Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,961 members, 7,838,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged (50365 Views)

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by AuroraB(f): 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
Bia, OP, why are you dishing out false info angry
It wasn't IPHONES! Neither was he delivering a Bike aaahaaaahn sad
Or, you a liar undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Buhari should be included as defendant...

After all his wicked policies made those young men unable to buy ordinary phone .
one single atom of sense u dont have, even an electron of sense u dont have. Are they the only citizen of nigeria. Why u nor go kill person since things are hard.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by juntod: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
Shouldn't they be tried differently since they are both accusing each other? When will Nigeria develop? Na wa for that country.. In saner climes they won't even see each or speak to each other till death..
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by LordOfNaira: 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

After all his wicked policies made those young men unable to buy ordinary phone .

Shut up, my friend!!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by Ruggedpen: 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
Please what is the court trying to do here because the murderer admit during interrogation that he killed the man, please stop bothering the poor woman, so if she doesn't have money to hire lawyer, u will release that bastard.
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by tripoli007(m): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
I just pity the guy that draws tatoo cos definitely he is going down as an accomplice,he might receive close to 10yrs .. We just need to be careful about our choice of friends and choice of occupation .. Be careful about offering home service ,have a friend in SARS who just went to cut hair in a hotel for some guys who he thought were yahoo boiz not knowing they were robbers

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by exlinkleads(f): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
na waoooo

work better work - risk

work legit work - risk

work scam work - risk

which kind rubbish country be this?
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by alen4smith(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

you are just a disgrace to social media.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by LordOfNaira: 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
i tot dey have killed all dis idiots.......no need of taken them to court just slughter dem

The law doesn't work like that...

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by fuckboys: 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
theunusualmoon:

Brother, you must have seen the wrong video.And may all three of them be jailed for at least 40 years. Can I get an amen?
he meant the tattoo artist guy not the one with the tattoo. Yeah he's Innocent, that bastard guy with tattoo don't wanna go down alone

6 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by fortunechy(m): 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
they deserve dead sentence
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by fizzy94(m): 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

His policies also made them request for the ordinary phone they knew they didn't have the money for abi?
Please be sensible for once.
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by hopkinsnoni(m): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
My brother pray to God not to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, i have seen an innocent person been mobbed it took one of the gang member to say the truth...
theunusualmoon:

Brother, you must have seen the wrong video.And may all three of them be jailed for at least 40 years. Can I get an amen?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by dangwarmai(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
jazinogold:
na like this dem suppose carry the murderer come the Court
I love this picture.
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
AuroraB:
Bia, OP, why are you dishing out false info angry
It wasn't IPHONES! Neither was he delivering a Bike aaahaaaahn sad
Or, you a liar undecided
u r obviously confuse, i watched the video, they order for iphone n when dey cudnt pay dey killed the man. The shot guy said he is innocent and that he is a tattoo artist, and he was only invited to draw tattoo for the order guy b4 d police came n arrested them. The one covering his face is the main suspect he was the one that ordered for the 2 iphone, he claim the short guy hit the deliveryman on his head while he was in the room preparing money to pay for the iphone, his gf was also arrested, i donno if they later released her.
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by Philinho(m): 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
the judge should fasten their way to jail
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by 4everGrand(m): 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

You must be included as a defendant for that ur stupid comment.

You making excuses for them? U are a murderer urself!
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by Adadioranma79(f): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
Jesus! The way some people managed to even breath is a huge mystery to me, judging by the way they reason. So it's cool to kill in order to own an ordinary phone? Birds of a feather I guess
[ quoteor=BuariCopyPaste post=55449107]Buhari should be included as defendant...

After all his wicked policies made those young men unable to buy ordinary phone .[/quote]
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by SycophanticGoat: 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
maverickdude:
May God comfort you angry
and u chukwuma,u'l die a miserable death...motherfucker undecided

Chukwuma was the victime who was murdered but you are still wishing him a miserable death.. SmH. Its good to read and understand before jumping to post shît.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by TinaAnita(f): 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
henryblaze25:

I believe that guy has questions to answer, hw did one of d phones get to his hand when he was arrested?

Was any phone found with him upon arrest?
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by Jchi9876: 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
Why are they still wearing okirika shirts to court when they should be wearing green prisoners clothes?

Kemi no commit first degree murder but she wear green.
This is not making sense.

That's why I like imo state dem for done kill these three yes three bastard squirrels

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by Akaujaa(m): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

In saner climes, you'll be investigated for this comment of yours. Only criminals make this kind of statement. The law doesn't acknowledge what led you into killing another human being, neither does it acknowledge what led you into stealing. Once you kill or steal, it is a crime and its punishable, your reason for doing it not withstanding.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
lovere:

he meant the guy that draws the tatoo.
If he isn't involved he would have gone to the police after he discovered the man was murdered. The guy is as guilty as charged! He went home. Police had to apprehend them after due investigations.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by pokipoki: 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
theunusualmoon:

Hopefully they won't be charged with manslaughter but with murder and hanging them will be most appropriate!!!
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by Ikology(m): 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
maverickdude:
May God comfort you angry
and u chukwuma,u'l die a miserable death...motherfucker undecided

Chukwuma is the name of the dead Jumia Man
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by AuroraB(f): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
charliboy654:

u r obviously confuse, i watched the video, they order for iphone n when dey cudnt pay dey killed the man. The shot guy said he is innocent and that he is a tattoo artist, and he was only invited to draw tattoo for the order guy b4 d police came n arrested them. The one covering his face is the main suspect he was the one that ordered for the 2 iphone, he claim the short guy hit the deliveryman on his head while he was in the room preparing money to pay for the iphone, his gf was also arrested, i donno if they later released her.
Another liar. What the heck do liars like this confused one tend to achieve? You didn't watch the video. If you did and you didn't hear the guy with dreadlocks say 'Gionee', your certificate need reviewing angry
Buzz off my mention, will you angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by duchess02(m): 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
charliboy654:

Probably u didn't listen to d video well ,dey didn't order for iPhones,d tattoo guy ordered for Gionee n infinix or so,d two phones price wasn't upto 100k n d bike dey took possession of is d bike d jumia delivery man was using for deliveries

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by ladesson(m): 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

PLS TEMME WHICH POLICY CUS THIS?
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by jektony(m): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
fortunechy:
they deserve dead sentence

Blood of Nehemiah shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked....You say they deserve what again?
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
TeflonBlixx:

Looking for attention bro?
Fu*k DAT sh*t man....that is d last of my troubles right now....so Burger off angry
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by Lekison(m): 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
the judge should sentence them to death. shikena
Re: Wife Of Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Seen In Court As Suspects Are Arrainged by Akaujaa(m): 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
Running204:
I pity d tattoo guy,from d confession video I watched, I reckon his innocent. May God see him through this sh*t. cry

Now let me teach you what you don't know. In the world of crime detectives, those with innocent and pitiable looks, those who overtly deny being involved in a crime, are usually the prime suspects.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) / Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier Who Raped A Girl In Front Of Her Parents In Yobe / I Prefer To Remain In Prison, 26-year-old Maid Confesses In Court (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.