Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? (11552 Views)

Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention / Is This Curvy Lady The Most Endowed Lady In The Music Industry (photos) / Meet The Most Endowed ‘flight Attendant’ Driving Passengers Crazy (hot Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Punishment1: 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
I wanna know.
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Marael: 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
Edo and Delta all d way ma nigga......

7 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by FelixFelicis(m): 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
Edo and Ibadan

8 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by EbukaHades10(m): 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
The ones from the tribe of the lion of judah

10 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Diegostan(m): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
mostly eastern region girls, for sure

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by SINZ: 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
EbukaHades10:
The ones from the tribe of the lion of judah

Exactly! Even the girls from the tribe of Mannasseh, Canaan, Galilee and Bethlehem are damn hot! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Punishment1: 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Edo and Ibadan

Yeah I heard Yoruba girls got big boooties... I don't know about Edo.

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Punishment1: 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
Diegostan:
mostly eastern region girls, for sure

Yeah some Igbo girls got serious bootay.. I live in the US and you should see this Igbo MILF that I know. She's lightskin, tall hourglass body with a big butt

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by babyfaceafrica: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
Bigot spotted
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Fuqman(m): 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
In all honesty, Yoruba women are richly rewarded in that commodity. This na legit matters.

8 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Punishment1: 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
Fuqman:
In all honesty, Yoruba women are richly rewarded in that commodity. This na legit matters.

True. Yoruba girls usually got big butts. It's just that they're usually dirty.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Fuqman(m): 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
Punishment1:

The few I've been with are usually classy and clean. Not all are dirty.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Punishment1: 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
Fuqman:
The few I've been with are usually classy and clean. Not all are dirty.

Maybe the ones in your domicile are clean. But for me, I'll take an endowed Igbo girl over Yoruba.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by EbukaHades10(m): 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
SINZ:

Exactly! Even the girls from the tribe of Mannasseh, Canaan, Galilee and Bethlehem are damn hot! cool
......and i like them Hot
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by NemzySeries(m): 12:18am On Apr 11, 2017
Punishment1:

aw wunt dey b dirty wen to dem d only function of deir ass is to poopoo

4 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by oluwasholy(m): 12:27am On Apr 11, 2017
travel to ghana and see endowment
Ghanaian girls are endowed!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by ekytessy(f): 12:33am On Apr 11, 2017
Yoruba people wey dia yash no dey gree them carry lipsrsealed Dat one na endowed grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Punishment1: 3:58am On Apr 11, 2017
oluwasholy:
travel to ghana and see endowment
Ghanaian girls are endowed!!

Yeah Ghanaian girls are loaded. But I was talking about Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Punishment1: 3:59am On Apr 11, 2017
NemzySeries:

aw wunt dey b dirty wen to dem d only function of deir ass is to poopoo

When I mean by dirty is that they can be dirty all around (bad hygiene, etc.)

3 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by LifeMapEmpire(f): 6:28am On Apr 11, 2017
Op, kindly be more specific!!! Is it Physical Endowment or Mental Endowment? Lol
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 11, 2017
Obviously,its imo state

4 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by hakimi1974(m): 7:12am On Apr 11, 2017
nah you all got it wrong, tangale girls from kebbi state, wow you need to see the serious curves their girls carry, even ghanains and southie girls go envy them.
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:16am On Apr 11, 2017
The Yorubas got this one.
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by BLACKdagger: 8:10am On Apr 11, 2017
Affter all my excapedes with the 3 major tribes i Without bieng bias..

yoruba= round soft ass.
Igbo=very fresh yellow soft boobs n pretty face
Hausa=very slim n sexy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by KingKush01(m): 10:03am On Apr 11, 2017
cheesy
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by KingKush01(m): 10:04am On Apr 11, 2017
Yoruba girls are assful! No doubt
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2017
Anitateddy:
Obviously,its imo state
Wish u were more endowed,who knws,u would have been mine. I was turned off though when I heard abt the scandal.
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
Punishment1:

Ode.

15 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
Endowed in what aspect op?
Make I help you like this

Facial beauty: Yoruba, Fulani, Shuwa, Edo, Urhobo, others.

Body Endowment: Yoruba, Edo, Ibo

Total package: Yoruba, Edo, Fulani, Shuwa, Urhobo, Ibo, others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Punishment1: 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
solasolasola:
Ode.

Hey deep down you know it's true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Edo and Ibadan
ibadan na tribe now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy thanks for telling us where u come from wink bt na yoruba and Hausa
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by FelixFelicis(m): 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
ibadan na tribe now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy thanks for telling us where u come from wink bt na yoruba and Hausa
lol my source isn't even close to Ibadan grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Lovers Were Having Sex In Public Where Many People Are Having Fun / Why Are Most Beautiful Girls Single (picture) / Home Alone Reloaded (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.