Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? (11626 Views)

Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention / Is This Curvy Lady The Most Endowed Lady In The Music Industry (photos) / Meet The Most Endowed ‘flight Attendant’ Driving Passengers Crazy (hot Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by FelixFelicis(m): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
shinarlaura:

You owe me cheesy
I know for real, PM?
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
where u dey since?
i be jus dey off the radar jor..but i don come back cheesy.how body?
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
lefulefu:

i be jus dey off the radar jor..but i don come back cheesy.how body?

Hope this your comeback no be like plantashun boys own?
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by shinarlaura(f): 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
FelixFelicis:
I know for real, PM?

Of course
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by BLACKdagger: 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahaha. Maybe I might be already married to a naija guy too cheesy

Hmmm.. dnt make me jealous..i wonda who dat lucky guy would be tongue
Bae U hav to wait for me ooh tongue
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by shinarlaura(f): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Hmmm.. dnt make me jealous..i wonda who dat lucky guy would be tongue
Bae U hav to wait for me ooh tongue

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by BLACKdagger: 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahaha

Dearie.. check ur dash board
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
Dextology:

Hope this your comeback no be like plantashun boys own?
me sef dey hope so grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Stevengerd(m): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
Anitateddy:
Obviously,its imo state
U Garrit! Omo Imo Gals Butt Be Lyk Cup Cake Mehn!
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Punishment1: 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Stevengerd:
U Garrit! Omo Imo Gals Butt Be Lyk Cup Cake Mehn!

Maybe I should visit Owerri one of these days!
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Henry1006(m): 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ibibio/Anang babes, long nyash babes grin
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Stevengerd(m): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
Punishment1:

Maybe I should visit Owerri one of these days!
Alaye. Its Necessary Oh! Imo Gals Gat Pretty Face, And They Are Friendly (The Wans Av Been With)
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by loversrock(f): 1:04am On Apr 12, 2017
Punishment1:

True. Yoruba girls usually got big butts. It's just that they're usually dirty.

Ofcos you live in a face me I face you, so that's the kind you Will see around you.
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 12, 2017
lefulefu:
endowed for back u mean? cheesy
someone told me its yoruba babes cheesy
maybe when nxt i am traveling ima take a peek at oyo or osun state to confirm cheesy
Bumbae1 how body? wink
Boo mi
Where u run go since last week cheesy
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Li2Finger: 7:44am On Apr 12, 2017
Bumbae1 yansh resembles that of yoruba.
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

Boo mi
Where u run go since last week cheesy
i no run..i was just off the radar a litltle cheesy.how body? gud morning wink
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 12, 2017
Li2Finger:
Bumbae1 yansh resembles that of yoruba.
Trying to figure out who you are cheesy
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2017
lefulefu:

i no run..i was just off the radar a litltle cheesy.how body? gud morning wink
I'm Good , hope work not too stressful
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

I'm Good , hope work not too stressful
no not too stressful.i am very fine.
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2017
lefulefu:

no not too stressful.i am very fine.
Coolio

Me stress wan lift me co ot for ground .. don tire just waiting for easter make i collect break .
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

Coolio

Me stress wan lift me co ot for ground .. don tire just waiting for easter make i collect break .

Make I lift you na? wink

Good morning dear
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 12, 2017
Dextology:

Make I lift you na? wink

Good morning dear
Man like Dexo ! Morning dear
You guys up early today o
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

Man like Dexo ! Morning dear
You guys up early today o

Man must hustle for Easter, I miss you small sha.

How is work going?
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

Coolio

eeeyaa.easter around the corner anyway wink.make u rest plenty plenty dis easter oo.
lefulefu:

eeeyaa.easter around the corner anyway wink.make u rest plenty plenty dis easter oo.
Most def grin

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2017
Dextology:

Man must hustle for Easter, I miss you small sha.

How is work going?
Ok im here playing meant o be making candles for wedding on saturday
Only god go save me .. once i eat will get bk
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

Ok im here playing meant o be making candles for wedding on saturday
Only god go save me .. once i eat will get bk

Hehehe, there is need to relax for awhile to recoup strength and carry-on work.

I can come and help you
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2017
Dextology:

Hehehe, there is need to relax for awhile to recoup strength and carry-on work.

I can come and help you

Post office shuts at 5pm
Will you make it undecided you don buy ticket already .. grin
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

Post office shuts at 5pm
Will you make it undecided you don buy ticket already .. grin

Tickets are always available grin grin

Should I come with lefulefu? cheesy
Re: Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 12, 2017
Dextology:

Tickets are always available grin grin

Should I come with lefulefu? cheesy
What are you trying to say shocked you n lefu
Hmmm pls o way that angel emoji grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? / My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him / I Just Broke Up With Her Here's Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.