Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos (34729 Views)

Najib Aminu Tambuwal Called To Bar (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Visits Ooni Of Ife At His Palace In Osun State. Photos / Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by rattlesnake(m): 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
Atiku armed robber

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by nextstep(m): 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2017
Atiku Abubakar for President. I think he would make a good choice in 2019. Osinbajo would also make a good president, but for peace, I'm behind Atiku, who is also well qualified. We need men and women who have run successful business entities, who have demonstrated strong background in communicating and making deals to lead. We're tired of hungry idealists.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by Turaki4Presiden: 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
Sai Baba Atiku...the only hope for Nigeria atm
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by Bants(m): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
Atiku repping malay boys
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by obembet(f): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
aariwa:
This man is traveling around the whole world expanding his business contacts while obj is sitting there in OTA looking for who to feist on

U only lack wisdom
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by dacovajnr: 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
aariwa:
This man is traveling around the whole world expanding his business contacts while obj is sitting there in OTA looking for who to feist on
What Obj can see while sitting, Atiku can never see it even if climbs pole.. grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by kjhova(m): 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
aariwa:

Point to note, OBJ is in Abeokuta and hardly ever visit Ota these days. No love for him there as most of his presidential days and afterwards were used to antagonise the people.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by mmsen: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
bettercreature:
Hmmmmmm Atiku has gone to sell his kidney in malaysia
Another dead president Loading...................................................

Atiku has looted enough where he doesn't need to sell anything.

Your comment was funny nonetheless.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by Dindondin(m): 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
aariwa:
I ll roast you wahalahi
Wat concern OBJ we dz
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by Duru009(m): 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
The dullard will be jealous of this!!!!........
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by austinbrown: 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
Where is the dapper @ op

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by Mrservicess: 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by badman007(m): 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

Run, Atiku run! You're an excellent product that will better the lives of Nigerians. The youths and business minded people of this country who want our country to run like a business will queue behind you to restore lost jobs, improves our economy that buhari has destroyed with his incompetent ministers, and brings unity to our country.

Atiku the hope of the common man

You and all those singing this mans praise are deluded. Himself and OBJ and the perfect opportunity to take Nigeria out of the doldrums of poverty but they chose to enrich themselves with our BILLIONS, thereby ushering in the level of corruption and impunity we are experiencing today.

Y'all need to wake up, enough is enough.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by sexy74(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
oluwayimika123:

U b correct MUMU ah swear

Ebora OWU fun rara e

Obj doesn't need 2 travel around for anything dey go to him ni. what he has alone and has achieved in his lifetime is enof 2 feed his 20th generations 2 come rather dan hating on him, y not try 2 achieve 1/10 of what he has achieved so d@ u can live a fulfilling life

Hmm what OBJ has hmm I wonder I just wonder.
All OBJ has is national wealth not his own personal wealth.
Without Nigerian government OBJ hmm.
Before 1999 did he have all what he has now?
Though he is a man I respect because of the ways he made impossible things possible in Nigeria, e. g the military which he put a touch to.
Baba I salute him for that
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by gnaftalee(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
aariwa:

How's that an issue..... You choose what you do with your time
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
amiibaby:
Ok will that change the prince of kulikuli in the market

Next please
u mean price?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by EmmyDJourno: 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
See as he looks like an aspiring African Dictator to be
We all know the story of "Geneveive and the VP"
When he becomes President, it would be "TBoss and the President" SMH!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by seguno2: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
aariwa:

What has he done with all his global visits?
No knowledge gained for the improvement and development of his own Adamawa state and country where he was Vice President for eight years?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by jullty: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by gnaftalee(m): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
aariwa:

Obsanjo former head of state, former president (2 times) current chairman of all ex presidents in the world... If I'm not wrong, he was a former chairman of ecowas.. Get your facts right before you open your pit latrine of a mouth... Mumu boy if we find out now, na one hopeless igbo write this nonsense
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by jullty: 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mr obasanjom and Mr goodluck Jonathan are ex president

The ECOWAS chairman should not be visiting Mr obasanjom
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by SlyCharlie(m): 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
nobsalis:

u and i knws your father can't afford one.
You might want to calm down, re-read and correct your sentence ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by oluwayimika123: 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
sexy74:

Hmm what OBJ has hmm I wonder I just wonder.
All OBJ has is national wealth not his own personal wealth.
Without Nigerian government OBJ hmm.
Before 1999 did he have all what he has now?
Though he is a man I respect because of the ways he made impossible things possible in Nigeria, e. g the military which he put a touch to.
Baba I salute him for that

whether national or personal all na wealth and mind u ATIKU aint a saint as well he also is sitting on national wealth.

I don't think dre is any rich man in d world d@ doesn't engage in shady deals
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by AirFireEarthH20: 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
badman007:

You and all those singing this mans praise are deluded. Himself and OBJ and the perfect opportunity to take Nigeria out of the doldrums of poverty but they chose to enrich themselves with our BILLIONS, thereby ushering in the level of corruption and impunity we are experiencing today.

Y'all need to wake up, enough is enough.

Bros, Atiku will be our president in 2019. He's the best man for the job
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by The0d0ra(f): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
Shelloween:
Another Hausa boy that can't write a correct sentence.
u seem pained....stop embarrassing ur old age
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by Limitless72(m): 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

Run, Atiku run! You're an excellent product that will better the lives of Nigerians. The youths and business minded people of this country who want our country to run like a business will queue behind you to restore lost jobs, improves our economy that buhari has destroyed with his incompetent ministers, and brings unity to our country.

U no dey use your kidney?...
Don't worry atiku will rule you great grand children..
When will be youth rule if the old men keep clamoring for power

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by zomby(m): 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

Atiku may be an OK candidate, but the only issue will be his strong friendship with the big thieves in Nigeria...confirmed FACT

If you do not know....Atiku is very loyal to his friends, in fact, this is why he has many support in the country...he is a very good friend to the top dogs around the country. And this is the only issue he will face when he tries to run for the presidential position.
He will not be able to go after the thieves (the only major problem in Nigeria)...In fact, Atiku as the president of this country will only encourage corruption all across the country.

He is too loyal to the thieves (his friends) and not tough enough to lead this country effectively and efficiently.

Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are!
So, I say big NO to Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
Shelloween:
Another funny Hausa man in a suit.
Atiku is fulani

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by AirFireEarthH20: 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
zomby:

Atiku may be an OK candidate, but the only issue will be his strong friendship with the big thieves in Nigeria...confirmed FACT

If you do not know....Atiku is very loyal to his friends, in fact, this is why he has many support in the country...he is a very good friend to the top dogs around the country. And this is the only issue he will face when he tries to run for the presidential position.
He will not be able to go after the thieves (the only major problem in Nigeria)...In fact, Atiku as the president of this country will only encourage corruption all across the country.

He is too loyal to the thieves (his friends) and not tough enough to lead this country effectively and efficiently.

Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are!
So, I say big NO to Atiku.

He will give free hands to the anti-corruption agencies to do their work. Of all the notherners that intend to contest Atiku is the most economically sound and moderate among them. Buhari is the worst.

Hope 2019! Atiku for President
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by amiibaby(f): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
Gozmok112:
u mean price?
yeah tanx

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by pokipoki: 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
Shelloween:
Another funny Hausa man in a suit.
Racist!!!! Does he look different to another human being
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by Bashnigga(m): 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
bettercreature:
Hmmmmmm Atiku has gone to sell his kidney in malaysia
Another dead president Loading...................................................
Lol, very funny grin grin grin
U no well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers / Boko-Haram Kills 30 Students In Yobe Boarding School / Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.