Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

After Sex ,how Do U Learn To Desire Her Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Sex ,how Do U Learn To Desire Her Again (917 Views)

I Am Addicted To Sex, How Do I Stop? / UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Sex ,how Do U Learn To Desire Her Again by coolestchris(m): 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
one of my friend, needs the advice urgently
Re: After Sex ,how Do U Learn To Desire Her Again by dingbang(m): 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
So ur friend na chop and clean mouth abi
Re: After Sex ,how Do U Learn To Desire Her Again by SINZ: 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
Desire her in what aspect? More sex or affection
Re: After Sex ,how Do U Learn To Desire Her Again by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
Your love for her will make you desire her again tongue.
Re: After Sex ,how Do U Learn To Desire Her Again by Lastpharoah33: 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
I need a help with that also....
Re: After Sex ,how Do U Learn To Desire Her Again by coolestchris(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
Your love for her will make you desire her again tongue.
he love her shape though but he not interested again
Re: After Sex ,how Do U Learn To Desire Her Again by coolestchris(m): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
SINZ:
Desire her in what aspect? More sex or affection
more affection
Re: After Sex ,how Do U Learn To Desire Her Again by coolestchris(m): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
dingbang:
So ur friend na chop and clean mouth abi
be like
Re: After Sex ,how Do U Learn To Desire Her Again by SINZ: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
coolestchris:
more affection

If he stopped desiring her after having sex with her then he never really loved her in the first place. Perhaps he felt he did but he was infatuated. Happens all the time. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Sex ,how Do U Learn To Desire Her Again by xynerise: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
Some people shouldn't be having sex, walahi undecided
Re: After Sex ,how Do U Learn To Desire Her Again by veinless(f): 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
everytime na ur friends. ..
Re: After Sex ,how Do U Learn To Desire Her Again by DaisyII: 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
veinless:
everytime na ur friends. ..
i weak for the matter

(1) (Reply)

"Its All Padded"the. Alleged Peter Okoye Baby Mama / Between Regina Daniels And Her Mum, ( Screen Shot) / 10 Things Girls Do When They Are In Love With A Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.