Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

There Is Famine In Nigeria And Governments Are Busy Building Roads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Famine In Nigeria And Governments Are Busy Building Roads (579 Views)

Nigeria's Local Governments Are Toothless Bull Dogs That Can Bark But Can’t Bite / While PDP Ups Its Game As A Crybaby, Buhari’s Govt Busy Building A New Nigeria / Get the Food Ready, In Less than 5years from now, Famine in Nigeria is Unstoppab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Famine In Nigeria And Governments Are Busy Building Roads by stevnwigw: 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
There is no food in Nigeria as I write, no money. Common people are dying of hunger and the State and Federal Governments of Nigeria are busy building roads, when her people are dying. Why not use that money and support mechanized Agriculture or you import food.
Re: There Is Famine In Nigeria And Governments Are Busy Building Roads by stevnwigw: 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
In Owerri the Imo State capital for instance, a cup of garri is selling for #80.
Re: There Is Famine In Nigeria And Governments Are Busy Building Roads by caspet(m): 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
Road construction is one of the most vital amenity for growth & development in a society because when we have good roads, transportation of agricultural .product from point of production to other parts of the country will become easy and the higher the supply leading to availability of that product, the lower the price. so we need more roads especially Awka-makurdi-lafia & abuja-Okene-Auchi-Benin and ibadan expressway.
We need good roads.federal govt.pls tàke note

1 Like

Re: There Is Famine In Nigeria And Governments Are Busy Building Roads by hero2000: 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
Food don't just drop from heaven. Infrastructure makes food available. Roads are crucial part of it. Even if I have 200million tons of maize in my farm, it is COMPLETELY useless if I cannot transport it to markets. It would spoil and I would be in loss. One farmer down!

The same goes farm inputs and others.
My friend, roads are good for food production.

1 Like

Re: There Is Famine In Nigeria And Governments Are Busy Building Roads by ozoebuka1(m): 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
where the road wey dem dey build?
Re: There Is Famine In Nigeria And Governments Are Busy Building Roads by DrGoodman: 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
stevnwigw:
In Owerri the Imo State capital for instance, a cup of garri is selling for #80.

Because herdsmen are planting cow dung in the farms while rochas is there laughing.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Elites Were White Collar Adopted Children...fool And Traitor! / Saraki Debunks Claim That Each Senator Receives N192m As Running Cost / An Analysis:NIA 2015 Entire Budget Was $176.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.