Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? (2074 Views)

Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by oluwasma(f): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2017
Most ladies like the idea of a guy proposing to them as there is this sweet on top of the world feeling you experience. Some ladies cry, scream, jump at the sight of a ring and you see them flaunting the ring ‘I am engaged’ . Its actually good as I like it too but I don’t think all guys like to and can propose sha o.

My sis’ s husband did not propose o. Infact when they met, they knew they were going to get married and they dated for a while and after they did introduction and started planning for their wedding. I think if he proposes with a ring, that is an icing on the cake like jara but if he doesnt, its still fine so far you both know you are getting married.

So I want to ask… Does it mean a guy loves his girlfriend if he proposes and doesnt love her if he doesn’t? Must guys propose with a ring?

Thanks for taking time to read.

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/04/11/must-guys-propose-to-ladies-with-a-ring/

Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by chiefolododo(m): 11:25am On Apr 11, 2017
No. Envelop can do it too

1 Like

Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2017
most dey do am with sperm cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Number 1 most women knw that their guy will propose because dem go done discuss his intention , that surprise na nolloywood

Number 2 who proposed epp , he can propose and not marry u , making her happy na the koko

Number 3 if u dey find husband just talk am , this ur coded interview for men grin grin

Number 4 all i keep telling my woman is

My body and money na u own ooooo my baby
12million for the account e ooooo
Na enjoyment i wan use kill u

But i concur that ring is beta than belle marriage

2 Likes

Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by oluwasma(f): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
most dey do am with sperm cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Number 1 most women knw that their guy will propose because dem go done discuss his intention , that surprise na nolloywood

Number 2 who proposed epp , he can propose and not marry u , making her happy na the koko

Number 3 if u dey find husband just talk am , this ur coded interview for men grin grin

Number 4 all i keep telling my woman is

My body and money na u own ooooo my baby
12million for the account e ooooo
Na enjoyment i wan use kill u

But i concur that ring is beta than belle marriage

lol.....@CuteJude which coded interview o? Smh
Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
oluwasma:
lol.....@CuteJude which coded interview o? Smh
u want to hear what we will say then u will pick who talk well grin i understand na

1 Like

Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by dtruth50: 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
4 our side in north, i do not see anything like kneelin down n propose ooo. if u wnt to marry d girl, u discourse wit her so dt she can give u go ahead to go her parent's place. if dey agree, u ar lucky, if dey didn't, u ar gudluck. SHIKENA
while d christians in our side, i don't see dem proposin n kneelin down, al i see with dem especially IGBOs, dey wil just bring one girl, start knackin her, if she give birth she is lucky dey wil marry her bt if she didn't den gudluck to her. SHIKENA
So dis kneelin down n proposin wit ring, i hv been seein it only in a movie n social network

1 Like

Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by oluwasma(f): 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
u want to hear what we will say then u will pick who talk well grin i understand na
cutejude na you sabi o...I only asked a question. M not picking anyone. I will soon deal with you now. grin
Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
oluwasma:
cutejude na you sabi o...I only asked a question. M not picking anyone. I will soon deal with you now. grin
what did i do na?

Well na view mode i dey now , continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by oluwasma(f): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
dtruth50:
4 our side in north, i do not see anything like kneelin down n propose ooo. if u wnt to marry d girl, u discourse wit her so dt she can give u go ahead to go her parent's place. if dey agree, u ar lucky, if dey didn't, u ar gudluck. SHIKENA
while d christians in our side, i don't see dem proposin n kneelin down, al i see with dem especially IGBOs, dey wil just bring one girl, start knackin her, if she give birth she is lucky dey wil marry her bt if she didn't den gudluck to her. SHIKENA
So dis kneelin down n proposin wit ring, i hv been seein it only in a movie n social network
wow! The one on social media will actually happen first before they upload..
Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by oluwasma(f): 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
what did i do na?

Well na view mode i dey now , continue

why are you always showing your back? Even on ur dp, ur face is still hidden..na wa for u I thot u r cute na
Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by dtruth50: 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
oluwasma:
wow! The one on social media will actually happen first before they upload..
undecided
Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
oluwasma:
why are you always showing your back? Even on ur dp, ur face is still hidden..na wa for u I thot u r cute na
you want to see me?

Oya ask me nicely wink
Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by oluwasma(f): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
you want to see me?

Oya ask me nicely wink
lol..oya show your face u know u r cute
Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
oluwasma:
lol..oya show your face u know u r cute
check now

1 Like

Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by oluwasma(f): 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
check now
lol! I see you cutejude. Nice pic o so because of me u put ur pic... tongue
Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
oluwasma:
lol! I see you cutejude. Nice pic o so because of me u put ur pic... tongue
cheesy u didn't ask abi?
Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by oluwasma(f): 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
Where is SmellingAnus and rednuth?
Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by oluwasma(f): 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
cheesy u didn't ask abi?
lol. You really look nice.
Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
oluwasma:
well, like the saying goes.. "different strokes for different folks" but on my part I will prefer to propose with a ring because I feel it adds more spice to the whole drama and girls love drama and attention... grin Lol... I trust my Nigerian brothers... More than 50% of us will not even propose... Infact in many cases, it's the girl that will be asking the guy, when are you coming to see my parents grin Lol

1 Like

Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by ogorwyne(f): 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:
well, like the saying goes.. "different strokes for different folks" but on my part I will prefer to propose with a ring because I feel it adds more spice to the whole drama and girls love drama and attention... grin Lol... I trust my Nigerian brothers... More than 50% of us will not even propose... Infact in many cases, it's the girl that will be asking the guy, when are you coming to see my parents grin Lol
hey
Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by rednuth(m): 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
oluwasma:

hehehe.. seriously I think propsoing with a ring in nigeria has ending earlier.. now u must propose with car or something more valuable bt nt only ring o, ladies nowadays I fear dem thats y I dey single since cheesy . dey will keep disturbin u ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by rednuth(m): 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:

hehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
well during the days of our forefathers na herds of cattle or tubers of yam dem dey take propose to babes in those days cheesy.so ring is not compulsory.
@CuteJude
that is wat they call twerking of life cheesy

1 Like

Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
lefulefu:
well during the days of our forefathers na herds of cattle or tubers of yam dem dey take propose to babes in those days cheesy.so ring is not compulsory.
@CuteJude
that is wat they call twerking of life cheesy
you don spoil
Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
Oyind17:
you don spoil
i couldnt help but notice dat twerking booty cheesy
hw body?
Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
lefulefu:

i couldnt help but notice dat twerking booty cheesy
hw body?
I dey fine, you? The yansh no be here
Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
Oyind17:
I dey fine, you? The yansh no be here
oh i am kul cheesy
on the yansh issue dats why i called it twerking of life grin
Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
lefulefu:

oh i am kul cheesy
on the yansh issue dats why i called it twerking of life grin
grin yansh no go kee cutejude
Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
Oyind17:
grin yansh no go kee cutejude

Oya come my love

Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by Quinn22(f): 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
I wonder oh! when you can propose with 25M naira cash in a polly bag cheesy cool
Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:

Oya come my love

Judeshocked
Re: Must Guys Propose To Ladies With A Ring? by Emodeee: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
Oyind17:
oyin, let me see your pretty face na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Meet Daddy Kennedy, Arguably The Most Handsome Nairalander. / Nigerian Woman Files For Divorce Because Her Husband's Manhood Is Too Big(pic) / Babe Go On A Valentine Date Naked, Just Body Paint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.