4bn Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by goshen26: 11:24am On Apr 11, 2017
Abeg who are those people that will initiate the break? They should quickly come n do it oooo, the hardship is much, ulcer everywhere due to irregular feeding as a result unemployment...
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by ozoemenaca: 11:36am On Apr 11, 2017
The Emir of Kano HRM Sanusi is always telling Nigerians the truth and as a Royal Father he is I don't think he is ready to deviate from the truth, people like Prof. Abdullahi should try to understand this fact.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by Kingbuhari(m): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2017
Abeg how do this fish brain from isolated desert manage to scale through to become a proffessor? The answer is not far from it? If semi illiterate like mallam buhari can become a general in Nigeria Army Without educational record, i so much believe everything is possible in that desert, please can someone help me tell this F00L a progressive con3 does not need population & landmass to be progressive, luxamburg don't have the number neither do they have human waste like nothern Nigeria to become one of the wealthiest nation in the World, the foolish old dullard should not rewrite history because desert people has being a parasitic pain in our ass, since time immemorable

2 Likes

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by rhektor(m): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2017
Prof Prof, what in the history of Nigeria can establish the fact that the North would do better if Nigeria breaks? Anyway since it's coming from a former VC of ABU wetin I wan talk again? After all we know them. Melolaye gan an tí wọn fẹ máa Dínà?

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by donprinyo(m): 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
Yes there is money in agriculture. But can never be compared to de amount of money coming from oil and gas sector. Looking at de current structure of nigerian government, money from agriculture is a very small to run de government.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by donprinyo(m): 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
Population is only good in war and not development
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by crimeboss: 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
75% of land mass owned by the north according to ango abdulahi, please how so?, i am so confused on this one especially, even if so a referendum is conducted and some parts may want to cede with south their land coming the south will be by the inhabitants' choice not the North's right to the land, so abdulahi should be under no false illusion of claiming what was never theirs.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
I like how Sanusi thinks

He advocates for women's rights.
He saw our recession coming from afar. . .he predicted that no matter who won in 2015, the times ahead would be very tough for Nigeria.
And he understands the problem of the North and isn't afraid to say it.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by eflintsone(m): 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
magoo10:

Bros you are only being ignorant and don't want to learn,when you talk of agriculture palm oil was the major and highest form of revenue in Nigeria at that period despite the fact that those resources you mentioned were also forms of revenues. have you asked yourself why the north is the most backwards amongst other regions ?No and I guess you don't care.

My brother take it or leave the north is the region dragging Nigeria back in terms of human and physical development due to its barbaric ways of reasoning.

This is 21st century and everyone knows his rights so you cannot take by force.
the talks of north been the most backward is just funny , the richest man in africa is frm the north, highest number of politicians are from the north, highest number of higher institution from the north, its the most backward yet the igbos flood the north right and even give birth to der kids ,build houses, start businesses in the north too, you guys are just obsessed with that region..i hear ur pple even say northerners dnt go to skool yet the northerners dominate every colleges of education ,polytecnics,universities in the north ... i once visited abia state i can boldly tell you kano and jos even gombe is far far ahead of that state.... enuf said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by kuboy: 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
hahaha so u mean the south ar the one breast feeding the nouth.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by eflintsone(m): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
ozoemenaca:
The Emir of Kano HRM Sanusi is always telling Nigerians the truth and as a Royal Father he is I don't think he is ready to deviate from the truth, people like Prof. Abdullahi should try to understand this fact.
remember the emir is human and wont always tell u the truth ..except u bliv the lies u wanna hear cos its wah u wanna hear..thats ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by nobilie: 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
Off the agricultural products exported from Nigeria in the early years, palm oil was of higher value as Nigeria earned far more revenue from it. Natural resource is important but human resource is far more important(UK)
If you compare Sudan, guinea, Mali, Niger and Chad with Nigeria, you'll notice that they have land mass almost two times that of Nigeria. But what is their GDP compared to Nigeria? Many states in the north today can not generate IGR to take care of 1/10th of their recurrent expenses(Yobe, Gombe, katsina, Adamawa) google state IGR.
The North has great capacity but limited as they need the waters in the south for massive export. In agriculture, they are doing well but needs to develop their human capacity. I believe some day, the supposed great Nigeria will disintegrate into at least five countries.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by eflintsone(m): 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
magoo10:

Bros you are only being ignorant and don't want to learn,when you talk of agriculture palm oil was the major and highest form of revenue in Nigeria at that period despite the fact that those resources you mentioned were also forms of revenues. have you asked yourself why the north is the most backwards amongst other regions ?No and I guess you don't care.

