Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Can My Wife Cheat On Back Of Me With My Widower Father ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can My Wife Cheat On Back Of Me With My Widower Father ? (439 Views)

Can My Wife Cheat On My Back, My Wife Pics Attached / Can My Wife Cheat With My Father. Pls Advice / Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can My Wife Cheat On Back Of Me With My Widower Father ? by amar3664: 11:02am On Apr 10, 2017
What percentage are chances of a beautiful wife to do sex with her widower father in law..while her husband is in office..given that wife is beautiful...after how many times they might get attracted to each other in her husbands absence..is it normal for them to talk more while i.am in other room..my wife is 28 years old and my father is 55 years old..my father is physically more stronger than me...last 20 days back my father came here from my native place to stay with us for 4 months.he is here for a medical treatment..since my father is a widowe ,i have asked my wife to take care of my father ,now my wife spends her time equally between me n my father...what are chances of them doing sex unintentionally..hereby i aatach my wife true pic..its not fake pic..i swear of god..

Re: Can My Wife Cheat On Back Of Me With My Widower Father ? by amar3664: 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Need reply..its about my life..
Re: Can My Wife Cheat On Back Of Me With My Widower Father ? by amar3664: 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
What are the chances

(1) (Reply)

50 First Date Conversation Starters / Make #4million With A One-time Payment Of #10k. / How Can I Get A Good Dermatologist Or Skin Doctor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.