Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) (26095 Views)

TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) / TB Joshua Heals German Resident Who Has Deformed Spine(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by obinna58(m): 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
After anal cancer healing now it's a blind man

Wow tell me more, churches now better than hospitals
No wonder here in Nigeria we count about 6-10 churches before seeing a hospital

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by Ihateafonja: 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
Person wey never see b4 dey identify colors
Wawu!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
He did what shocked

[/quote]
Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by hazan041(m): 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
mike85060:
sometime ago i watched similar scenenario on television. The man said i was born blind but as the man of God was praying i started seeing and now i can see clearly, glory b to God. The usher in other to proof the miracle brough difference colours of handkerchief for him to differentiate. when he brought one out, he wil ask him which colour is this? the man wil answer, black. which colour is this? the man wil say purple. Abeg, how wil a person who was born blind? who never see colour before in his lifetime, able to know and differentiate the colours? i belief in natural healing that gradually respond to medication and not what this scammers are displaying to decieve the gulibles. that man may probably be paid. most of these paid miracle actors and actresses on television and crusade ground, u can never know where they live. they are always people u can never trace, especially the blind and cripples of many years or from birth. if u doubt me take a cripple or a blindman whom u know very wel to this scammers and see if they wil heal them, they wil tel u their faith is not strong enough.

3 crate of 7up for this guy! You just nail it

5 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by bodamoshoody: 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
Interesting.. .

Pastors and fake dramas are like bread and butter grin

Could make the blind see wink

Could heal hiv patient wink

Could make someone with broken spinal cord walk wink

Could make a barren woman pregnant...

YET, ORDINARY SOMBIRI THAT IS AN AMPUTEE OR SOMEONE WITH 9 1/2 FINGERS CAN NOT BE HELPED TO RE-GROW THEIR LIMB BACK grin

Wonderful grin
Have u ever seen anybody that regrows any body part why can't argue with reality
Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by diqq(m): 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
I smell something...
Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by joe33a: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
Even when our lord Jesus Christ performed his miracles the people then didn't believed him, talk less of TB or what ever.either is a true prophet of God or not please and plis why can't we just mind our businesses. Emmmmm Naija wahala

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
We Atheists would be smiling right now.

See as Dem don scatter the thread.

9ja awaking

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by kristian98(m): 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
mike85060:
sometime ago i watched similar scenenario on television. The man said i was born blind but as the man of God was praying i started seeing and now i can see clearly, glory b to God. The usher in other to proof the miracle brough difference colours of handkerchief for him to differentiate. when he brought one out, he wil ask him which colour is this? the man wil answer, black. which colour is this? the man wil say purple. Abeg, how wil a person who was born blind? who never see colour before in his lifetime, able to know and differentiate the colours? i belief in natural healing that gradually respond to medication and not what this scammers are displaying to decieve the gulibles. that man may probably be paid. most of these paid miracle actors and actresses on television and crusade ground, u can never know where they live. they are always people u can never trace, especially the blind and cripples of many years or from birth. if u doubt me take a cripple or a blindman whom u know very wel to this scammers and see if they wil heal them, they wil tel u their faith is not strong enough.
Recycled trash. Who doesn't know this story. Even kids in primary school will crack this ridiculous joke of yours just to make jest of pastors. You are just creating an avenue to drag people into your own belief. Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by patorial(m): 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
mike85060:

THE philosopher I have been waiting to meet, here is my phone no 08142603384. let hook up and reason rationally
Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by timilehin95(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
mike85060:

So wat u are saying in essence is dat there is no man of God dat can heal d blind, d crippled etc? And when people like you "who have deceived d gullible ones dat men of god are liers" have problems beyond medical explanations,u result to d men of God u condemned earlier. I know if U've had personal encounter with d MOG, or if he was ur father, u wouldn't have typed dis rubbish
Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by PaulScript: 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
Tb who?

I no dey read lubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by patorial(m): 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
kristian98:

Recycled trash. Who doesn't know this story. Even kids in primary school will crack this ridiculous joke of yours just to make jest of pastors. You are just creating an avenue to drag people into your own belief. Mtchew
dude if you re really matured enough you would know that this is not a joke, I am not talking about the prophet, but tell How can born blind Differentiate colours. or do we perceive colours too?

