Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. (6137 Views)

Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week / Can My Wife Cheat On My Back, My Wife Pics Attached / What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. by alwayscool: 7:11am On Nov 11, 2017
I am 34 years old and going to marry a married girl aged 29 years, she is mother of two small kids, and is not happy with her husband, when i asked her that, can i keep a male servant at home after marriage, so that he could help u in work,? then she agreed to it, when i asked that can i keep that male servant from my village, then she said no, he must be a local servant instead of a servant from my home, what are chances she might Bleep servant, her pics attached...
Re: Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. by alwayscool: 7:13am On Nov 11, 2017
Here is my future wife pics

Re: Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. by jeffjoker: 7:19am On Nov 11, 2017
Yeah,anything is possible but you didn't really need to put up her pics.
Re: Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. by TEAMvido(m): 7:20am On Nov 11, 2017
o.oo%
abi watin you wan hear...
Re: Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 11, 2017
Re: Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. by PenlsCaP: 7:23am On Nov 11, 2017
This guy u gat issues.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 11, 2017
This guy again? Different monikers, same topics. Na wa for you. It was your father before, now it's the house boy.

4 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. by Amarabae(f): 7:32am On Nov 11, 2017
What's the Indian name for mumu?

4 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. by eezeribe(m): 7:36am On Nov 11, 2017
Amarabae:
एक मूर्ख ek moorkh

1 Like

Re: Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. by lalasticlala(m): 8:42am On Nov 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
This guy again? Different monikers, same topics. Na wa for you. It was your father before, now it's the house boy.

Lol. U knw him too well

6 Likes

Re: Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. by money121(m): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2017
lalasticlala:

Lol. U knw him too well

Lala do the needful for his Acct tongue tongue

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
Re: Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. by ubunja(m): 9:23am On Nov 11, 2017
a woman will cheat with anyone.Eve did it with a snake coz there was only one man in the whole world loool.some women sleep with dogs.some cheat with demons.a servant is a walkover for them.if a woman wanna cheat she will cheat and there is nothing u can do.u can throw her to mars alone and she will still find a way to cheat.doesnt matter if u feed her fvck her finance her good.she will still cheat.its their nature.
the only way to stop women cheating is to STOP MEN FROM BEING SO EASY AND SO THIRSTY.control the men and the women will act right.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:03am On Nov 11, 2017
OP why male Put you mind at ease! Take female servant joor!
Re: Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. by ruggedtimi(m): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2017
alwayscool:
I am 34 years old and going to marry a married girl aged 29 years, she is mother of two small kids, and is not happy with her husband, when i asked her that, can i keep a male servant at home after marriage, so that he could help u in work,? then she agreed to it, when i asked that can i keep that male servant from my village, then she said no, he must be a local servant instead of a servant from my home, what are chances she might Bleep servant, her pics attached...
only you be 28 for ur post few weeks ago, now 34. All this indian's wey no dey allow my whatsapp rest
Re: Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. by Kobicove(m): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2017
Fake story undecided
Re: Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
Amarabae:

ney hi

1 Like

Re: Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. by alwayscool: 1:06am On Nov 12, 2017
Is she beautiful
Re: Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. by Macgreat(m): 2:53am On Nov 12, 2017
cheesy
eezeribe:

एक मूर्ख ek moorkh
Re: Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. by iliyande(m): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2017
money121:

Lala do the needful for his Acct tongue tongue

19. Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

Hehe I thought lala is a robot shocked
Re: Can My Wife Cheat On Me With My Servant, My Wife Pics Attached. by chiraqDemon(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2017
Is this not the same guy that asked 8f his wife will have sex with his dad. Ppl get wahala o

(1) (Reply)

If Your Husband Comes Home And Tell You This What Will You Do?(photos). / Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? / Exposed! See Jaw-dropping Photos Of The Woman With The ‘biggest Booobs’ Chisos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.