My brother take it or leave the north is the region dragging Nigeria back in terms of human and physical development due to its barbaric ways of reasoning.

This is 21st century and everyone knows his rights so you cannot take by force.
i have visited this abia state before and its backwardness is out of this world .... Taraba is by far beta dan dat state

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by Agumbankembu: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
bendpolo:
Guys when I saw this I was shocked as a Nigerian from the North. If this is true then injustice, lack of fairness and equality is the bane of Nigeria's development adventure. For me I advice well meaning Nigerians to constructively interrogate and investigate this information in other to recalibrate the entire system for inclusive development.
The Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, is a notorious liar.
He says that the Hausa/Fulani's North-West states are as backward as Afghanistan. This is a blatant lie.
The Hausa/Fulani's North-West region is the richest in Nigeria because it contributes next to nothing to the Federation Account of Nigeria, but gets the lion's share of revenue allocation from the Federation Account.
In accordance with the constitution of Nigeria, which was fraudulently written by the Hausa/Fulani people, the formula for the revenue allocation principles is based on population,
equality of States, land mass, number of local governments, as well as population density and not on the basis of revenue generation.
So, when the NNPC collects royalties, rents and penalties on oil products annually from the Niger Delta and the Yoruba region, which often comes to around ₦3trillion, it is the
Hausa/Fulani's North-West region, which contributes nothing to the NNPC revenue that gets the lion's share from the NNPC earning because the region has the highest population,
highest number of States and Local Governments as well as the highest population density and land mass, but contributes nothing to the income.
Again, when the Nigeria Customs Service collects import duties essentially from the Yoruba region, which comes to around ₦2trillion annually, it is again the Hausa/Fulani's North-West region that gets the lion's share, yet it contributes no substantial earning to the Nigeria Customs Service.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), collects and administers taxes of the Federal Government. Each year, the FIRS generates on the average, ₦8trillion from Personal Income Tax, Corporate Income Tax, Withholding Tax, Capital Gain Tax, Education Tax, National Information Technology Tax, Petroleum Profits Tax, Value Added Tax and Stamp Duties.
80% of the FIRS revenue comes from the Yoruba South-West region. The North, including the North-West, North-Central and North-East, contributes only 12% of the FIRS revenue. However, with a meager contribution of only
12% of the Federal Inland Revenue Service earnings from the entire North, however, in terms of revenue sharing, the three regions from the North combined together, get the lion’s
share from the FIRS earning.
The Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA), collects fees paid by the concessionaire handling terminal operations in the ports, shipping and harbour dues and rent from its lands, among others. Each year, the NPA generates on the average,
N10trillion from Apapa Wharf, Tin Can Port, Delta Ports, Calabar Ports, Rivers Ports and Onne Port. 90% of the NPA revenue comes from the Yoruba South-West region. The
ports in the South-South region, brings forth the balance of 10% revenue of the Nigeria Ports Authority. There is no single contribution of the Nigeria Ports Authority earnings from the South-East, North-Central, North-West and
North-East. Nevertheless, in terms of revenue sharing, the three regions of the North combined together, get the lion’s
