Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos (34723 Views)

Najib Aminu Tambuwal Called To Bar (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Visits Ooni Of Ife At His Palace In Osun State. Photos / Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by kazykeller(m): 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
Please tell him to have a stop over in United State Of America to say hi to his in-laws

CastedDude:
Former Vice President and chieftain of All Progressives Congress, Atiku Abubakar and Prime Minister of Malaysia, Najib Razak, at a courtesy visit of the former Vice President to the Malaysian Prime Minister in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on Monday, 10 April, 2017.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/atiku-abubakar-looking-dapper-as-he.html
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by DaInferno(m): 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
aariwa:
This man is traveling around the whole world expanding his business contacts while obj is sitting there in OTA looking for who to feist on

what about you talking
obj and atiku are different people, u must understand this
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by zomby(m): 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

He will give free hands to the anti-corruption agencies to do their work. Of all the notherners that intend to contest Atiku is the most economically sound and moderate among them. Buhari is the worst.

Hope 2019! Atiku for President

Obviously you do know know Atiku.

Again, he could be an OK candidate, but the end result will be the same old same. The man is extremely loyal to his friends, who also happen to be the main problems in Nigeria...as they are all thieves from A to Z.
Being loyal to your friends is not such a bad thing, but your loyalty becomes an issue when all your friends are thieves and also the main problems all across the country.
There is no way, Atiku will be able to do his job as a leader....even if he tries.

Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are and how your operate...Atiku is one of our many problems in Nigeria. If developing Nigeria is our goal, we must move away from the Atiku and the other clowns. You cannot continue do the same old same and expect a different outcome.
Its time to move forward and find ourselves.

I say a big NO to Atiku.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by ziga: 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
aariwa:
This man is traveling around the whole world expanding his business contacts while obj is sitting there in OTA looking for who to feist on

Check wetin you type na bros...

Him and OBJ, dem be mate?

Wetin Atiku dey waka about @ 70. He is too old. If all the waka na campaign moves, make him no waste him time.

Nigeria needs a young leader. We are learning from our mistakes.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by muhamadnur: 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
Shelloween:
Another funny Hausa man in a suit.
so what?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by legibow: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
What's dap here.... Always talk true . He look ugly no b small
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by teebaxy(m): 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
aariwa:
What ekse do u want from baba @ 80....it's better you face ur life now maybe u woulf attain 0.00000000000001 of baba's achievement
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
Atiku has nothing to offer Nigerians. I believe we are tired of recycling same set of people. Once a custom boss and VP for eight years, so what does he want again.
AirFireEarthH20:

He will give free hands to the anti-corruption agencies to do their work. Of all the notherners that intend to contest Atiku is the most economically sound and moderate among them. Buhari is the worst.

Hope 2019! Atiku for President

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by Trexnemesis(m): 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
princechurchill:
He looks funny in that suit

It actually looks nice on him. But the truth is I don't seem to like him, no matter how much I try. May God forgive me if it's a sin to feel like that.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by Adamadam: 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
Atiku know the right dress to wear at a given occasion unlike Buhari and Obasanjo that are always odd men out in Oyinbo land.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
Shelloween:
Another funny Hausa man in a suit.
Bros make i tell you true o, dat suit wey Atiku wear eh fit buy the whole wordrope of your family remain plenty change for anoda year. Abookee get levels o
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by tobrinskilanski: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
aariwa:
really? u should have done a clearer research b4 posting dis.

baba is a man of his own wisdom.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by moorme(m): 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
oluwayimika123:

U b correct MUMU ah swear

Ebora OWU fun rara e

Obj doesn't need 2 travel around for anything dey go to him ni. what he has alone and has achieved in his lifetime is enof 2 feed his 20th generations 2 come rather dan hating on him, y not try 2 achieve 1/10 of what he has achieved so d@ u can live a fulfilling life

Sherrap dia!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by davidif: 6:42am On Apr 11, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

Run, Atiku run! You're an excellent product that will better the lives of Nigerians. The youths and business minded people of this country who want our country to run like a business will queue behind you to restore lost jobs, improves our economy that buhari has destroyed with his incompetent ministers, and brings unity to our country.

Atiku the hope of the common man

How much is he paying you to do that?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by davidif: 6:45am On Apr 11, 2017
nextstep:
Atiku Abubakar for President. I think he would make a good choice in 2019. Osinbajo would also make a good president, but for peace, I'm behind Atiku, who is also well qualified. We need men and women who have run successful business entities, who have demonstrated strong background in communicating and making deals to lead. We're tired of hungry idealists.

How much is he paying you to say that?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by NASTYNASOSO: 6:53am On Apr 11, 2017
Shelloween:
lol. For the fact that you asked me whether I had worn or owned a suit means that you consider owning or wearing one, a luxury.
HMMMNN
PLEASE READ MY COMMENT AGAIN, THEN TELL ME WHICH PHRASE OR PART YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND
OLODO
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by Jettage: 7:11am On Apr 11, 2017
Why does atiku make so much of his ambition? Does he think it is business as usual?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by Mentcee(m): 7:33am On Apr 11, 2017
aariwa:

God bless you.

I came late.

But I appreciate your comment.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by Khadrenaline(m): 8:42am On Apr 11, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

Run, Atiku run! You're an excellent product that will better the lives of Nigerians. The youths and business minded people of this country who want our country to run like a business will queue behind you to restore lost jobs, improves our economy that buhari has destroyed with his incompetent ministers, and brings unity to our country.

Atiku the hope of the common man
guy u be mumu!!! abeg just go find something do...haba!!!una Mumu still Neva do?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by Bigsteveg(m): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2017
aariwa:

Obj is old and has no political ambition again. Don't always criticize unnecessary
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by Marcelo290(m): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2017
Funny how this man has been running around ahead 2019..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Najib Razak, Prime Minister Of Malaysia. Photos by Babacele: 9:15am On Apr 19, 2017
nobsalis:

u and i knws your father can't afford one.
gaskia.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obituary Of Chioma Chikaodili Mbionwu Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.