Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,665 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Lady Shares Experience With Her Fine Uber Driver Crush:story So Hilarious… But - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Experience With Her Fine Uber Driver Crush:story So Hilarious… But (954 Views)

Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Experience With Her Fine Uber Driver Crush:story So Hilarious… But by SabiKing(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
Everyone has had that moment where they met someone they were so attracted to that they were willing to go to strange lengths to get their attention.

But it’s more rare that such a moment turns into a wildly successful viral tale, as it has in the case of Twitter user @KelliAmirah, a Georgia native going to school in Washington, DC.

The young woman’s story began with her and a friend getting picked up by an Uber driver on their way to a party on a Saturday night.

Elated with her success, Kelli described the entire incident on Twitter to a massive response. However, the story wasn’t over yet.

Four days after the original thread, Kelli returns with a tweet reading: ‘Update: I hate my life’ along with a text conversation with the Uber driver showing the man revealing: ‘I’m married.’

‘This man is married. Has a whole ass wife. What,’ Kelli told her followers. ‘Why not just tell me upfront thooo. “Wanna go out sometime?” “I’m married” “okay cool. Bye.” [sic]’

Read through the pictures here!
http://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2017/07/lady-shares-experience-with-her-fine.html

Re: Lady Shares Experience With Her Fine Uber Driver Crush:story So Hilarious… But by Josephjnr(m): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
See life.
Re: Lady Shares Experience With Her Fine Uber Driver Crush:story So Hilarious… But by SirMichael1: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Didn't get the story. Was the Uber driver married or something?
Re: Lady Shares Experience With Her Fine Uber Driver Crush:story So Hilarious… But by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
ßOTTOMLINE; did you fúçk the Uber driver? grin
Re: Lady Shares Experience With Her Fine Uber Driver Crush:story So Hilarious… But by dominique(f): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Why should he have told you upfront that he's married? Did he come there to gist you about his personal life?
Re: Lady Shares Experience With Her Fine Uber Driver Crush:story So Hilarious… But by VargasVee(m): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
This is absolutely the worst story telling I've yet to see undecided

So he's supposed to make a placard and write "I'm married" then stamp to his head
Re: Lady Shares Experience With Her Fine Uber Driver Crush:story So Hilarious… But by PatriotTemidayo: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
Imagine what matters to her!

Low wits everywhere.

Na light skin, bear and nice voice be your MUMU BUTTON abi?
Re: Lady Shares Experience With Her Fine Uber Driver Crush:story So Hilarious… But by KevMitnick: 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
Who would want to go out with a night crawler?, Certainly not a responsible young man.

(1) (Reply)

How To Woo A Girl. / Why Do Ladies Sleep With Ex Before Wedding Day??? / Girlfriend Vs Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.