share from the Nigeria Ports Authority earning.
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), earns interest (tax income), by keeping and trading the proceeds from NNPP oil revenue and FIRS incomes from (Value Added Tax, Education
Tax, Commission, etc.). It also collects interests from investing foreign reserves, repatriation of unutilized WDAS, interests on WDAS Accounts held by Deposit Money Banks, Inward Money Transfer and WDAS Purchases.
60% of the CBN earnings comes from the Yoruba South-West region.
There is no meaningful contribution of the Central Bank of Nigeria earnings from the South-East, North-Central, North-West and North-East. Nevertheless, in terms of revenue
sharing, the three regions of the North combined together, get the lion’s share from the CBN earnings.
The Nigeria Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA), collects three percent from all vessels coming to do business in the nation’s territorial waters. Annually, NIMASA generates on the average, N100billion from Apapa Wharf, Tin Can Port, Delta Ports, Calabar Ports, Rivers Ports and Onne Port. 95% of NIMASA revenue comes from the Yoruba South-West region. The ports in the South-South region, brings forth the balance of 5% revenue of the Nigeria Maritime Administration and Safety Agency. There is no single contribution to the Nigeria Maritime Administration and Safety Agency earnings from the South-East, North-Central, North-West and North-East. Nevertheless, in terms of revenue sharing, the three regions of the North combined together, get the lion’s share from NIMASA’s earning.
The Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG), pays dividends and revenue on sales of feed gas. Each year, the NLNG pays on the average N300billion wholly from its Bonny Kingdom
facilities in Rivers State. 100% of the Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas revenue comes from the South-South region.
There is no single contribution of the Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas earnings from the South-West, South-East, North-Central, North-West and North-East. Nevertheless, in terms of revenue sharing, the three regions of the North combined together, get the lion’s share from the NLNG earning.
Don't be gullible or naive. Emir Sanusi is a notorious liar. Nigeria doesn't use revenue contributions to share the money among
its six geopolitical zones, but the fraudulent census figures, land mass, federal constituencies, and the number of states
and local governments, the past Hausa/Fulani leadership of Nigeria created to favour the North at the expense of the Yoruba nation.
Northern Nigeria is not the poorest zone on earth. But in actual fact, Northern Nigeria is the richest zone in the world.
The zone, comprising of the Hausa/Fulani's North-West; Kanuri's North-East; and the Middle Belt's North-Central, contributes less than ₦3.00 of every ₦100.00 that goes into the Federation Account of Nigeria, but receives ₦50.00 of every ₦100.00 the Federal Government of Nigeria shares monthly from the Federation Account among the six zones
of Nigeria.
In truth, the Yoruba region is the poorest zone in the world.
It contributes ₦49.00 of every ₦100.00 that goes into the
Federation Account of Nigeria, but has less than ₦10.00 of every ₦100.00 the Federal Government of Nigeria shares monthly from the Federation Account among the six zones
of Nigeria. This is nothing, but slavery. The same manner the British colonial thugs used the wealth of the Yoruba nation to build England during colonialism, is the same way the
Hausa/Fulani people are using the unitary system in Nigeria to steal Yoruba's wealth to develop the North.
The noble Yoruba Youths must work to end the unitary system in favour of regional government or outright dissolution of Nigeria in order for Yorubaland to be more sustainable and at par with the development in England and
the United States.
Adeyinka Grandson