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by NabeelAbu: 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
blatant lie of the week. Go to Sabo area and make many aboki to see..

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by timilehin95(m): 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ihateafonja:
Person wey never see b4 dey identify colors
Wawu!!! grin grin

Where was it written dat he was born blind? Bloody fool

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by BigBrother9ja: 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
bodamoshoody:

Have u ever seen anybody that regrows any body part why can't argue with reality
But I thought nothing is impossible with miracle angry
Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by timilehin95(m): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
patorial:

dude if you re really matured enough you would know that this is not a joke, I am not talking about the prophet, but tell How can born blind Differentiate colours. or do we perceive colours too?

Did they tell u he was born blind?
So if u turn blind now nd u regained ur sight probably in 10years time if u are lucky, u won't be able to differentiate blue from Yellow?
Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by akilo1: 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
thank you Jesus,God bless tb joshua
Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by timilehin95(m): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

But I thought nothing is impossible with miracle angry
Yes... Cut off ur joystick nd wait for it to regrow

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by owambe22(f): 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
Trash

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by KaptainAfrika: 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
I think I recall that 'miracle' was that not the time of Atmosphere for Miracles with Pastor Chris.

mike85060:
Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by zionmade(m): 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
mike85060:
My pastor illustrated d very same thing u said in one of his messages.
Now answer these questions
How could a person dead for 3 days rise again?
How could a donkey speak?
How could a sea be parted?
How could manna fall from above?
How could 7loaves and 5fishes feed 4000 men
I Sincerely hope u re not a Christian because if u re one u will need to be on ur knees crying to God for forgiveness because d devil might be right at ur door now. How dare u limit the power of the same God who created d senses.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by zabuur: 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ayefele is there in Ibadan. Do u know how many crusades this guy has gone to sing? Uptill now, this man never walk. Cobams is there as well. Very popular people that we know that can actually prove these miracles are true.
If actually these miracles are true, they are to be propagated and not used to promote the church or the pastor. After all, God was in charge.
My observation is that, this is only common with Africans, Blacks. That's why there are up to 6 blacks amongst the 10 richest pastors in the world. 5 Nigerians out of the 6.

4 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by proprince(m): 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
Praise God

I believe
Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by ObinnaVal93(m): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nna!!!...ma broda I wonder oo..u were born blind hw u tk sabi handkerchief talk more of colour
Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by Macmoni(m): 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
mike85060:
plx help mi and shut up
can't naija ever b appreciative ?? u nid to c how dis man is treated in oda countries more reasonable dan naija ....... hmmmm it sims dey acknowledge his importance more Dan were he came from
and for ur information wat u jux said abt d blind man daht identified colour is a total lie fat and irritating lie
I had dah comedy sinz I was little and if u which to prove mi oda wise plz tell us dey name of preacher,his ministry and d exact channel u watched it ...........
u are one of d empty lost sheep who disagrees with miracle
Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
Runtown get a Lamborghini (photo)

Ceo of EricMany Records, Dilly Umenyiora just sold his black and white Lamborghini to his, artiste, Runtown. The Mad Over You singer and his boss had a misunderstanding sometime last year, but sorted out their differences.

https://myuniquepoint..com.ng/2017/04/runtown-get-lamborghini-photo.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
That is why I love the Catholic Church! After a miracle occurs,doctors are called to carry out clinical tests to ascertain the authenticity of the said healing!! cool
Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by ayandarenoni(m): 9:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
grin[b][/b] oga Joshua, me sef dey here o, I sabi act deaf and dumb. just for #700 ,000 pere!
abeg who get bb charger?

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
GOD'S POWER IS INCREDIBLE
Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by sugarbeesmith(m): 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
Pharaoh9:
TB JOSHUA IS A BASTARD!!!
Na your papa and your generation go be bastard.stupid fool..
Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by duduwest(m): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
If its true glory be to God and oluwa a so agbara dotun but if its a scam may that man go blind for real. In. In Jesus mighty name I pray (Amen)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / RCCG Founder's Family Wants Election For Pastor Adeboye's Successor / 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.