Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,549 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter (28194 Views)

4 Reasons Why You Should Not Travel At Night This Yuletide / Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter / 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by berrystunn(m): 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hahaha

Pusssyy every, hotel every,

Drink and club.

Noting else.

If the world end today.... 95% in that city will go to hell fire...first, from there one by one to judgement

But 90 % will not make heaven.
Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by emmabest2000(m): 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
jnrbayano:
How can you just leave out the most important reason (as bragged about by a good number of Owerri guys) eyes should turn to Owerri this Easter?

Arabanko!

...with girls/babes in the centre of it....

Ukwu nwanyi owerri

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by TeflonBlixx: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
maclatunji:
Passed through Orlu once, missed Owerri.

cheesy grin
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by amiibaby(f): 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
Okay
Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by karma2000: 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
i wish such tasty meals are being sold in lagos
Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by Bridget95(f): 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
YeebosAreFools:
I should come to owerri so you Igbos that doesn't know anything than money ritual can kidnap me right?

I jump and and pass! Do something about your brothers pushing drugs to Indonesia for quick money overnight first!

- Owerri is known for prostitution

- Owerri is known for ritual killings

- Igbos are know for drug trafficking
The way you sound makes one wonder about your parental upbringing.
you must desist from this height of ignorance by traveling that is another way of being educated.

5 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by Sanchez01: 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
Opinionated, please, what is the name of that delicacy? shocked
Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
Owerri to do what? That overpriced city, selling every single thing at a high cost. I will choose Aba 100 times over Owerri. angry

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by Klington: 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
YeebosAreFools:
I should come to owerri so you Igbos that doesn't know anything than money ritual can kidnap me right?

I jump and and pass! Do something about your brothers pushing drugs to Indonesia for quick money overnight first!

- Owerri is known for prostitution

- Owerri is known for ritual killings

- Igbos are know for drug trafficking
.see how the thing dey pain this afonja.

6 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by histemple: 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
Opinionated:
Owerri is located in the heart of Igboland in Eastern Nigeria. It is the capital of Owerri and one of the most tourists friendly state in that part of the country. As Easter beckons on us, so many people will be searching for destinations to visit and getaway. Jumia Travel, the leading online travel agency recommend that you include Owerri to your Itinerary. We share reasons why you visit Owerri during Easter.

You can fly to Owerri as they have the Sam Mbakwe Airport which is about 14 miles (23 km) south of the city. That is if you do not want to go by road.

There is so much to do

You must have heard about the statue of Jesus Christ in Imo State. It was modelled like the statue of Jesus Christ in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. It is located at St. Aloysius Catholic Parish, Abajah and it has a height of 28ft. You can check out the statue. Besides the statue, you have the Oguta lake, Nekede Zoo, Owerri Amusement park, and Mbari Cultural and Arts Centre among others

It is inexpensive

You don’t need to break the bank to travel to Owerri. It is inexpensive to explore the many tourist attractions in the state. It is devoid of all the shenanigans of a typical city like Lagos. In fact, you can book a hotel for as low as 3,000. Wow!

Owerri is always animated during Easter

For Igbos who didn’t travel home in December, Easter is the only opportunity they have to go see his/her people. Hence, Owerri during Easter, Owerri is bubbly and lively and their hospitality and warmth won’t allow you to return to your abode.

Tasty Meals

The gastronomic endowments of Owerri are one of the best in South East Nigeria. You will salivate when they serve you the indigenous Ofe Owerri. This is the most widely eaten soup in Owerri and it is usually eaten alongside Akpu. Just ask a local to take you to the best restaurant in town for you to have a taste of this soup. You will lick your plate. In fact, without tasting this soup; your visit to Owerri is incomplete.

source: http://www.opinions.ng/4-reasons-visit-owerri-easter/

Owerri is the capital of OWERRI. Please who is the governor of OWERRI?
Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by muddie4u(m): 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
owerri here i come
Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by Opinionated: 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
Dmec:
What do you mean by saying that Owerri is the capital of Owerri

That should be Imo, sorry about that.
Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by clems88(m): 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
Op based on logistics visit calabar and you shall testify grin
Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by Opinionated: 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
TeflonBlixx:

cheesy grin
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

What is in your mind?
Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by clems88(m): 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
histemple:

okorohausa

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by TeflonBlixx: 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
Opinionated:

What is in your mind?