Will be great if u create a new thread out of this, lets come nd contribute.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by allexy2: 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
Who is this northern book haram guy ? This is an epitome of how LOW northerns IQ is below human index.

Anybody that take his statement serious have better things to do.

Northerns are very poor and yet he fail to admit it. They are a parasite to the Nigeria nation
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
eflintsone:
the talks of north been the most backward is just funny , the richest man in africa is frm the north, highest number of politicians are from the north, highest number of higher institution from the north, its the most backward yet the igbos flood the north right and even give birth to der kids ,build houses, start businesses in the north too, you guys are just obsessed with that region..i hear ur pple even say northerners dnt go to skool yet the northerners dominate every colleges of education ,polytecnics,universities in the north ... i once visited abia state i can boldly tell you kano and jos even gombe is far far ahead of that state.... enuf said
Just as we the Igbo's have helped you develop your kano ,Jos, gombe etc we are waiting for you guys to come and help us develop ours.,that is if you have the will to do that.
if you are talking about poverty I can invite you to abia state and you will see that an average young igbo man is more productive than prosperous than an average adult man in your north.

this is not a debate but a reality ,you cannot compare the prosperity here to your north ,even the dirty you talk about is worst of in your north,that is why you have all sorts of dirty sicknesses and diseases ravaging your north.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by bankymoon16(m): 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
orisa37:
I like that.The only but and a lie is the North claiming 75% of Nigeria land Survey. The North is in Kebbi, Part of Niger, Kwara, Part of Benue, Kogi etcetera by Subterfuge. Anywhere you see a Northerner south of The Rivers Niger and Benue, that Northerner is an Immigrant there. He crossed the Rivers into others Territories. Mr. Trump of The U.S. has just pronounced that "Migration is a Privilege not a Right". The Palestinians are fighting Israel for Palestine. The Fulani Arabs and the Sulu-Gambaris occupied Ilorin by Subterfuge. It's a Yoruba land from the South of River Niger in Kebbi State down to the Creek. Hausa/Fulani can only claim from upper Lokoja to Sokoto in the NW and across to Maiduguri in the NE. This is about 33 1/3% of Nigeria land area. This Land originally belong to Gwaris, Kanuris, Gbakis, Kagoros, Katabs, Kajes, Koros to a very large extent etcetera. These ethnic groups will one day wish to fight for their Rights and drive Fulani Arabs Herdsmen back to Futa Jalon.Fulanis are Tuaregs Arabs Invaders anywhere you find them in Nigeria.
nice dig up. Hausa/fulani pretending to settlers and later claiming lands since cain.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
eflintsone:
i have visited this abia state before and its backwardness is out of this world .... Taraba is by far beta dan dat state
If the east is more dirty compare to the north why is the cases of alien diseases and sicknesses more prevalent in the north even among the rich elite.
my brother the north is very very dirty than any other region in reality and it is evident

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by lukency(m): 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
The emirs has said the truth and nobody can stop him.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by eflintsone(m): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
magoo10:

If the east is more dirty compare to the north why is the cases of alien diseases and sicknesses more prevalent in the north even among the rich elite.
my brother the north is very very dirty than any other region in reality and it is evident
lol just take a look at wah u just said pls ... well go fix that abia first bfore facing another man north
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by eflintsone(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
magoo10:

Just as we the Igbo's have helped you develop your kano ,Jos, gombe etc we are waiting for you guys to come and help us develop ours.,that is if you have the will to do that.
if you are talking about poverty I can invite you to abia state and you will see that an average young igbo man is more productive than prosperous than an average adult man in your north.

this is not a debate but a reality ,you cannot compare the prosperity here to your north ,even the dirty you talk about is worst of in your north,that is why you have all sorts of dirty sicknesses and diseases ravaging your north.
develop u say ?? hahahahahahahaha firstly in kano city we have sabon gari which is the most dirtiest part in kano ,its well dominated by the igbos
secondly in maiduguri we have bulabulin and pompomari well dominated by the igbos its one of the most dirtiest in maiduguri
thirdly in lagos here the ladipo market is well dominated by the igbos and its the most dirtiest market in lagos thats a major reason why fashola back den always shut down the market ... igbos develop kano, jos nd gombe hahahahabahahahaha as if i neva go der bfore hahahahahahaha
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
eflintsone:
develop u say ?? hahahahahahahaha firstly in kano city we have sabon gari which is the most dirtiest part in kano ,its well dominated by the igbos
secondly in maiduguri we have bulabulin and pompomari well dominated by the igbos its one of the most dirtiest in maiduguri
thirdly in lagos here the ladipo market is well dominated by the igbos and its the most dirtiest market in lagos thats a major reason why fashola back den always shut down the market ... igbos develop kano, jos nd gombe hahahahabahahahaha as if i neva go der bfore hahahahahahaha
There are 1001 diseases ravaging the north and i fo not need to name them including the current ones that have killed so many,you and your governors should go deal with it.
I also live in Lagos when you go to ajah ,lekki etc they are also dominated by Igbo men.it is because you are also dirty that is why you can accommodate dirt
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by augustine: 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
The north may have everything but they lack CONFIDENCE which Igbos of Nigeria have.

This is why even though they don't have;
----Land
----Ports
----Oil
----etc

They still insist on being on their own. Typical of an Igbo man. In the area where I live in Lagos, Igbo young boys spend only 6 months with their relatives before they rent their own apartment. Unlike other tribes that spend years even if oga's madam is maltreating them.
Please don't misrepresent the south east. All the Igbo states have crude oil in commercial quantities except maybe Ebonyi which has shale oil. Abia and Imo are currently producing and exporting.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
eflintsone:
lol just take a look at wah u just said pls ... well go fix that abia first bfore facing another man north

Abia is working ,we have most of the best brains in Nigeria and the world. we have traveled far and near.we are not kunu sellers
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by eflintsone(m): 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
magoo10:

