Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,723 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 (25006 Views)

NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space / A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes / Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by jaymejate: 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

God is a scam

Jesus is a scam

Religion is a scam

Your brain is a scam undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by KaptainAfrika: 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
Jesus Christ is an historical figure actually.

OlajumokeBread:

Super story

Believe anything a white man tells you at your own peril

That's how they enslaved us with the story of some imaginary God, Jesus Christ and religion

Nothing will fly anywhere
Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by OlajumokeBread(f): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lilimax:

Oya keep barking!!!
Don't stop... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Keep barking like nne gi bu nkita ??
Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by Raziii(m): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Super story

That's how they enslaved us with the story of some imaginary God, Jesus Christ and religion

you are confused you know. If you don't believe in God or religion, it means you dont believe in creation according to the bible. The only option left is that you believe in the big bang theory, which is the scientific story of creation. So this news should excite you but it doesn't. Now you understand why I said you are confused ryt?

4 Likes

Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by palsenator(m): 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Super story

Your thought is a clear status of your knowledge.. You have doubt about the existence of God, i could help you find your path. On the issue of asteroids, that is not your fault. You are in a country that is several years behind civilization. Inter glacial study is an interesting one and I will encourage you to learn rather than being stupid.

1 Like

Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
As a Nigerian things like "Asteroid", "satellites" and other "intergalactic issues" are the least of our problems, we have too many things to worry about already, all the things we have survived in this country is too much for us to start fearing one oversized rock that is millions of miles away. Wetin concern 'Ajepako' pikin with 'salad cream'........... angry

I tire my brother. The story is just so irrelevant to any Nigerian, wetin kin bust my head be say "the asteroid is over a million miles away"...

what rubbish.
Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by charlesucheh(m): 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
Khd95:
But what if it collides with earthcryembarassed
th[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]en it will be Armageddon o!!!! cos heads will roll.
Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by princy80(m): 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Super story

And You never bothered to do any research.

1 Like

Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by austinbrown: 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
Monogamy:
I can't wait to stream it life.

#TeamBlackhole
stream it live not life, go school u say na to enter cult good for u
Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by puresaint12(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
Part of it will hit the earth, it will be frightening
Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by dipznano: 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Super story

shut up!!! just continue hawking ur bread, ur opinion is not needed here!

bye

2 Likes

Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
Waiting for the asteroid like

Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
When will Aso Rock with all these politicians/terrorists in it fly too to nowhere to be found
Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Super story

are you for real... christ is not real
Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by zedman1(m): 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
It's big yet too damn far, we wouldn't even notice it.
Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
i think it will be cool if a beacon of some sort is shot into an asteriod to see how far it travels and also map places in the universe
Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
Raziii:
you are confused you know. If you don't believe in God or religion, it means you dont believe in creation according to the bible. Which means you believe in the big bang theory. Which is the scientific story of creation. So this news should excite you but it doesn't. Now you understand why I said you are confused ryt?
Ask me to never quote you please........Jesu, did i just kowut him.
Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by ruggedtimi(m): 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
Woooow...cant wait
Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
Esthefaith:
and on my birthday... oops

Ikonz:
April 19th Born...here we go!

its my birthday too...April 19th rocks... its also the birthday of the Russian Tennis player Maria sharapova ..
Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by tmcleo2k2(m): 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
There is a shiny stuff in the horizon above Amuwo Odofin...but today is just 11Apr17 undecided
Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by Raziii(m): 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
jagugu88li:
Ask me to never quote you please........Jesu, did i just kowut him.

pls quote me! Explain what the above means cos I don't understand one bit.
Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by Ever8054: 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
snipesdam:

It will be shot out the sky and its pieces evaporated. No harm shall come to earth.
who go shoot am?
Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by praisekeyzz(m): 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
I'll be in Pluto by then
Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by ThisTrend(f): 7:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
I have less believe of this... But, Scientist got it right...
Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by FA13(m): 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
raquel97:
Let me go and reconcile with Christ

raquel97:

raquel97:

DO IT FAST.
Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by yomisco4love(m): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

Super story

is this a human being at all? just dropping words like someone not worth to be human.!!

2 Likes

Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by Orochimaru1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
I pray make d asteroid no miss road
Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by adami48(f): 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
As a Nigerian things like "Asteroid", "satellites" and other "intergalactic issues" are the least of our problems, we have too many things to worry about already, all the things we have survived in this country is too much for us to start fearing one oversized rock that is millions of miles away. Wetin concern 'Ajepako' pikin with 'salad cream'........... >: ( na so my brother make them let us hear sound abeg, wetin concern Monkey with bleaching cream

Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by mikkypel(m): 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
Edenoscar:

Abeg book one hotel room for me when you get there

Is that how you want to deny this earth cheaply?
Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
Orun n yabo Luminouz, kin soro enikan shocked shocked
Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by luminouz(m): 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
curiositymaster:
Orun n yabo Luminouz, kin soro enikan shocked shocked
Yes o.........lala to ba roke......ile lo n bo noni!!!!!
No shaking!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big, Shiny Asteroid To Fly (safely) Past Earth On April 19 by davibid: 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
Khd95:
But what if it collides with earthcryembarassed

cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wind Turbine Construction With Pics / Triketor: Mini-Tractor Designed And Built In Nigeria / Astronomers Discover Non-Habitable Earth-Sized 'Pi Planet' With A 3.14-Day Orbit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.