Women of easy virtues. . grin
Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by tobenuel(m): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
what is a man doing in Imo state, without visiting Owerri?
Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by Ezionye(f): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
PaperLace:
Owerri to do what? That overpriced city, selling every single thing at a high cost. I will choose Aba 100 times over Owerri. angry
shocked u would choose aba ke?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by Ezionye(f): 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
I'd rather go to calabar or Enugu.

So op tnx BT no tnx

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ezionye:

shocked u would choose aba ke?
Yes na, just because they have runs girls and all them Okey Japan and Nonso Malaysia _Owerri became overpriced overnight.

I hate spending my money, I love affordable things/cities. grin
Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by Ethevera(m): 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
Owerri is very much blessed with all amimities of life.i'm proud of my State

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by able20(m): 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
Chimexis10:
Owerri is rubbish.
But them get plenty UKWU to over. A night in owerri hotel is cool.
Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by Adaowerri111: 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
This op must be sick, hotel 3k? No hotel is even 5 or 6k here, research before posting, quack hotels are at least 8k

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by millionaireman: 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
Dmec:
What do you mean by saying that Owerri is the capital of Owerri

He was right. Owerri is capital of Owerri.
Imo state hardly exists for most Owerri people and their Owerri governor, Rochas Okorocha.

Okorocha collects federal allocations of Imo's 27 lgas with the allocations of Imo state, but uses the allocations in demolishing and rebuilding and building only in Owerri.

The rest of Imo state are decaying. Owerri don't know anymore that there are other places that are part of Imo state.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
histemple:

Owerri is the governor owerri and the capital of owerri is owerri.

tongue
Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by djlaqua91(m): 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
Owerri - Almost all their Tertiary institution babes are into professional Runs shocked
Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by Abagworo(m): 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
metrosexual:
The only thing Owerri is known for its the rise of prostitution and cultism.

Especially prostitution, young and old are into it, you would be surprised to see a woman as old as your mum touching you and saying she wants to spend a night with you, I was shocked when I experienced this!

Then the young ladies are so into it too. The University students take it as a prerequisite course or something grin

The boom business in Owerri is building and owing hotels/motels and you should know why this is so.

For me, the place to be in Igboland is Enugu!

Perfect city! Affordable, clean place, nice road network, efficient inter-city transportation, well-planned city.

The first time I visited Enugu I was wowed! A 5k hotel in Enugu is up the standard of a 15K hotel in Abuja/Port Harcourt/Lagos.

And if your eyes love to see those fair and lovely skinned beautiful Igbo girls with natural beauty, you would see a lot of them in Enugu as well grin

Enugu still has lots of fun place to go to, I never knew they even had GAME stores in Enugu.

Enugu rocks! I would go there every weekend if I can!

Owerri even rocks more than Port Harcourt not to talk of Enugu.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
Adaowerri111:
This op must be sick, hotel 3k? No hotel is even 5 or 6k here, research before posting, quack hotels are at least 8k

Are you the commissioner of hotels in owerri? grin grin

How you take come know the prices of all the hotels in owerri? shocked shocked
Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by millionaireman: 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ethevera:
Owerri is very much blessed with all amimities of life.i'm proud of my State

Be proud of your Owerri, not Imo state.

Orlu and Okigwe are in Imo but allowed by your governor Okorocha to ruin under him.

When Imo state was created in 1976, there was hardly any differences in urbanization between Okigwe, Orlu and Owerri.

Because Imo has unfortunately had barely educated governors who don't understand the illegality in a state governor doing most of his development projects only in one area of the state

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons To Visit Owerri This Easter by millionaireman: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
Opps!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flood Sweeps Car Away In Asaba, Tricycle Rider, Passengers Escape (video) / South Africa Shuts Consulate In Lagos / Apongbon Underbridge Lagos On Fire, Please Be Careful As you Plan Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.