Abia is working ,we have most of the best brains in Nigeria and the world. we have traveled far and near.we are not kunu sellers
hahahahahaha abia is really working indeed ..with the mount of dirts we still saw last week hahahahahaha .... well north is far far working well , we are not human ritualist
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
eflintsone:
hahahahahaha abia is really working indeed ..with the mount of dirts we still saw last week hahahahahaha .... well north is far far working well , we are not human ritualist
Show me where there is no dirt in Nigeria,the problem with you'll guys is that you don't like being educated and that is why you say 'Education is a Sin' boko haram. we know they are supported by majority of the northerners.
Whether you like it or not your emir of kano has stated that 'If Nigeria is divided today the north will be the poorest' .he was the immediate past CBN governor, he has his facts and statistics. A word is enough for the wise. learn my brother learn
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by HeGeMon(m): 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
God bless u! Spot on, this Ango Abdullahi is from d old guard that have missed out on time & worse comes globalization, u can imagine how hard it can be for the outdated big man
Buharimustgo:
This Prof belongs to the old school of Northern Oligarchy, Emir Sanusi belongs to the new generation of progressives,frankly his presentation and submission have really calmed nerves,Prof stop causing more problems for Nigeria and the north
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by malton: 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ugosample:
*sighs*

This man again.
I have nothing to say to him tho

And as for you guys talking about disintegrating the country, you guys have NO idea of what you are wishing for. Only if you guys knew.

You guys think you will just draw new lines and the new countries will become Eldorado in the short term? cheesy cheesy
I laugh.

Even if it was that easy, Remember that cutting a rotten apple into bits gives you bits of rotten apples, not frrdg apples.

Can't agree more.

Hehehe. E be like you sef see am from the angle wey I do.

Most of the commenters on here are bandwagoners. They just harp on a topic without proper understanding.

It's obvious you know that useless Ango Abdullahi as much as I do or more.

I don't take him or Tanko Yakassai seriously. They are idiots given relevance by the law of natural progression, not because they were worth their salt.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by drbolade: 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
While I agree with some of the comments so far, we should be objective in our comments without sentiment. Give it to North when it comes to farming. I did my NYSC in Maiduguri, you will be amazed when you travel several kilometers and you see farm land. I think North has huge potential in farming if well harnessed. Forget they farm we farm you people are saying
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by afolarby(m): 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
[b]
orisa37:
I like that.The only but and a lie is the North claiming 75% of Nigeria land Survey. The North is in Kebbi, Part of Niger, Kwara, Part of Benue, Kogi etcetera by Subterfuge. Anywhere you see a Northerner south of The Rivers Niger and Benue, that Northerner is an Immigrant there. He crossed the Rivers into others Territories. Mr. Trump of The U.S. has just pronounced that "Migration is a Privilege not a Right". The Palestinians are fighting Israel for Palestine. The Fulani Arabs and the Sulu-Gambaris occupied Ilorin by Subterfuge. It's a Yoruba land from the South of River Niger in Kebbi State down to the Creek. Hausa/Fulani can only claim from upper Lokoja to Sokoto in the NW and across to Maiduguri in the NE. This is about 33 1/3% of Nigeria land area. This Land originally belong to Gwaris, Kanuris, Gbakis, Kagoros, Katabs, Kajes, Koros to a very large extent etcetera. These ethnic groups will one day wish to fight for their Rights and drive Fulani Arabs Herdsmen back to Futa Jalon.Fulanis are Tuaregs Arabs Invaders anywhere you find them in Nigeria.
[/b]

If a professor can deny the truth that the North was only favoured during the amalgamation of Nigeria by the Britons. I wonder what kind of knowledge he has been passing to his students. All the Zones in Nigeria have a whole lot of work to do but the North has more.
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by NASTYNASOSO: 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
malton:
Ango Abdullahi is not a wise man. I've heard him speak up close a couple of times.

Unfortunately, most northerners reason like he does, hence the backwardness!
HMMMNN
REALLY, BE SPECIFIC WHAT ASPECT OF BACKWARDNESS ARE YOU REFERING TO?
ME THINKS YOU ARE THE BACKWARD ONE HERE
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by NASTYNASOSO: 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ugosample:

And what makes you think Breaking up Nigeria will make things better?
HMMMNN THIS QUESTION YOU RAISED IS THE ULTIMATE SIGN OF VISION AND INTELLIGENCE KEEP IT UP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Nigeria’s Refineries Will Never Work – Obasanjo / Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' / Shiite-Army Clash: Mass Burial For 347 Corpses – KDSG- PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.