Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged (50354 Views)

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by PapiNigga: 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
The alleged killers of Jumia delivery man, Chukwuma Eleje, have been arraigned in court . They appeared before the Port Harcourt magistrate court in Rivers state today and the judge ordered the suspects to be remanded in prison.

Chukwuma was on March 25th, killed by the suspects when he went to deliver iphones and a motorcycle they ordered form the online store. Not wanting to pay, they killed him and dumped his corpse in a septic tank.Luckily, neighbors tipped off the police after noticing strange movements.

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/04/wife-of-murdered-jumia-delivery-man.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by Judasjudas(m): 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
Wethin that murderer de cover face for ..

120 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by BuariCopyPaste: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
Buhari should be included as defendant...

After all his wicked policies made those young men unable to buy ordinary phone .

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by GogetterMD(m): 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

After all his wicked policies made those young men unable to buy ordinary phone .

260 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
Why is that idiot covering his face?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
I pity d tattoo guy,from d confession video I watched, I reckon his innocent. May God see him through this sh*t. cry

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by jazinogold(m): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
na like this dem suppose carry the murderer come the Court

=== HAVE YOU HEARD.....Oxford dictionary New Edition..Tboss:{ťé:bųž}(noun)--The habit of spending millions of money in a week. E.g: "Emeka Tbossed 50million at the club within one week".Kemen:{ķımēēņ}(noun)-- Means a situation where a man can't handle his erection in the house. E.g: "The man kemen his wife's sister in broad daylight"Efe:{eféħ}(noun)-- It means automatic success based on logistics and humility. E.g: Charles wasencountered by efe after writing his third waec".Thanks for reading....takecare

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by smartty68(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
So sad I must say. Take heart WiFi
The murderers should be punished accordingly
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by daraj: 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
The heart of men is desperately wicked.. Who can know it?

6 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by Godprotectigbo5(f): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
i tot dey have killed all dis idiots.......no need of taken them to court just slughter dem

10 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by theunusualmoon(m): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
Running204:
I pity d tattoo guy,from d confession video I watched, I reckon his innocent. May God see him through this sh*t. cry

Brother, you must have seen the wrong video.And may all three of them be jailed for at least 40 years. Can I get an amen?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by maverickdude(m): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
May God comfort you angry

4 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by ekems2017(f): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
Madam, I feel for you. I pray you get justice. May the soul of your husband rest in peace

12 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by princechurchill(m): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
Kill by sword die by sword
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by kygo(m): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
People wicked I swear
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by praisekeyzz(m): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
D guy still hands o.
Na yellow fever arrest am?
I expect to see an eye removed alredi

12 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by NOBODYY: 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
Sad. . .
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by paskyboy: 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
Are they still alive?
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by brightworld2(m): 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

common sense is never common

19 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by YelloweWest: 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
That yellow guy must hang!

I feel for the tattoo guy menh

Where the fùck is the gf

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by AngelicBeing: 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
sad angry
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by GloriaNinja(f): 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
LET THEM BE RECEIVE CAPITAL PUNISHMENT FOR THEIR CRIME
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by seansage(m): 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
Running204:
Akoba....adaba....olorun ma je ka ri .....amen

14 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by izzou(m): 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
theunusualmoon:

Brother, you must have seen the wrong video.And may all three of them be jailed for at least 40 years. Can I get an amen?

He meant the second guy that draws the tattoos

17 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by Tobicrystal(m): 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
In as much as this woman wants justice and it should be given.....I think she needs more of help and empowerment....I wish I cld hear a judgement where the judge will order a certain amount paid to her to help her start life.....

6 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by lovere: 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
theunusualmoon:

he meant the guy that draws the tatoo.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by henryblaze25(m): 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
Running204:

I believe that guy has questions to answer, hw did one of d phones get to his hand when he was arrested?

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by jbreezy: 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
Afta dey catch dem, dem go cun dey look lyk person wey no sabi hurt fly

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by Debaddest(m): 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
He's covering his face...... Anumanu

8 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by TeflonBlixx: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
Running204:

Looking for attention bro?
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by Pavore9: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Why justify murder?

If the man murdered was related to you, will you post exactly what you posted?

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by permsec: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
Imagine the destiny of a mother and child being twisted because of ordinary Iphone millions in nigeria can afford comfortabl.

Excluding seun egbegbe...

I recommend death by haging to the culprit(s).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) / Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Man Takes Prostitute To A Hotel, Finds Out He's A Man (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.